Sam Parker 🇺🇲 Profile picture
Feb 23 25 tweets 7 min read Read on X
🧵1/ "'House of horrors' rabbi takes cushy deal after pleading guilty to enslaving 30 women" Image
🧵2/ "The Child Ra pe Assembly Line Among Sects of Fundamentalist J ws" Image
🧵3/ "14 Israelis suspected of running child s*x trafficking ring in Colombia" Image
🧵4/ "Children Removed From J wish Sect's Compound In Mexico" Image
🧵5/ "Organ Trafficking: Rabbis Arrested Over Massive Crime Ring" Image
🧵6/ "NGO Report: Israel Fails To Crack Down On Human Trafficking" Image
🧵7/ "Israel Becoming a 'Refuge for
Ped o philes,' Warns Advocate
for Child S*x Abuse Victims" Image
🧵8/ "Female Soldiers No Longer To Guard Security Prisons Amid Suspected S*x Scandal" Image
🧵9/ "When I was in the IDF we ra ped. So of course I did it too." Image
🧵10/ "Out of 1,542 IDF s* xual
assault complaints, just 31 indictments filed" Image
🧵11/ "Israel is trying to legalize ped o philia" Image
🧵12/ "Three Sisters Among Dozens S* xually Abused By Orthodox Headmistress" Image
🧵13/ "Malka Leifer: Ultra-orthodox J* wish community Adass Israel investigated over accused principal's escape" Image
🧵14/ "Israel won't extradite ex-school principal wanted in Australia on s*x crime charges" Image
🧵15/ "Ra ped, abused, exploited: Ukrainian women seeking refuge in Israel find no haven"

"Police bust s*x crime ring that trafficked dozens of Ukrainian women to Israel" Image
Friends, if you've come this far, please go just a bit further & follow my new account as I begin to transition over to it. Make sure to turn on the notification bell, too!

@BasedSamParker
🧵16/ "Several Cases of S* xual and Domestic Viol ence Reported at Hotels Housing Israeli Evacuees" Image
🧵17/ "26 female soldiers have been ra ped since the beginning of the ground war."

"The gang ra pe of soldier Lara Govaji by a group from the Yalam Brigade led to permanent ruptures & damage to her reproductive organs." Image
🧵18/ "9 out of 10 ra pe cases in Israel closed without charges - study" Image
🧵19/ "Trending: Israeli Soldiers Document and Proudly Post Their Own Abuse of Palestinians" Image
🧵20/ "Baltimore rabbi, 47, accused of s* xually abusing three young boys at an Orthodox J* wish camp, bribing them with $100 to 'touch his gen i tals' and holding sleepovers with kids" Image
🧵21/ "Judaism & H0m0 s* xuality: A Brief History"

'Oddly, to say the least, j* wish law does not explicitly ban s*x with boys under the age of 9'

Via | @christ_gnosis Image
🧵22/ "Israeli Intelligence Infiltrated by Ped o philia Ring" Image
Friends, follow my new twitter account & turn on the notifications to help me make the transition:
@BasedSamParker
@BasedSamParker 🧵23/ "Former north London rabbi found with 1,694 'horrific' child abuse images sentenced. Yuval Keren had hundreds of abuse images dating back to 2010"

"Handed a suspended sentence" Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Sam Parker 🇺🇲

Sam Parker 🇺🇲 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @SamParkerSenate

May 31
🧵1/ Michael Savage said Hitler killed a million jewish children & that Stalin killed twice as many children as Hitler in the Ukraine alone. So, I asked him what kind of children Stalin killed. When someone else answered "Christian," Savage hid the response & went on to call me a child-murdering Stalinist for implying that it was jews who masterminded the killing.

Why would he hide the identity of the murdered children & then call me a child-murdering Stalinist? Read on.Image
🧵2/ Here are the men under Stalin responsible for so much of the killing and death under Stalin:

"The Jewish Potentates Of Russia"
L-R
Genrikh Yagoda
Semyon Firin
Lazar Kaganovich
Kagan Image
🧵3/ Michael Savage's real name is Michael Alan Weiner, and he's a *Russian jew.*

When he got bent for me "implying" (his words, not mine) that jews were behind the deaths of 2 million Christian children, he himself implied I was the child-murdering Stalinist.

What we have here are multiple classic stereotypes in action:

✡️ "The jew cries out in pain while he strikes you." (accused me of being a child murderer & while playing the victim)

✡️ "The jew will tell you what happened but never why." (he told you 2 million children were killed under Stalin, but then hid the reply identifying them as Christian, which gives you the "why" they were killed)

✡️ "EVERY ACCUSATION IS A CONFESSION." He accused me of being a child-murdering Stalinist when the fact is it was his Russian jew relatives/coethnics who were the child-murdering Stalinists.

Michael "Savage?" Indeed. Weird that he picked that name as his replacement last name, right?Image
Read 4 tweets
May 22
🧵1/🇺🇸🇮🇱"JFK ASSASSINATION: THE CIA DID IT!"

