While we are still on the topic of unsafe men who have joined our community we really need to discuss Kevin aka Taylorswifthockeybro on YouTube

I know a lot of people love his streams and appreciate the time he spends bringing each eras tour to all of us - but I’m choosing to believe the young girls that have come forward with frankly disgusting information of what he’s said and sent to them 🧵
Two 13 year old Swifties decided to add him (their favorite streamer) on Snapchat on June 13th and he immediately added them back and began to message them Image
Immediately he began to speak to them and here are some pictures of him half naked and a description of the inappropriate things he said

I am absolutely repulsed at this Image
Here is more information about the grotesque hello kitty comment and trying to get a 13 year old to visit him in Chicago

Why is he messaging minors with a half naked picture labeled as “bedroom view”?
Why is this a poll he would send out when he knows a vast majority of Taylor’s audience are young children? Image
After these allegations started in June, Kevin deleted his Twitter account. However it seems like most people are not aware of this situation and he has been able to maintain his large platform

I do not know this man. I’ve never DMed him. But I couldn’t stay silent after seeing the things he sent to actual children.

There is 0 excuse for what he’s done. These girls should have never received messages like that and I won’t sit back and let harm happen without speaking up
So concerned now for this young girl defending him on TikTok. If she’s graduating high school in 3 years (like her bio says) she’s likely 14 or 15 years old now and claims to have a relationship with him and met up with him several times

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with 𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗲⸆⸉ 🪩 / London N6+N8

𝗞𝗮𝗹𝗲⸆⸉ 🪩 / London N6+N8 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(