Trump War Room Profile picture
Aug 12 34 tweets 11 min read Read on X
THREAD: Stay tuned for real-time updates of the best moments from President @realDonaldTrump's interview with @elonmusk TONIGHT at 8PM Eastern on 𝕏.

🧵
President Trump opens his historic X interview with @elonmusk:

"I see you broke every record in the book with so many millions of people — IT'S AN HONOR."

#TrumpOnX
President Trump on the assassination attempt against him in Butler, Pennsylvania:

"One of the miracles was that nobody ran."

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

"I knew immediately that it was a bullet. I knew immediately that it was at the ear... For those people that don't believe in God, I think we all have to start thinking about that."

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: If I hadn't turned my head, I would not be talking to you right now — and thank God for the hospital and doctors in Butler, Pennsylvania.

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "Illegal immigration saved my life."

😂

#TrumpOnX
.@elonmusk: "You can't fake bravery under such circumstances. The courage is instinctual, or it is not."

President Trump: I wanted to get up and let them know I was OK and they went WILD.

#TrumpOnX
President Trump: In my last week in office, we had the LOWEST level of illegal immigration EVER recorded.

"I'll be sleeping with that chart. That chart was very important."

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: We'll be going BACK to Butler, Pennsylvania — the site of the assassination attempt, which claimed the life of hero Corey Comperatore and injured two others.

#TrumpOnX
President Trump RIPS Kamala for stealing his “NO TAX ON TIPS” proposal:

“They hired 88,000 IRS agents and many of them were assigned go get waitresses’ and caddies’ tips… And then all of a sudden for politics she comes out with what I said.”

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: The number of illegals Kamala has welcomed into our communities is MUCH bigger than we think.

Countries are emptying their prisons — and sending them to our country.

They're bringing CRIME and VIOLENCE to our backyards.

#TrumpOnX
President Trump EXPOSES Border Czar Kamala:

"She was called the Border Czar... and she never even went there. She went to one location, which had nothing to do with where the problem is... She could have shut the border down..."

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: “We have millions of people coming in a month and then [Kamala] gets up and tries to pretend she’s gonna do something. She had 3.5 years and they have another 5 months but they won’t do anything.”

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: I beat Biden so bad in the debate, he was forced out of the race — one of the greatest debate performances ever.

Now, we have Kamala — and she's INCOMPETENT.

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: If Kamala gets in, we will have 50-60 million illegals FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ferried right into our country.

WE MUST SECURE OUR BORDERS!

#TrumpOnX
President Trump shut down the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

Biden brought it back while cancelled the Keystone XL pipeline.

"He shut down the Keystone XL pipeline and approves the Russian pipeline!"
President Trump: When I was president, Iran knew not to mess around. Iran was broke -- they had no money for terror. Israel never would've been attacked.

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "[Kim Jong Un] said he has a red button on his desk. I said I have a red button on my desk too but my red button is much bigger and my red button works!"

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "We're going to build an Iron Dome. Israel has it. We're going to have the best Iron Dome in the world. We need it and we're going to make it all in the United States. We're going to have protection."

#TrumpOnX
President Trump: We have a modern day Axis of Evil. The biggest threat is NOT global warming. The biggest threat is nuclear warming.

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "The economy is a disaster with inflation... Four years ago, people were saving a lot of money. Today they're using all their money and borrowing money just to live."

MAKE THE ECONOMY GREAT AGAIN.

#TrumpOnX
President Trump: The cost of energy HAS TO COME DOWN. We're going to drill, baby, drill.

If Kamala wins, this country will go out of business.

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: We're ranked at the bottom of every list on educating our citizens — yet we spend more per pupil than any country in the world.

MOVE EDUCATION BACK TO THE STATES!

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I told Putin, "Don't do it!" — and I told him what I'd do if he did.

He said, "No way."

I said, "WAY."

🔥🔥🔥

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: We don't have a president right now — and Kamala is even worse.

She's a San Francisco liberal who destroyed that city, destroyed California, and will DESTROY OUR COUNTRY if she's elected.

#TrumpOnX
President Trump discusses his fight against Kamala's weaponized justice system: They set a very bad precedent -- NEVER happened before in this country.

It DOES happen in banana republics and Third-World countries.

#TrumpOnX
PRESIDENT TRUMP: People want the American Dream back more than anything else.

You don't have that today because the people running our country just suck — they're incompetent people.

#TrumpOnX
President Trump on Freakish Tim Walz:

"Her running mate approved TAMPONS in boys' bathrooms. That's all I have to hear."

#TrumpOnX
ELON MUSK to PRESIDENT TRUMP:

"It is really essential that you win for the good of the country."

#TrumpOnX
President Trump touts the 'Right to Try Act' that he signed into law:

"The insurance companies didn't want it and the pharmaceutical companies didn't want it. I got everybody into a room and we came up with an agreement..."

