Symbols Profile picture
Dec 24, 2023 25 tweets 10 min read Read on X
Leave This World Behind

I've never gotten a movie requested as much as this!

Must be making rounds on conspiracy channels or something... Plus Obama and racial swipes?

I haven't fully decoded it, but I'll share what I can solve atm as a Christmas Present of sorts : ) Image
One part I can decode clearly is the subject matter.

10/06/2020 Leave The World Behind Original Book
10/06/2020 LARGEST ONLINE BATTLE OF ALL TIME

This film is about internet conflicts and not just because of this connection. There's an even stronger one. Image
Internet = Superhighway.

The main characters are unable to drive on the roads (Internet) because AI Self-Driving TESLA'S have taken over the roads.

Remember when Elon Musk bought Twitter?

That seems to be the point here. At least partially... Image
His rise in wealth led to buying Twitter which happened right around the time the book was first published in 2020!

This may clarify the book as a "response" of what would or could come of this transition online!
This internet connection is bolstered further by the subplot about the daughter only wanting to see the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. finale.

The movie builds this up the from start to end and it's the very last thing that happens.

These are internet comms because... Image
I PARTIALLY decoded them here
Comms to setup the early internet. Microsoft literally hired the stars to be the original guides for Windows 95!

But this is a partial decode and that is a problem. Until I decode it fully it's hard to interpret using it
My working hypothesis is that it symbolized the new collaborations being made online as the comms world became shepherds online en masse.
Meeting new Friends. F.R.I.E.N.D.S "." = . Com!

And so with that being the case....
It's possible the focus on the END OF F.R.I.E.N.D.S. could be a transition away from the prior setups.

The family representing a comms aware unit. This would explain a number of things.
Especially the overarching plot of a moderately wealthy family moving into an extremely wealthy family's home.

This setup mirrors the methodology today where large groups of comms aware people piggyback off the platforms of owned by a vastly wealthy few.

YouTube/Facebook/etc Image
This is further reinforced by the girl obsessed with "F.R.I.E.N.D.S." wearing a NASA shirt.

A symbol of STAR LAUNCH - as in they moved into this new home with the intent of launching a future star but then BLACKOUT! Image
And it's even further reinforced by her subplot focusing on deer migration.

DOE = Q/Clearance.

Tons and tons of DOE appearing = tons and tons of people becoming AWARE and now trespassing in the same places as the comms aware family?

Meanwhile the brother is clearly not comms aware.

Doesn't know anything about deer and would "sleep through the atom bomb" he wears OBEY as a shirt.

Instead of watching the finale he has a different story...
His teeth fall out after being bit by a "bug" in the forest near the deer.

Teeth typically represent a relationship of subserviant people in relation to whomever the "mouth" is.

Typically to define plants of some powerful entity, but in this case we have OBEY. Image
The race angle in the film: "you can't trust white people" is not a normal type.

Films with true racism are typically more covert, and always have one race portrayed as more evil, but that's not be what we see here.

Notice also it gets MEDIA COVERAGE! Image
This is the bizarro version of race baiting I've shown in threads recently.

It's intentionally overt so as to turn itself into the villain.

This is what Disney has been doing.

And lost billions for it.
Those Disney as the villain comms are tied to Baldur's Gate 3.

Which is remarkably relevant!

10/06/2020 Leave the World Behind (novel)
10/06/2020 Baldur's Gate 3 Early access
10/06/2020 EVE Online Biggest multiplayer battle in history

The connection being Baldur's Gate 3 is doing a public service by having a man have sex with a bear.

No, I'm not joking.

the details are everything.

This isn't pushing culture to insanity and animal sex, this is intentionally making it cringe.
It's fighting back against a tide built up for decades.

Instead of creating humanized animals to confuse the sexuality of impressionable children, it's literally just a bear.
Compare it to Avatar with legions obsessed over having sex with fictional cats.

One has a fanbase laughing, the other has a fanbase going to sex sites to waste their lives away daydreaming about it.
One is the thing, the other is the anti-version
This fits why Obama would be involved with it as I've long decoded him as helping.

For example back in 2019 there was a major racial push against Trump, Obama pushes in the other direction.

I recall seeing comms not long after this with powerful people upset with him. Image
Anyway... at the very least this film is about the push for programming people. AI comms are tied into that

11/22/2023 Leave the World Behind film
11/22/2023 Sam Altman OpenAI wins power struggle after firing.
11/23/2023 OpenAI researchers warned of AI Breakthrough Q STAR. Image
I covered this one before

10/06/2020 Leave The World Behind Original Book 10/06/2020 EVE ONLINE: LARGEST ONLINE BATTLE OF ALL TIME Guinness record

Which begs the question of what kind of comms are tied into Eve?

E.V.E. = Everyone versus everyone.

The record prior to that one?

Also E.V.E.

01/26/2014 Google Buys DeepMind AI 400 Million
01/27/2014 Guinness Record largest online Battle of All time E.V.E. Online.

