ThatGirlCasey☄️ Profile picture
Mar 10 6 tweets 3 min read Read on X
🧵What's happening in Haiti breaks my heart as Haitian American. People are going to talk about it and leave out the same key element that's always left out of every situation. Here's the man behind the curtain of this chaos, Gilbert Bigio the Jewish billionaire in Haiti. Image
In a country where the people go weeks without eating unable to put two pieces of bread together, gang members are able to get their hands on as many weapons as they need all thanks to Zionist Gilbert Bigio. Image
Bigio is from a Sephardic Jewish family from Aleppo in the Ottoman Empire (now Syria), whose family emigrated to Haiti in 1896. Bigio is also the de facto leader of the Haitian Jewish community and honorary consul to Israel. Image
Gilbert Bigio is part owner of GB financial group in Haiti and privately owns Port Lafito. His name appeared in the 2021 leaked Pandora Papers showing private ownership of Port Lafito in Haiti where contraband moves in and out of Haiti. Image
So far Gilbert Bigio has been sanctioned by Canada for his criminal behavior and human rights violations. There is so much more to this story that I am uncovering and will be reporting on this week. Image
Be clear, I am in no way providing excuses for corrupt sick Haitians who sold their culture out for some sheckles. I'm just providing and explanation and reminder that these tentacles reach everywhere. More to come...
Bassin Bleu, Haiti Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with ThatGirlCasey☄️

ThatGirlCasey☄️ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ThatGirlCasey1

Mar 12
🧵I want to introduce you to the other two members of The GB Group, Reynold Deeb and Sherif Abdallah. These are the members of true Zionist control. Let's get into it. Image
The men of GB Group have operations in five Caribbean countries and his Group would own 400 service stations (Shell, Chevron and Texaco) to name a few. The Group also owns 8 airports, 5 fuel import terminals, construction companies and so much more. Image
Gilbert Bigio's son Reuven Bigio is also chair of GB Group and the newly installed Macaya Group. Image
Read 11 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(