Craig Baird - Canadian History Ehx Profile picture
Dec 21, 2023 15 tweets 5 min read Read on X
Happy Holidays everyone!

Here is a Santa Claus from every province, from west to east and through the territories.

1. British Columbia Image
A Santa Claus from every province, from west to east and through the territories.

2. Alberta Image
A Santa Claus from every province, from west to east and through the territories.

3. Saskatchewan Image

4. Manitoba Image

5. Ontario Image

6. Quebec Image

7. New Brunswick Image

8. Nova Scotia Image

9. Prince Edward Island Image

10. Newfoundland and Labrador Image

11. Nunavut Image

12. Northwest Territories Image

13. Yukon Territory Image
While the AI stuff is a fun way to showcase interesting things about Canada, my main goal online is sharing Canada's amazing history.

I research and write all my content, so if you would like to support my Canadian history work, you can at 👇
buymeacoffee.com/craigU
When I do these province threads, I typically have one that is outside the box, weird, etc.
When I had the Muppet provinces, Manitoba's looked homeless.
When I had the Batman provinces, BC's had no pants on.
Since it is Christmas though, here is a happier Nova Scotia Santa. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Craig Baird - Canadian History Ehx

Craig Baird - Canadian History Ehx Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @CraigBaird

Apr 24
Spring is upon us, so here are anthropomorphic dogs enjoying outdoor activities from the regions of Canada (east to west & back again).

1. Newfoundland and Labrador
Nothing like watching the icebergs float by in Iceberg Alley! Image
Spring is upon us, so here are anthropomorphic dogs enjoying outdoor activities from the regions of Canada (east to west & back again).

2. Prince Edward Island
Perfect weather for some reading on the red beaches of Canada's island province. Image

3. Nova Scotia
Gardens aren't quite blooming yet but before long we will be enjoying the fruits of our spring labours. Image
Read 20 tweets
Mar 31
One year ago today, my Twitter thread of the Prime Ministers as 80s metal rock stars went viral and changed my life.

So, in honour of that anniversary, here is a bonus AI thread for March to enjoy!
Every Canadian PM as a 1980s wrestler!

23. Justin Trudeau (2015 - Present) Image
Every Canadian Prime Minister as a 1980s wrestler!

22. Stephen Harper (2006 - 2015) Image
Every Canadian Prime Minister as a 1980s wrestler!

21. Paul Martin (2003 - 2006) Image
Read 23 tweets
Mar 24
Easter is one week away, so here is an Easter Bunny from every province in Canada.

Enjoy!

1. British Columbia Image
2. Alberta Image
3. Saskatchewan Image
Read 13 tweets
Feb 9
A Cupid for the major cities in Canada!

Since we are only a few days away from Valentine's Day, here is a fun thread to enjoy as the weekend arrives :)

1. Victoria, BC Image

Since we are only a few days away from Valentine's Day, here is a fun thread to enjoy as the weekend arrives :)

2. Vancouver, BC Image

3. Calgary, AB Image
Read 21 tweets
Jan 11
Canada's Natural Wonders as Superheroes

1. Lake Superior

The largest freshwater lake in the world by surface area & third largest by volume. It holds 10% of world's surface freshwater. Image

2. Athabasca Sand Dunes
Located in Northwest Saskatchewan, the dunes run along Lake Athabasca. The dunes are 400 metres to 1.5 kilometres long & rise 30 metres high. Image

3. Boreal Forest
Stretches across Canada from Yukon to Newfoundland. Canada has 552 million hectares of boreal forest, which contains 75% of our trees. Image
Read 16 tweets
Dec 9, 2023
Canadian political leaders, past and present, wearing ugly Christmas sweaters as children. Generated by AI.

1. Doug Ford

🧵1/12 Image
2. John Diefenbaker

🧵2/12 Image
3. Kim Campbell

🧵3/12 Image
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(