#TrumpOnX
SAFE AND CLEAN CITIES

SECURE BORDERS

SENSIBLE GOVERNMENT SPENDING

STOP THE LAWFARE

It's COMMON SENSE

#TrumpOnX
President Trump is the PATH TO PROSPERITY.

Kamala is not.

@elonmusk

#TrumpOnX
.@elonmusk: "Here's to an exciting and inspiring future that people can look forward to... that's the kind of future that I think you will bring as president, and that's why I endorsed you."

President Trump: "Make America Great Again."

#TrumpOnX
“This is so much more important than me or my life — we’re gonna save this country.”

— President Donald J. Trump 🔥

#TrumpOnX

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Trump War Room

Trump War Room Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TrumpWarRoom

Oct 10
🚨 NEW CPI DATAImage
We can't afford 4 more years of Kamala Harris. Image
We can't afford 4 more years of Kamala Harris. Image
Read 9 tweets
Sep 27
Here's what you need to know ahead of Kamala's border drop-in today.

After manufacturing the worst border crisis in history, and ignoring the issue for 1,190 days, she wants to play hero — but it's really all about politics.

Here are the FACTS.

🧵 THREAD:
Kamala will claim illegal border crossings are "down."

In March 2021, Kamala was crowned "border czar" and illegal border crossings went one way: UP. The average number of illegal border crossings each month has nearly tripled under Kamala (196K/mo) over President Trump (50K/mo).

The number of illegals released into the country went from two-digit monthly releases under President Trump to five- and six-digit monthly releases under Kamala — and that doesn't include the illegals she ferried in through her phone app and migrant flights.

In fact, Kamala has failed to remove 99.7% of illegals released into the country's interior — and experts say they're likely here to say "indefinitely, if not forever."Image
Kamala will argue for "setting rules at the border and enforcing them."

That's total BS. Kamala *admitted* her policy was to "undo" President Trump's successful border security — and she made good on it.

One day one, Kamala terminated almost every Trump border security policy by halting the border wall, suspending deportations, terminating 'Remain in Mexico,' implementing catch-and-release, and much more.
Read 10 tweets
Sep 22
There couldn't be more of a difference between the economic records of President Donald J. Trump and Kamala Harris.

Americans were BETTER OFF under President Trump — and the proof is in the numbers.

🧵 THREAD:
GAS PRICES:

— Under President Trump, the national average for regular gas NEVER rose above $3/gallon. Under Kamala, it has been above $3/gallon for 1,229 days in a row — or 92% of her term.

— Under Trump, gas prices averaged $2.48/gallon. Under Kamala, gas prices have averaged $3.49/gallon, or more than a dollar higher.

— Under President Trump, gas prices fell below $1/gallon in 13 states. Under Kamala, gas prices hit new record highs in ALL 50 states.Image
HOUSEHOLD INCOMES:

— In President Trump's first three years, Americans saw a 10.5% boost ($7,690) in median household income — seven times larger than the 1.3% increase ($1,050) after the first three years of Kamala.

— Under President Trump, Black Americans saw a 9.2% increase ($4,540) — nearly twice as high as the increase under Kamala ($2,650).

— Under President Trump, Hispanic Americans saw an 11.7% increase ($6,960) — ten times higher than the increase under Kamala ($700).

— Under President Trump, Asian Americans saw a 14.4% increase ($14,600) — ten times higher than the increase under Kamala ($1,500).

— Under President Trump, White Americans saw a 10.8% increase ($8,320) — ten times higher than the increase under Kamala ($830).
Read 9 tweets
Sep 16
MAKE NO MISTAKE: The would-be assassin of President Trump was egged on by the incendiary rhetoric and lies that have flowed from Kamala Harris, Democrats, and their Fake News allies for years.

🧵 THREAD:
Kamala Harris (repeatedly):

"Trump is a threat to our democracy and fundamental freedoms."
Kamala Harris:

"It's on us to recognize the threat [Trump] poses."
Read 40 tweets
Sep 14
Kamala Harris just did her first (and only) unscripted, solo interview in the 55 days since she was installed as the nominee.

It's easy to see why she avoids interviews like the plague — she just can't help humiliating herself.

🧵 Here's what you missed:
Kamala offered an unintelligible pitch to bring down prices (which are up 20.3% since she took office):

"I grew up in a neighborhood of folks who were very proud of their lawn. Ya know?" 🤨
Kamala admitted she has destroyed the American Dream:

"The American Dream is elusive — it's just actually not attainable!"
Read 8 tweets
Sep 11
Last night, Kamala refused to explain why she...

— caused a historic inflation crisis
— imported 20M illegals into our country
— supports barbaric late-term abortions

What she did do is lie — a lot.

The Fake News ABC moderators REFUSED to fact-check Kamala. So, we will.

🧵
Kamala falsely claimed "not one member of the United States military...is in active duty in a combat zone."

Kamala falsely claimed she does not support a government takeover of health care.

(She does)
Read 14 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(