Kyle Becker Profile picture
Aug 19 5 tweets 1 min read Read on X
JUST IN: Kamala Harris *KICKED OUT* real Americans at a restaurant to get a campaign photo-op, according to witnesses.

"They kicked us out of Primanti Bros so they can get the paid actors inside."
Here is footage from the Harris campaign stop at the Primanti Brothers in Moon Township, Pennsylvania.
My view: I don't think the people in the restaurant were paid actors (at least not all of them).
Bonus take: Kamala Harris has almost no personal magnetism and it shows in this clip. I will give her credit for talking to a young kid without sniffing her hair.
But it is very possible that they kicked out Trump supporters because they didn't want any issues.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Kyle Becker

Kyle Becker Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @kylenabecker

Oct 7
"FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season."

Right. Because you blew over $300 million in American taxpayer money on non-citizens.

Here it is: Disgraced DHS Secretary Mayorkas ADMITTING that FEMA's budget includes illegal alien housing.
So, let's go to FY 2024, DHS' own books: Over $300 MILLION in illegal alien services.

"Congress appropriated SSP funding in 2024 for costs associated with providing shelter and other eligible services to noncitizen migrants who have been encountered and released by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). DHS has committed to bolstering the capacity of non-federal entities to receive noncitizen migrants..."

"The total funding available under the FY 2024 SSP-A is $300 million. FEMA distributed $259.13 million in Round 1; the remaining $40.87 million, inclusive of unclaimed Round 1 funding, will be allocated on August 28, 2024."

Primary Services
• Shelter (cots, beds, linens, shelter utilities, maintenance, housekeeping)
• Food (food items, food banks, contracted meals, storage containers, cookware, utensils)
• Transportation (e.g., transportation from DHS facility to shelter, shelter to shelter, and onward to a final destination)
• Acute medical care (basic first aid care and supplies, health screenings, over-the-counter medication)
• Personal hygiene supplies (hygiene items, toiletries, feminine hygiene products, baby wipes, diapers, etc.)
• Labor for Primary Services (inclusive of staff time not at the director/manager level or administrative)

Secondary Services
• Clothing (shirts, pants, outwear, socks, shoes, backpacks, belts, etc.)
• Renovations or modifications to existing facilities (repairs to facilities to provide services, improvements to expand capacity and services and to address safety concerns, obtaining permits and completing inspections which are necessary for specified improvements)
• Translation services (contracts and external support)
• Outreach information (communications development and distribution, contracts, printing services)
• Labor for Secondary Services (inclusive of staff time not at the director/manager level or administrative)

Hurricane relief: $750 for an American citizen and a tax bill at the end of the year. Travesty.
And no, I don't care if you are calling unvetted illegal aliens "asylum seekers" just because they used the CBP-One app.
Read 5 tweets
Sep 16
We don't need to wait for officials or the Democrat-run media to confirm left-wing politics was a factor in Routh's motive to k*ll Trump. They never will.

Spare us the "investigation." Based on donations, activism, social posts & Biden-Harris sticker, let's call it "CASE CLOSED"

Routh was a leftist who was motivated in part by mainstream media brainwashing. I am not going to wait around for dishonest officials or the propaganda media to tell me that. I'll be 80 years old and growing old in a rocking chair waiting for that report. It will never come.
Once again, @X has become the news media
Read 4 tweets
Sep 5
BREAKING: CNN just found out that Kamala Harris is a LIAR. This is simply hilarious 🤣
Is there anything more adorable than a Democrat who finds out she's been lied to? It's simply precious.

Someone give her a juice box for making progress
Marxists are liars. That is who they are. It is part of their DNA. Wake up, already
Read 4 tweets
Sep 3
This is no surprise: Linda Sun, accused Chinese spy who was NY Gov. Hochul's deputy chief of staff, was a *huge* fan of "equity" in the U.S. government.

Linda Sun easily could have found a home in Kamala Harris' administration. Frightening
Linda Sun, who is charged with acting as a Foreign Agent without a license, names names.

Unsurprisingly, another Democrat's name comes up: Dem. Rep. Grace Meng.

“I got my start in politics because of [Meng,]” Sun said.

Hochul is the tip of the iceberg.
No one should be surprised, like I said. Democrats are not loyal to the United States.

They are opposed to national sovereignty, border enforcement, and even checking if people who vote in elections are U.S. citizens.