Certain parties over the years have worked hard to advance the idea that the CIA killed JFK. Let's look at a few, starting with the biggest:

1⃣The Movie JFK (1991), written by Oliver Stone (✡️) & Zachary Sklar (✡️), produced by Arnon Milchan (✡️), directed by Stone. The movie is based on New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison's trial charging Clay Shaw with participation in the JFK assassination conspiracy. The movie's main thesis is that the CIA was behind the assassination and principally benefitted the "Military-Industrial Complex." It named various mobsters, organizations, and institutions--except for one--that we will now explore.

Garrison had stumbled upon an Israeli/Mossad connection in Shaw--which he didn't know at the time, but was discovered later. The movie didn't mention these connections at all:

Shaw served on the board of a shadowy corporation known as Permindex. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum (✡️), an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad (🇮🇱). This Mossad-backed Swiss bank was the main money launderer for Meyer Lansky (✡️), gangster & head of the National Crime Syndicate--and an Israeli loyalist.
The chairman of Permindex was Louis M. Bloomfield (✡️)of Montreal, a powerful player in the Israeli lobby and an operative of the Bronfman family (✡️) of Canada--long-time Lansky associates and supporters of Israel. Charles Bronfman (✡️) was the co-founder of the Mega Group, which was implicated in the Jeffrey Epstein (✡️)pedo-blackmail ring.

The Producer of JFK, Arnon Milchan (🇮🇱), was an undercover Israeli spy and international weapons trafficker for Israel's top-secret intelligence agency, Lekem. His activities included "buying components to build and maintain Israel's nuclear arsenal" and supervising "government-backed accounts and front companies that financed the special needs of the entirety of Israel's intelligence operations outside the country." Milchan helped steal & smuggle technology & materials critical to the development of Israel's nuclear weapons.

Isn't it interesting that one of Israel's top spies would produce a movie purporting to explore all the angles of the assassination of JFK but not make A SINGLE MENTION OF ISRAEL'S OWN MOTIVE OR CONNECTIONS?

Who killed JFK?Image
🧵2/ Mark Lane (Levin ✡️)

2⃣Lane has written 2 books about the JFK assassination:

▪️Rush To Judgment (1966)
▪️Last Word: My Indictment of the CIA in the Murder of JFK (2011)

Rush To Judgment, a huge bestseller, was the first serious work to defend Lee Harvey Oswald, and implicate the CIA in setting LHO up as a patsy. Lane makes no mention of Israel or the Mossad. It could be argued that since this connection was unknown at the time he could be excused for not discussing it.

Last Word, however, came many years after the possible role of Israel in the assassination and its potential motives were revealed in detail. Again, Lane made zero mention of Israel or the Mossad in this book. Hardly the "last word!" Without so much as a sentence of discussion of any possible Israeli role, he doubles down hard on the CIA-did-it thesis.

Don't miss the contribution once again by Oliver Stone (✡️), who wrote a chapter on the "KGB" connection! Once again, no mention of the Mossad or Israel.

Who killed JFK?Image
🧵3/ Coup d'état in America : the CIA and the assassination of John F. Kennedy (1975) by Alan Weberman (✡️/🇮🇱)

3⃣Setting aside the obvious main thesis included in the book's title, Weberman makes only a single reference to Israel via mentioning the National Committee for Labor Israel (NCLI). The NCLI was an "American" fundraising organization closely associated with Israel’s federation of labor and trade unions. But in his mention of this organization, he explains that the NCLI is "often used as a CIA cover." CIA guilty again!

Don't miss the Publisher's Note written by Ed Rosenthal (✡️), in which he described Weberman as "a thorough, determined, and detail minded scholar, sort of a Talmudic researcher." He also played up the CIA angle. Talmudic researcher? Thorough? The CIA did it?! Oy vey!

But there's more: according to the jewish Forward, Weberman is a close associate of Mordechai Levy (✡️) whose "fringe group" the Jewish Defense Organization is a spin-off of the Jewish Defense League--the organization implicated in the extortion and possible assassination of Tupac!

Who killed JFK?Image
Read 5 tweets
May 19
🚨🇮🇱 🇺🇸BREAKING BOMBSHELL: JEWISH TREACHERY IN 3 PARTS

1st, The Sanitized Headlines:
WAPO: "Some Wealthy Americans" (They are $Billionaires)
MEE: "US Billionaires" (they're ALL jews with loyalty to Israel)

2nd, Who They Are & What They Did:
Jewish Billionaires & other jewish leaders used their money to influence politicians, media & celebrities to manipulate public opinion in favor of Israel & also used their leverage over politicians to get them to deploy law enforcement to shut down campus protests. They are

🇮🇱Ted Deutch
🇮🇱Yakir Gabay
🇮🇱Joseph Sitt
🇮🇱Bill Ackman
🇮🇱Daniel Lubetzky
🇮🇱Daniel Loeb
🇮🇱Barry Sternlicht
🇮🇱Fabien Levy
🇮🇱Len Blavatnik
🇮🇱Howard Schultz
🇮🇱Michael Dell
🇮🇱Joshua Kushner

3rd, The Treachery:
At the same time these jewish power titans were colluding in secret, congress was passing anti-free speech laws against "antisemitism" using the 11-point IHRA definition of antisemitism.

