Center for American Liberty Profile picture
Mar 5 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
🚨 LEAKED VIDEO - WPATH FILES: Behind closed doors, WPATH members make shocking admissions to challenges in obtaining informed consent for radical gender transition drugs and surgeries from young patients. This is the premise of our lawsuits with Detransitioners @ChoooCole, Layla Jane and @onedonebun. Discover the truth about consent in “gender-affirming care”. Watch:
“Frankly, not what I think we need to be doing ethically.”

WPATH members know that “gender-affirming care” is based on shaky, inadequate medical research, but they continue to push mutilating surgeries on children and ignore the growing body of scientific evidence denouncing these procedures. This is MEDICAL MALPRACTICE. Watch:
“Oh, they really didn’t understand.”

The Center for American Liberty represents three Detransitioners who can attest to this firsthand. Hormone treatments and double mastectomies lead to irreversible side effects that girls are incapable of fully comprehending at such a young age. Without that comprehension, informed consent is impossible. Watch:
“Be little pediatric endocrinologists.”

Encouraging 9-year-olds to act as their own doctors is despicable and unethical. No child can fully understand what pharmaceutical and surgical interventions will mean for them later in life. Kids should be playing on playgrounds not playing around with cutting off healthy body parts. Watch:
“I don't think that we have all the answers.”

In this video you’ll hear a WPATH member confirm that fertility and sexual pleasure could be destroyed for young patients receiving “gender-affirming care.” These doctors openly admit they don’t know all the long-term effects of the radical procedures, nor how to deal with those effects--yet they continue to present them as the only treatment option. This is unethical and medical malpractice. Watch:
The Center for American Liberty is aggressively revealing the truth about the institutions purporting to be medical authorities so they can push gender transition surgeries and hormone therapies on our nation’s children. We are grateful for Environmental Progress’ and @shellenberger exposure of the WPATH Files, and we hope this gives a glimpse into just how dangerous the “professionals” behind this wave of “medical care” really are. Read more about our active Detransitioner lawsuits here:
libertycenter.org/wpath-files/

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Center for American Liberty

Center for American Liberty Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Liberty_Ctr

Mar 19
🚨BREAKING🚨 YMCA banned 80-year-old woman after she spoke up about a MAN in a women’s swimsuit in the girls’ locker room—now she’s fighting back🧵dailywire.com/news/exclusive…
“I was showering in the women’s dressing room when I saw a man wearing a woman’s swimsuit watching little girls undress. I was obligated to speak up and ask for help,” Jaman told @realDailyWire. “Since that moment, I have suffered mob-like attacks, public humiliation, and widespread mendacious reporting. If this had been the 17th century, I would have been burned at the stake.”
“Since her banishment, the City, in concert with the YMCA, has engaged in a high-profile smear campaign that has caused her severe emotional distress and has painted her in a false light within the community,” the letter from Center for American Liberty CEO @pnjaban said.
Read 4 tweets
Jul 27, 2023
This morning, our unstoppable client @ChoooCole spent her birthday sharing her horror story of being lied to and mutilated by woke doctors in the hopes that no other family will have to endure such suffering. Image
Read 5 tweets
Jun 6, 2023
Doctors lied to @ChoooCole and Layla Jane, concealing less invasive treatment options from them and their families. They are now taking legal action against the doctors who irreversibly harmed them, and we are proud to represent them both.
To read more about Chloe's case and donate, please visit: libertycenter.org/cases/chloe/
To read more about Layla Jane's case and donate, please visit: libertycenter.org/cases/layla/
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(