Progressivism is a fundamentally anti-American ideology.
Read 4 tweets
Aug 24
Donald Trump Team of Rivals cabinet:

Secretary of State: @BasedMikeLee
UN Ambassador: @TulsiGabbard
Treasury Secretary: Robert Lighthizer
Defense Secretary: @GenFlynn
HHS Secretary: @RobertKennedyJr
CIA Director: Kash Patel
FBI Director: @RepClayHiggins
Attorney General: @KenPaxtonTX
Government Efficiency Czar: @ElonMusk
Chief of Staff: @VivekGRamaswamy
Fed Chair: @RandPaul (*one day appt.)

Thoughts?Image
@BasedMikeLee @TulsiGabbard @GenFlynn @RobertKennedyJr @RepClayHiggins Don't forget, UN Ambassador also deals with NATO. (As in, threatens to pull the U.S. out of NATO unless there are MAJOR changes.)
@BasedMikeLee @TulsiGabbard @GenFlynn @RobertKennedyJr @RepClayHiggins Bonus: Secret Service director @dbongino
Read 5 tweets
Aug 23
RFK Jr. Delivers Extremely Powerful Speech on Why He is Suspending His Campaign and Endorsing Trump
Key passage:

"We have pushed Russia closer to China and Iran. We are closer to the brink of nuclear exchange than at any time since 1962. And the Neocons in the White House don't seem to care at all."

"Our moral authority and our economy are in shambles. And the war gave rise to the emergence of BRICS, which now threatens to replace the dollar as the global reserve currency."

"This is a first class calamity for our country."

"Judging by her bellicose, belligerent speech last night in Chicago, we can assume that President Harris will be an enthusiastic for this and other Neocon military adventures."

"President Trump says he will reopen negotiations with President Putin and end the war overnight as soon as he becomes president."

"This alone would justify my support for his campaign."

"Last summer, it looked like no candidate was willing to negotiate a quick end to the Ukraine War, to tackle the chronic disease epidemic, to protect free speech, our Constitutional freedoms, to clean corporate influence out of our government or to defy the Neocons on their agenda of endless military adventurism."

"But now, one of the two candidates has adopted these issue as his own to the point where he has asked to enlist me in his administration."

"I am speaking, of course, of Donald Trump."

"Less than two hours after President Trump narrowly escaped assassination, Calley Means called me on my cell phone. I was in Las Vegas."

"Calley is arguably the leading advocate for food safety, for soil regeneration, and for ending the chronic disease epidemic that is destroying America's health and ruining our economy.

"Calley has exposed the insidious corruption at the FDA, the NIH, the HHS, and the USDA that has caused the epidemic."

"Calley had been working on and off for my campaign, advising me on those subjects, since the beginning. And those subjects had been my primary focus for the last twenty years."

"I was delighted when Calley told me that day that he had also been advising President Trump. He told me President Trump was anxious to talk to me about chronic disease and other subjects and to explore avenues of cooperation. He asked if I would take a call from the president. President Trump telephoned me a few minutes later, and I met with him the following day."

"A few weeks later, I met again with President Trump and his family members and closest advisors in Florida. In a series of long, intense discussions, I was surprised to discover that we are aligned on many key issues. In those meetings, he suggested that we join forces as a unity party. We talked about Abraham Lincoln's team of rivals. That arrangement would allow us to disagree publicly and privately and fiercely if need be on issues over which we differ while working together on the existential issues upon which we are in concordance."

"I was a ferocious critic of many of the policies during his first administration, and there are still issues and approaches upon which we continue to have very serious differences."

"But we are aligned with each other on other key issues like ending the forever wars, ending the childhood disease epidemics, securing the border, protecting freedom of speech, unraveling the corporate capture of our regulatory agencies, getting the US intelligence agencies out of the business of propagandizing and censoring and surveilling Americans and interfering with our elections."

"Following my first discussion with President Trump, I tried unsuccessfully to open similar discussions with Vice President Harris. Vice President Harris declined to meet or even to speak with me."

"Suspending my candidacy is a heartrending decision for me. But I'm convinced that it's the best hope or ending the Ukraine War and ending the chronic disease epidemic that is eroding our nation's vitality from the inside and for finally protecting free speech."

"I feel a moral obligation to use this opportunity to save millions of American children above all things."
I don't think a politician has ever moved me emotionally like RFK Jr. did in his speech since at least Ronald Reagan.

Truly sincere and stirring speech that speaks highly of his intellectual honesty and moral integrity.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(