I may need to further decode this game later it does look to be tied to control of people en masse. Image
But like I said at the start... I have not decoded this thing fully.

But with as many requests as I received I felt I'd throw a swing. I at least decoded the rough framework.

I didn't touch the cyber attacks timed to it, but I'm sure there's a point to that. Image
Cyber attacks stated in the film to be the root cause of blackout.

I also didn't talk about this scene which seems to be conspiracy bait, but I'd rather not force an interpretation just yet on either of those last two points. Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Symbols

Symbols Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @NewClear314

May 4
Big Foot & Yeti Decode

This is the secret of "Big Foot"

10/20/1967 Most Famous Bigfoot Footage Taken
10/21/1967 First national demonstration against the Vietnam War

It's a symbol used to discuss the ops tied to luring and coordinating massive numbers of people. Image
This is why Bigfoot is often tied to violence as that "demonstration" became a riot!

The most famous moment in that riot confirms my decode.

Notice the FLOWERS put into the GUN BARRELS.

It became the defining image.

Does an iconic image happen by chance? Image
05/13/1967 BIGFOOT Camera rented from "Sheppard's Camera shop"
05/13/1967 Most Famous Anti-Vietnam War Anthem Debut: "Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair"

Sheppard = symbol of coordinating people.

And if you look at the lyrics it literally uses that image for it! Image
Read 24 tweets
May 2
Deliverance Decoded

This movie has 2 famous scenes you probably know even if you've never seen the movie.

The first has a main character having an innocent "duel" with an inbred banjo boy said to have "genetic deficiencies"

It's frequently parodied.
The other famous scene is of a main character being sexually assaulted.

South Park had an extensive parody of this, but that won't be necessary to unlock the meaning.

This one is easy when you know the history and it'll be very educational because of how clear the point is! Image
I just gave away the big plot twist so I mean... you already know the answer to "what did happen on the Cahulawassee River?"

Or do you? Because of course these are markers for historical events and so you have to ask yourself one question. Image
Read 46 tweets
May 1
Fight Club Decoded

Fight Club ends with buildings blown up by terrorists.

09/10/1999 Fight Club Premiere International Film Fest
09/11/1999 Film Fest Ends
+2
09/11/2001 Twin Towers TERRORIST ATTACK

Odd coincidence? If not, what might this mean? Image
Both the movie and book begin with a discussion of the terrorism and threats of Tyler Durden.

They both have this key line as the retort to the threat.

"I wonder how clean that gun is?"

Reconcile with SOAP iconography of Fight Club.

Note NORTON as the co-star. Image
Fight Club Movie = NORTON acts as the one trying to foil the plans.

Fight Club Book = NORTON Publishes the work.

Norton? What might that have meant in the 90's in relation to tracking criminals? Image
Read 31 tweets
Apr 26
Brady Decode

Brady is a word typically used to define withheld evidence.

It's used in legal cases with several variants and it is also used in MANY comms.

Understanding the history of both the real term and comm is a good idea for decoding a wide variety of subjects! Image
The official origin is a landmark 1963 Case: Brady V. Maryland.

It found that "withholding of evidence violates due process"

"Brady" thereafter became a word associated strongly with the requirements to disclose secrets and mechanisms to do so. Image
Due to this case a defendant's can request "Brady Disclosure" and State and Federal cases interpret its requirement that the prosecution disclose material that may impact a case.

From the official definition you can understand why it is a common comm tied to disclosure. Image
Read 55 tweets
Apr 24
Hyman Rickover & Jimmy Carter Decoded

Hyman Rickover the "Father of the Nuclear Navy" is known for developing the first nuclear-powered submarine.

He was also behind the Shippingport Beaver Valley Ohio Nuclear plant. The 1st full-scale atomic electric power plant for peace. Image
Hyman Rickover hired Jimmy Carter and had such an impression that Carter structured his first book around a quote of his.

This was the book made to sell Carter as a presidential candidate so their relationship is likely important. Image
1952 Hyman selects Carter to work on Nuclear subs.
1952 Carter Cleans up the first serious nuclear accident.

The most famous original nuclear submarine of Hyman will give us our first major clue for what is really going on here. Image
Read 51 tweets
Apr 23
Anti-Trump Mark Hamill Trending Decoded

04/22/2024 Mark Hamill: "Joe Biden is the best president we've ever had"

This was in reply to Biden posting Trump as the worst president.

This is rightly being widely ridiculed, but there is a deeper meaning to it! Image
09/29/2020 Joe Biden " Donald Trump is the worst president we've ever had"
09/29/2020 National Zoo Baby Panda Cub is getting so plump"

Notice how just before he replied to that 09/29/2020 tweet Mark Hamill posts a PANDA meeting its MOTHER.

Panda = CHINA

China -> Biden Image
I'm sure you are aware of the CHINA/UKRAINE connections to Biden.

Q highlighted them equally.

10/07/2020 "What happens if Biden became POTUS knowing he took bribes to favor CHINA?
10/07/2020 "What happens if Biden became POTUS knowing he took bribes to favor Ukraine? Image
Read 21 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(