Do all the Nazis know that Christopher Pohlhaus is a literal cuck?
Here is uber masculine super Nazi Christopher Pohlhaus describing the cuck life where every time they would get in a fight she would always “get on someone else’s bike.”
Nazi super cuck Christopher Pohlhaus says there’s at least a “40 point difference in IQ between me and my wife.”

I’ll bet. 🤣
Oh my god. Goosestepping ubermensch Christopher Pohlhaus is weeping Nazi tears because his wife keeps fucking other men.
Christopher “Hammer” Pohlhaus makes people cut themselves to join his Nazi cult but he can’t handle his own wife—“who is a very toxic person.” 💀
I will give goosestepping soy boy cuck Christopher Pohlhaus one Nazi point for honesty.
I’m not sure why Blubber Cuck deleted his Nazi tweet but hey small victories.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jim Stewartson, Counterinsurgent 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙🎈

Jim Stewartson, Counterinsurgent 🇺🇸🇺🇦💙🎈 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jimstewartson

Jun 23
In light of the recent reporting about Mike Flynn, I’ve unlocked this detailed, deeply-researched explanation of his motivations for turning his back on his own country—and waging psychological, “irregular” war on US civilians.

What Makes a Traitor?
mind-war.com/p/what-makes-a…
As I wrote 2 1/2 years ago, I believe WWIII started in 2015 when Mike Flynn visited Moscow, sat to Putin’s right, and conspired to wage war on the US government from within.

“You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.”
—Leon Trotsky
mind-war.com/p/wwiii-starte…
The reason we have a Supreme Court legalizing machine guns and a Republican Party fully captured by Russian influence, is the worst crime in US political history—the theft of a presidential election by a foreign government in collusion with Americans.
mind-war.com/p/how-did-the-…
Read 9 tweets
Jun 21
You know, I’m starting to really resent the cabal of oligarchs, theocrats, cult leaders and dictators trying to destroy the longest-surviving democracy in world history in order to steal our labor and resources.

Just me?
Who exactly are these people who dare take women’s rights away? Who think legalizing machine guns are in the nation’s best interests? Who think the Constitution should be torn up in favor of a theocratic autocracy?

Who the fuck do they think they are?
The scary reality is that the US government is not equipped to defeat this threat. When the worst American oligarch is also the biggest contractor to the US, SCOTUS is trying to kill us, and insurrectionists roam Congress, it’s up to the rest of us.

We’re going to need a Maidan.
Read 9 tweets
Jun 19
America, we have a problem.

This country was founded on the separation of church & state.
The Establishment Clause is the first 10 words of the Bill of Rights.

Louisiana just made it MANDATORY to post the Ten Commandments in SCHOOLS.

Fuck this.
wdbj7.com/2024/06/19/new…
If anyone is wondering where this regressive, ahistorical push towards “returning America” to a “Christian nation” came from, here’s the worst traitor in US history, Mike Flynn, grooming a child to believe the separation of church & state is a “new narrative.”
#ArrestMikeFlynn
Here’s Mary Flynn lying to her audience that “church & state… just goes together.”

Mary Flynn also mobilizes people with Pizzagate & filed amicus briefs to SCOTUS to help legalize machine guns.

The Revolution was fought specifically against this.

The British are coming!
Read 7 tweets
Jun 18
Mike Flynn:
—Helped Putin invade Crimea
—Colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election
—Created “Pizzagate”
—Is “Q”
—Tried to steal the 2020 election through the WH
—Was the central planner of J6
—Is on his 3rd coup attempt with no justice

Who is protecting this traitor?
Here is Mike Flynn literally trying to protect his investment in Putin’s invasion of Crimea by lobbying to keep Putin’s supply bridge from being blown up.

As Director of the DIA, Mike Flynn intentionally shut down the Pentagon’s eyes & ears to Putin’s invasion in 2014.
Mike Flynn went to GRU headquarters in Moscow in June 2013 after he exfiltrated classified documents to Snowden.

Then he gaslit the entire intelligence community to ignore the GRU Spetsnaz soldiers building up on the border of Crimea so “little green men” could take it over.
Read 26 tweets
Jun 17
I’m voting for @JoeBiden and so should everyone who wants there to ever be an election again.

However the federal government is failing to protect the American people from Russian hybrid warfare, a SCOTUS that wants to kill us & from Mike Flynn’s national insurrection.

#ArrestMikeFlynn
ICYMI, this is Flynn Org terrorist Russian agent Ivan Raiklin, sitting with a recently freed J6 convict, stalking Anthony Fauci in Congress. Raiklin later said he regretted not being able to bite Fauci’s ear off like Mike Tyson.
Here is Mike Flynn’s sister Mary who indoctrinates and mobilizes Pizzagate believers in swing states to “hunt pedophiles,” celebrating the amicus briefs Flynn’s non-profit America’s Future contributed to SCOTUS legalizing machine guns.
Read 4 tweets
Jun 16
I’m starting to get weirded out by the fact that our federal government seems deaf, dumb and blind to the Russian-backed armed rebellion being planned in the open.
Here are two Russian agents openly building a private network that “the government can’t stop” because “there’s going to be sacrifice.”
Here is a Russian-speaking Russian agent J6 insurrection planner Ivan Raiklin who is creating actual plans to “swat” Russian agent Mike Flynn’s enemies and live-stream it, before he exerts extrajudicial “capital punishment.”

Here he is just a few feet from Dr. Fauci IN CONGRESS.
Read 15 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(