Wokal Distance Profile picture
May 3 11 tweets 5 min read Read on X
1/
The United States government has been completely hijacked by woke activists.

The National Center for Environmental Health, which works with the CDC has a $200 million budget, is using Climate Change to advance DEI.

Let me show you just how deep the rot goes:
2/
The CDC teamed up with the American Public Health Association, and created a "climate change and health playbook" (pic 1) which the APHA says is focused on Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (pic 2)

They're using Climate change as an excuse to advance DEI.
3/
The APHA then does a definition of "JEDI" and as you can see it is just the entirety of woke ideology in the form of DEI.

Remember, this is a health care organization which is diverting taxpayer money to use Climate Change as an excuse to advance DEI.
4/
In addition to advancing DEI the CDC, NCEH, and APHA are also using something called BRACE (building resistance against climate effects). They want to mix this framework with DEI so that any climate initiative is done through the lens of DEI
5/
Using BRACE the CDC is allowing indigenous tribes to bring in "indigenous health indicators" as well as "indigenous concepts of health."

Basically, this the first step to allowing ideas that are not backed by western science and medicine. It's dangerous. Image
6/
Because the CDC and APHA have fully embraced wokeness, the CDC is using the "Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion" framework to get rid of women and mothers and replace them with "pregnant people."

Women are being erased by the CDC. Image
7/
All of the woke ideology is going to be baked into the Environtmental Justice Index, which will be a woke scorecard for the blending for climate change and DEI. Image
8/
Of course, the question is who are the people who are behind all of this?

Well here is your answer: the APHA has a list of people who are responsible for building the Climate Change and Health playbook that brings in the BRACE and JEDI frameworks.👇👇 Image
9/
And if it is not clear what this is really all about the game is given away when they say that devolping a climate and health plan requires a "racial equity impact assessment"

Again, they want to use these plans in the service of "equity" and as I said yesterday the means.... Image
10/
equity is not the same as equality. Equality is about equality of opportunity, equity is about equality of OUTCOME:
11/
Woke activists are using government institutions funded by taxpayer dollars to advance their woke political agenda.

The correct response to this is to DEFUND all of this and out a stop to it.

Now.

/fin

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Wokal Distance

Wokal Distance Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @wokal_distance

Aug 7
1/
This maoist "re-education programming," and I'll show you how it works🧵

The goal of this is to say "I own you, I own your social media, I own your voice, you life will be nothing but a vessel for leftist ideology. If you refuse I will take away your ability to earn a living"
2/
Maoist "re-education" is a type of brainwashing which seeks to implant, instill and indoctrinate maoist/communist/leftist beliefs into the mind of the person being "re-educated"

Look at this text: the mayor refuses to tell the employee what to say. Now, let me tell you why... Image
3/
It's because the mayor does not want the employee to merely **express** the Mayor's values. The Mayor wants to employee to show that the employee has fully and completely **INTERNALIZED** the Mayor's values and beliefs.

The employee has to prove he isn't merely obeying...
Read 11 tweets
Jul 31
1/
Woke and Weaponized Government!

America's Nuclear weapons has been placed in the hands of an organization that is captured by DEI

The Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board (DNFSB), which oversees the U.S. nuclear weapons complex, has fully adopted DEI

Let's take a look: Image
2/
The DNFSB's DEI Strategic plan says that a commitment to DEI is Critical to their mission.

Their mission is implementation of "standards relating to the design, construction, operation, and decommissioning of defense nuclear facilities"

How does "equity" help here?
3/
Strategic goal number 1 adds "diversity" to the list of goal and objectives of the hiring practices of the DNFSB.

This is splitting the focus away from merit and making DEI part of the hiring process Image
Read 9 tweets
Jul 30
1/
After reading @ConceptualJames here, I deleted these tweets.

The "weird" insult is a dialectical trap. The goal of Queer Theory is to attack and subvert the very idea of *normalcy,* and bolish all social norms, expectations and standards.

They're TRYING not to be normal
2/
As @VinesMatthew explains, queer theory opposes the very idea of normalcy and the imposition of ANY social norms

The reason they call the right weird is because if the right is "weird," and the left is "queer" that means neither side is NORMAL, and thus NORMALCY is abolished
@VinesMatthew 3/
queer theory want to abolish normalcy, and that means abolishing ALL norms:

-moral norms
-social norms
-norms of rationality and reason
-scientific norms
-Political norms

If they can make the right "weird" and the left "queer" that neither side can stand for **NORMALCY**
Read 8 tweets
Jul 29
They talk like this so they can implicitly accuse their opponents of being childish and beneath them.

Making accusations via tone, attitude, and innuendo lets them launch implicit accusations that they cannot explicitly defend.
Using sarcasm, snark, innuendo suggestion, and tone make their pointlets them launch accusations and engage in status lowering insults without having to actually state what the accusations and insults are.

This lets them make accusations without taking responsibility.
The whole point is to treat you like you are a child who is benesth them as a way to suggest you *are* a child who is beneath them and *they* (the leftist) is the adult in the room.

It is a way to place themselves in a position of higher status and authority in the conversation.
Read 4 tweets
Jul 26
1/
Woke and Weaponized Government!

The U.S. Agency for Global Media, to agency responsible for government media has adopted DEI.

Let's take a look

A thread🧵 Image
2/
To begin with, The U.S. Agency for Global Media (USAMG) Believes that diversity and Inclusion are not just idealistic goals. They want to make it a part of the fabric of the organization. Image
3/
As noted in the USAGM's Diversity and Inclusion policy, it is the Federal Government rules and regulation, as found in an executive order, which makes all of the D&I required Image
Read 10 tweets
Jul 25
1/
The @latimes ran a hit-piece on @ChoooCole

I'm going to go through the piece and explain the various strategies and tactics the author uses to smear Chloe's motives and character.

If you want to win, you need to know how the Gender Ideology smear machine works

Let's go🧵
2/
To understand why the piece was written you need to know who Chloe Cole is, and *WHY* they want to attack her.

@ChoooCole is an former "trans kid" who had her puberty blocked, got put on Testosterone, and had her breasts removed when she was 15. She tells the full story here👇
@ChoooCole 3/
The Blockers, hormones, and surgeries done to Chloe have done what @AbigailShrier calls "irreversible damage," and Chloe now lives with this pain.

Now Chloe goes around the world warning people about the dangers of gender ideology, and the dangers of "gender affirming care."
Read 26 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(