The Vigilant Fox 🦊 Profile picture
Dec 31, 2023 3 tweets 2 min read Read on X
Study Finds Staggering 17 Million Deaths After COVID-19 "Vaccine" Rollout

A groundbreaking study by Drs. Denis Rancourt, Marine Baudin, and Jérémie Mercier found 17 million people died worldwide after the COVID-19 "vaccine" rollout.

"We calculate the toxicity of the vaccine for all ages," explained Dr. Rancourt, "given the number of doses given worldwide to conclude that 17 million people would have been killed by this vaccine."

The shocking study, COVID-19 vaccine-associated mortality in the Southern Hemisphere, was published September 17, 2023, and, rather than garnering worldwide attention, has met only censorship and narrative-confirming "fact-checks" on the safety and effectiveness of the as-yet untested Covid-19 "vaccines."

Credit: @BLNewsMedia (give him a follow)
Give @BLNewsMedia a follow for conducting this interview. Watch the full video in the link below:

rumble.com/v3zh3fh-stagge…
@BLNewsMedia STUDY and LINK here: brightlightnews.com/staggering-17-…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with The Vigilant Fox 🦊

The Vigilant Fox 🦊 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @VigilantFox

Jun 25
Ivermectin is often recognized–2nd to penicillin–for having the greatest impact on human health.

Its discovery even won the Nobel Prize.

But the propagandists told you it was a “dangerous horse dewormer.”

Well, it now turns out that ivermectin is “very effective against certain cancers.”

Dr. Paul Marik attests to this:

“We know of cases of patients who had solid tumors who were given the horse dewormer (ivermectin), and together with some other drugs ... the cancer disappeared.”
Full Interview:

Dr. Paul Marik: Key Strategies You Aren’t Told That Help Prevent Cancer

bit.ly/Cancer-Tips
Related Stories:

Cancer Surgeon Drops Ivermectin Bombshell vigilantnews.com/post/cancer-su…
Read 6 tweets
Jun 25
Detox Spike Proteins: Here's How Per Dr. Peter McCullough

Bookmark this one 📘

#1 - Nattokinase: 2000 fibrin units (100 milligrams) orally twice a day

#2 - Bromelain: 500 milligrams orally once a day

#3 - Curcumin: 500 milligrams orally twice a day

Take for how long? Dr. McCullough and doctors from the United Kingdom are finding people get better with this protocol after a duration of three to twelve months.
Additional Resources (Bookmark This Thread):

How Can I Reduce Spike Protein in My Body? From FLCCC Alliance.

covid19criticalcare.com/tools-and-guid…
Spike Protein Detox Guide — World Council for Health

worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spik…
Read 4 tweets
Jun 24
Dr. Paul Marik Exposes the Truth About Cancer

Only “about 5% of all cancers that are actually curable with chemotherapy.”

For the remaining 95%, “Chemotherapy is palliative at best” and comes with several nasty side effects:

• Nausea and vomiting
• Hair loss
• Anemia
• Infections
• Bruising and bleeding
• Skin and nail changes
• Cognitive changes
• Sexual and reproductive issues
• Peripheral neuropathy
• Edema
• “Knocks out the bone marrow”
• Et cetera

So, are conventional cancer treatments working?

Despite advancements in chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and surgical treatments over the past 30 years, the overall life expectancy of a cancer patient has been extended by a measly 3.9 months.

As such, Dr. Marik advised cancer patients to ask this question: “Is this [chemotherapy] going to cure my cancer, or is it just going to palliate and extend my life a month or two with terrible side effects?”
Full Interview via @ChildrensHD:

live.childrenshealthdefense.org/chd-tv/shows/g…
@ChildrensHD Related Stories:

Reduce Your Cancer Risk by 60%: 10 Things You Can Do vigilantnews.com/post/reduce-yo…
Read 4 tweets
Jun 23
Another COVID “Conspiracy Theory” Becomes Reality

We now have proof that the COVID shots damage cognition.

This was deemed a “conspiracy theory,” but now we have the data to back it up.

A bombshell study from South Korea showed the COVID-injected experienced:

• A 68% rise in depression
• A 44% surge in anxiety and related disorders
• A 93.4% increase in sleep disorders
• A staggering 138% jump in mild cognitive impairment
• A 23% rise in Alzheimer's disease

Millions of health records were analyzed for this study, comparing vaccinated versus unvaccinated groups over a three-month period.

These results are corroborated by what Dr. Pierre Kory sees in his medical practice. He writes:

“In my practice of treating vaccine injuries, one of the three most common symptoms I see is brain fog. So many of my patients had been in the prime of their lives, can now barely function, have significant cognitive impairment and need a lot of help from our nurses to carry out their treatment plans. I never imagined I would see any of this in people far younger than me and instead I see it every day. I bear witness to an immense amount of suffering on a daily basis that is hard to put into words.”

Watch the full breakdown of this stunning report.
The Great Reset has BACKFIRED, says esteemed broadcaster. vigilantnews.com/post/the-great…
The Silver Bullet to Losing Weight vigilantnews.com/post/the-silve…
Read 5 tweets
Jun 23
Top Law Professor: COVID Was a Nuremberg Crime and a Crime Against Humanity

Dr. Francis Boyle, the architect 1989 Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act, did not mince his words.

He says, “Everyone involved in the development of COVID-19 as an offensive biological warfare weapon and also everyone involved in the manufacture of these COVID-19 ‘frankenshots’ clearly violated the Nuremberg Code on medical experimentation. It was a Nuremberg crime and a crime against humanity.”

Dr. Boyle refers to the Kansas lawsuit against Pfizer as “promising,” but the issue is that it is a civil lawsuit, not a criminal one.

Dr. Boyle believes that the perpetrators are guilty of “murder and conspiracy to commit murder.” He emphasized that under common law Anglo-American principles of criminal law, which he taught for eight years, those involved are undoubtedly guilty.

Other crimes include “not only murder but also mayhem and assault and battery,” he says.
Related Stories:

Vaccine-injured pharmacist delivers heartbreaking testimony before the Ohio State Senate. vigilantnews.com/post/vaccine-i…
We now have proof that the COVID “vaccines” damage cognition. vigilantnews.com/post/we-now-ha…
Read 5 tweets
Jun 23
Media Blackout: 10 News Stories They Chose Not to Tell You This Week

#10 - Kansas sues Pfizer for misleading the public on COVID-19 injections.

#9 - Democrat insiders reveal secret plot to replace feeble Joe Biden.

#8 - Ex-CDC director unequivocally predicts there “will be a bird flu pandemic.”

#7 - The Great Reset has BACKFIRED, says esteemed broadcaster.

#6 - Senior Disney VP caught on camera admitting to discriminatory hiring practices against white men.

#5 - Vaccine-injured pharmacist delivers heartbreaking testimony before the Ohio State Senate.

#4 - Michigan Senator goes off on Democrat bill that makes it “impossible” for citizens to challenge election fraud.

#3 - We now have proof that the COVID “vaccines” damage cognition.

#2 - Groundbreaking peer-reviewed study finds infants who received multiple vaccines at once have ‘exponentially’ greater risk of developmental delays.

#1 - Explosive undercover footage catches US official admitting the ‘Great Replacement Theory’ is REAL.

Plus, the COVID shots are “weapons of mass destruction.” Top law professor Dr. Francis Boyle explains. (Watch)

Articles are included in the thread 🧵 below.
Please share the above post ☝️ with fellow truth-seekers and bookmark it for future reference.

Now, onto the news… Image
#10 - Kansas sues Pfizer for misleading the public on COVID-19 injections. vigilantnews.com/post/kansas-su…
Read 16 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(