1⃣One of the 11 points of the definition reads: "Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective—such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions." In other words, they were collectivizing as a group to get laws passed making it illegal to accuse jews of acting as a group to control media, government or institutions--something they were clearly doing!

2⃣Another of the 11 points makes "Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations" an act of antisemitism. Clearly, this group of jews' allegiance is to Israel. Again, they are trying to make it illegal to notice that they are more loyal to a foreign power.

Early Thoughts
▪️The entire time that Bill Ackman was pretending to care about DEI, he was using that as smokescreen to get his jewish buddy in power at Harvard and distract from the secret plotting he was doing behind the scenes to help Israel.
▪️Jews have the power they say they don't have
▪️When I said a couple weeks ago that it was obvious that jews controlled law enforcement, I was right.

Immediate Action
The "antisemitism" bills currently in congress must all be scrapped and these jews should be stripped of American citizenship (if they have it) and all be deported to Israel.Image
Read the full article here:
.middleeasteye.net/news/us-billio…
Flashback: I told you who was controlling law enforcement regarding the campus protests, and I was right!

Read 4 tweets
May 14
🧵1/ 🇺🇸🇮🇱 Did you know there is an interesting connection between the ADL and the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy?

(Neither Antony Blinken nor Mike Johnson will tell you this story!)

Kennedy was the frontrunner for the Democrat Party nomination for President in 1968 when he was famously shot in the pantry of the Ambassador Hotel shortly after winning the Califorina primary. However, instead of walking through the crowd of his campaign supporters as he normally did to shake hands & celebrate, he strangely decided to exit using a back way through the pantry where he ended up being shot & killed under suspicious circumstances.

Why the deviation from his normal pattern?

According to the witness statement from a campaign volunteer, RFK's Press Secretary Frank Mankiewicz insisted that Robert go through the pantry instead.

Who is Frank Mankiewicz? Mankiewicz is jewish & started his career in public relations, serving as the civil rights director for the western branch of the Anti-Defamation League of the B'nai B'rith!

In 1991, Mankiewicz handled publicity for Oliver Stone's film JFK. JFK was produced by Arnon Milchan--a secret agent Israeli weapons trafficker integral to helping Israel build its nuclear weapons arsenal. The movie JFK famously discusses many of the parties possibly involved in the JFK assassination--utimately insinuating that the CIA k*lled JFK--but curiously makes ZERO mention of any possible Israeli role. The movie never even mentions Israel's nuclear program or JFK's opposition to it.

Below, Mankiewicz is pictured announcing the death of RFK to the public. Are you beginning to see how treacherous these people are?Image
🧵2/ 📺Now watch this Oliver Stone clip from last December. Given what you're about to hear from Stone, isn't it odd none of this information was included in his movie JFK?

Who killed JFK? Who killed RFK?

🧵3/ BONUS: Yitzhak Rabin was in Dallas the day JFK was shot. Wild coincidence, right? 👇

Read 4 tweets
Apr 29
The way students & other protesters are being abused for legal & legitimate free speech shows who ultimately controls our law enforcement.

This control didn't magically materialize last week.

Think about that as you recall how law enforcement abused us all during covid tyranny, or how it stood down & did nothing while BLM ravaged our cities.
38 states now have some form of anti-BDS laws and/or laws forbidding speech critical of ✡️s and/or Israel, the "conservative" ones on "The Right," too.

Israeli Lobby money flows to these legislators & governors. Great examples are Ron DeSantis & Greg Abbott.

Meanwhile, on "The Left," George Soros buys up the more local politicians like state attorneys & prosecutors.Image
And who started BLM, anyway? Image
Read 6 tweets
Apr 25
🧵1. I visited the Texas state capitol in Austin during my visit to see the eclipse. They had portraits & statues of various Texas heroes of history, like

🇺🇸 David Crocket: Fmr US congressman & Martyr of the Alamo
🇺🇸 General Sam Houston: First President of Texas after leading it to independence in war with Mexico
🇺🇸 Stephen Austin: Led colonization & became The Father of Texas. Capital named after him.
🇮🇱 Greg Abbottstein: Did bidding of J - wish masters by gutting the 1st Amendment & sending 113,000 3rd-world invaders into the rest of the United States.Image
🧵2. Greg Abbottstein openly brags about facilitating the invasion & occupation of the United States by 3rd-world invaders:

🧵3. Greg Abbottstein partners with ✡️s to openly attack free speech platforms like Gab:

Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(