Not Becky Profile picture
Aug 18 31 tweets 11 min read Read on X
Griffin Sivert aka Gruffin Instagram post thread. These posts were only available to followers. I'm posting these as a testament to how much pain she went through. #JusticeForGriffin

Nov 21, 2021 Image
Caption for Nov 21, 2021: Image
December 25, 2021:
February 27, 2022:
March 9, 2022:
April 22, 2022:
April 25, 2022: Image
May 17, 2022:
June 15, 2022:
June 19, 2022:
July 22, 2022:
July 28, 2022:
October 12, 2022:
January 2023: Image
June 2023: Image
My guess is that last photo was posted June 7, 2023.
My source is this post from "Jack Torrence" from Kiwi Farms:

kiwifarms.st/threads/srs-an…
July 2023:
Also July 2023: Image
August 2023:
May 2024:

Late May 2024: Image
Around July 10, 2024: Image
Griffin died July 23, 2024 at age 24 in UMass Memorial Medical Center.

currentobituary.com/member/obit/28…
Previous information posted by Griffin would indicate testosterone at approx age 15, top surgery at 18, hysterectomy at 20, and phallo at 21. (I don't know Griffin's exact birthday) Image
On TikTok, Griffin claimed to have a genetic predisposition to developing blood clots, which sounds like a good reason not to perform these surgeries

It was Boston Children's Hospital and Dr Oren Ganor, judging from these bills.

tiktok.com/t/ZP81apGkd/
Proper spelling is Griffin Sivret. Apologies.
In another TikTok, Griffin says the surgical team told her that about 40-50% of patients had complications when in reality it's closer to 90%.

tiktok.com/t/ZP81aqHtw/

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Not Becky

Not Becky Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @redcoast

Jul 4
Episode 4. I'm very tired but I don't think I can sleep until I finish.
They are talking to a woman in Atlanta, in the US. She's the second accuser, they call her K.
The first quote they have from her says "I never wanted any of the stuff he did to me, including the violent stuff, but I did consent to it."
Read 48 tweets
Jul 4
*Sigh* Episode 3. I can't be as detailed. I'm losing energy.
We start with audio of Scarlet talking to police. It sounds like her criminal complaint was about the bath tub incident only, which I think is important to note, not the times he alleged he anally raped her.
This despite her saying that the abuse didn't really start until after the bath tub incident.

In other words, if what she says is true, instead of reported the worse instances of abuse, she just reported the tub thing.

Read 28 tweets
Jul 3
The Neil Gaiman allegations, episode 2 liveblog thread:
"The former nanny who alleges Neil Gaiman sexually assaulted her shares her WhatsApp messages with him. The messages appear friendly and affectionate. He says they’re evidence that she consented to sex with him. But is there another way of reading them?" Image
"Ryan Reynolds here for Mint Mobile!"
Read 105 tweets
Jul 3
Liveblogging the Neil Gaiman accusation podcast thing.
These allegations broad to you by Instacart and Mint Mobile!
The first accuser worked as a nanny and was 22yo at the time. She accused him of nonconsensual acts during a consensual relationship, I guess.
Read 140 tweets
Dec 22, 2022
I've been researching this for a couple of hours and as far as I can tell it's BS - but I'm not sure.

I can find plenty of publications on this topic from Louis Gooren but none of the numbers come close to matching
For example, this paper from 2021 on every transgender person in the Netherlands who was treated says there were 361 deaths among 4568 people from 1972 to 2018.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34481559/
This slide is from this lecture by Dr Norman Spack, from about 13 minutes in.

Read 4 tweets
Dec 22, 2022
In addition to detransitioning, there are other crucial aspects of transgender medicine that haven't been studied adequately: the long-term outcomes of medical transitioning on mental and physical health.
People who detransition are the most vocal and obvious failures of transgender medicine, but there's a lot of people in between who aren't satisfied with their transitions or who are worse off than they were before they transitioned. There's actually very little evidence
aside from anecdotal evidence that transitioning improves mental health outcomes for patients with gender dysphoria. I've been researching this pretty heavily the past couple of days, and I've found plenty of accounts from people who say that they don't regret SRS, *but*
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(