Prime Minister of Israel Profile picture
Dec 1, 2023 2 tweets 1 min read Read on X
Statement by the Prime Minister's Office:

The Hamas-ISIS terrorist organization has violated the outline. It has not met its obligation to release all of the women hostages today and has launched rockets at Israeli citizens.
Upon the resumption of fighting, we emphasize: The Government of Israel is committed to achieving the goals of the war: Releasing the hostages, eliminating Hamas and ensuring that Gaza never again constitutes a threat to the residents of Israel.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Prime Minister of Israel

Prime Minister of Israel Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @IsraeliPM

Jun 23
PM Netanyahu at the weekly Government meeting:
"We are committed to returning the residents of the south and the north securely to their homes, and to rebuilding and rehabilitating the communities and moving the north and the south forward in all areas.

gov.il/en/pages/spoke…
To this end, I have decided to appoint Maj.-Gen. (Res.) Yiftach Ron-Tal to head the Tekuma Authority in the south and Vice Admiral (Res.) Eliezer Marom to head the authority in the north.
I am certain that both of them will do excellent work. I am also certain that all Government ministers will give them full backing in their important work.
Read 11 tweets
Jun 18
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:

“When Secretary Blinken was recently here in Israel, we had a candid conversation, I said I deeply appreciated the support the U.S. has given Israel from the beginning of the war.
But I also said something else, I said it's inconceivable that in the past few months, the administration has been withholding weapons and ammunitions to Israel.

Israel, America's closest ally, fighting for its life, fighting against Iran and our other common enemies.
Secretary Blinken assured me that the administration is working day and night to remove these bottlenecks. I certainly hope that's the case. It should be the case.
Read 4 tweets
Jun 15
Prime Minister Netanyahu, this evening:
"Citizens of Israel, today we paid a heart-rending price in our just war in defense of our homeland. With deep sorrow, and in heavy mourning, I bow my head together with all citizens of Israel and weep over the fall of our heroic fighters: Image
Deputy company commander in an engineering battalion, Capt. Wassem Mahmoud and additional heroic soldiers whose names have yet to be released.
Our hearts are shattered before this terrible loss. The entire people of Israel embraces the dear families in their most difficult hour of grief. I stand by our brave fighters and commanders, who are imbued with the sacred mission to defeat our enemies and return our hostages.
Read 11 tweets
Jun 13
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited the special anti-terrorism unit base, together with National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir.

"You have shown that we are ready to do whatever is necessary to rescue our hostages."

gov.il/en/pages/event…
PM Netanyahu and Minister Ben Gvir spoke with the forum of commanders who took action and commanded the forces of the special anti-terrorism unit and the ISA during the operation to rescue the hostages from Hamas captivity, with the commander of the special anti-terrorism unit
Special anti-terrorism unit commander H briefed Prime Minister Netanyahu and National Security Minister Ben-Gvir on the stages of the operation and the cooperation between IDF and ISA fighters. They then held an additional dialogue with the command staff.
Read 5 tweets
May 27
Excerpts from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's remarks today at the Knesset >>

gov.il/en/pages/event…
PM Netanyahu: "The repeated false claims that we are the obstacle are not only harmful to the families – that much is obvious, and I sympathize with them. But it goes beyond that: it delays the release of the hostages and undermines negotiations.
Instead of focusing pressure on Sinwar, who holds the hostages in his dungeons, the pressure is misdirected at the Israeli government.

Israel is constantly asked to make concession after concession. So why would Sinwar feel any pressure?
Read 10 tweets
May 5
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, at the opening ceremony for Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Remembrance Day at @yadvashem:

"Eighty years ago, in the Holocaust, the Jewish people were totally defenseless against those who sought our destruction.

No nation came to our aid.
Today, we again confront enemies bent on our destruction. I say to the leaders of the world, no amount of pressure, no decision by any international forum, will stop Israel from defending itself. Image
As the Prime Minister of Israel – the one and only Jewish state – I pledge here today from Jerusalem on this Holocaust Remembrance Day:

If Israel is forced to stand alone, Israel will stand alone. Image
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(