The Vigilant Fox 🦊 Profile picture
Aug 20 13 tweets 5 min read Read on X
The Top Ten Most Embarrassing Moments at the DNC Tonight

I can't believe these actually happened.

🧵 THREAD Image
#10 - Jen Psaki inadvertently drops a joke on herself.

To a HALF-EMPTY room: “Trump and Vance speak to a tiny, tiny portion of the public. And that's a striking thing.”

Look at the room, Jen 😂
#9 - Republican exposes the truth about Biden's exit on CNN.

“Biden is known in his career as being one of the best eulogy givers at funerals. And now they’re making him come and give his own career eulogy.”

“I mean, he was bullied out of this race after 52 years of service to the Democratic Party. And it wasn’t all about his age ... He had to be dragged out by the fingernails. He’s not here in a happy moment, OK?”

“I know this yarn that’s being spun in this hall that he was popular and selfless and handing on. No, no, no. It is the opposite, and everybody knows it.”
#8 - Joe Biden battles the teleprompter and loses.

"Women are now without electrical... not allowed, excuse me, not without electoral (long pause) or political power."

(Biden gives up)
While you're here, don't forget to follow this page for more threads like this one and weekly news roundups each Sunday.
#7 - Whoopsie: Michigan governor accidentally EMASCULATES Tim Walz on MSNBC

GRETCHEN WHITMER: “I love Tim Walz. So, Tim, my daughters were saying to me, you know, 'He's like a male version of YOU, Mom.' And I thought that was so funny.”
#6 - Jill Biden says she watched Sleepy Joe "dig deep into his soul and decide to no longer seek re-election."

Yes, that's totally how it went down.

Credit: @TrumpWarRoom

@TrumpWarRoom #5 - AOC receives a standing ovation for saying a whole lot of nothing.
@TrumpWarRoom #4 - Democrat tries starting a "We love Joe" chant, and it's as pathetic as you would expect.
@TrumpWarRoom #3 - Joe Biden says with a straight face: "We finally beat Big Pharma!" after mandating government-paid COVID shots for millions of Americans.
@TrumpWarRoom #2 - Some random state senator says that Trump "could even weaponize the Department of Justice to go after his political opponents!"

Whoopsie: that's EXACTLY what Kamala Harris and the Democrats have done to President Trump.

Credit: @TrumpWarRoom

#1 - Jake Tapper crushes Joe Biden on live TV, and he doesn't even realize it.

"That fear about [the Democrats'] nominee speaking is gone."

“Joe Biden who would come out and they [Democrats] would sit on the edge of their seat and hope that he didn't say something meandering or off message or addled."

"She [Kamala] is not somebody that in a situation like this is going to cause Democrats that tension that we used to feel in the media, all Americans, when the president would come out and speak."
@TrumpWarRoom Thanks for reading! If you found this thread helpful, don’t forget to follow before you go.

And be sure to share this thread with friends and family who didn’t have four hours of time to waste on this.

Check back tomorrow for more clips!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with The Vigilant Fox 🦊

The Vigilant Fox 🦊 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @VigilantFox

Oct 18
10 Shocking Stories the Media Buried Today

#10 - Former “far-left tranny turned based detransitioner” announces that she’s voting for Trump.

“This is my first time voting red in my life.”

In an unexpected turn, @LauraBeckerReal described Trump supporters as “loving, kind, and tolerant,” a surprising revelation that she could have never imagined “back when [she] was close-minded and bigoted.”

Now, she's attending Donald Trump Jr. MAGA rallies and voting for Trump for the first time in her life.

Please welcome @LauraBeckerReal to the big tent!

(See More Revealing Stories Below)
#9 - Tucker Carlson exposes Democrats as the party of rich people who “have no skills.”

“In the last election Biden voters owned 70% of the wealth in the United States and Trump voters owned 30% and I thought to myself: on the one hand it’s like okay Republican Party’s now the party of working-class people great but then I thought how did they get 70% of the wealth they don’t do anything?”

“Actually,” Carlson goes on, “they have no skills. There’s nothing they do that we really need.”

“If your average Biden voter somehow like got pulled out of the workforce, would you be okay?“

“How long do you think this country could survive without private equity? A week? Before we all just starve to death.

“How long could you and your family make it without a DEI consultant on site? …I’m serious. Could you get to Halloween? Or will one of your little children stare up at you with doe eyes and say, Mommy, I need a DEI consultant. I need it now. Honestly, I need a school counselor or some heavy set nurses who can convince me to go trans. I need that.“

“Honestly, I need Tim Walz talking to me about my sex life in high school. Really, I need a creep like Tim Walz. No, I do. I need that… Not creepy okay let’s your instincts be your guide on that one let me just say as I always would tell my children someone seems creepy he is.”

“Am I indicting him for the crime nope I don’t have any evidence. I don’t need any that guy’s a creep, sorry. Chances are my dogs would bark at Tim Walz if he came over to my house, 100%. Oh yeah they would. They’d back him into a corner and be like, stop that! And they wouldn’t stop. Because they know.”:

“But the point is that entire, not just political party, but class of people has created an entire economy and credentialing system to reward themselves with money and power that is not deserved.“

“That’s exactly the truth. I don’t like to swear, but the phrase bullshit jobs is a real thing. Those are all bullshit jobs, every single one of them...”

“And yet they’re lecturing people who, I don’t know, plumb your house, keep you from getting murdered, put out the fires when they start, rescue you after a car crash on the highway, build the building you live in, pave the road you drive on, grow the food you eat.”

“Those are the deplorables? Really? Good luck when the power goes out, honey. You can call your average college administrator to save you.”

Video: @newstart_2024
#8 - Man shouts, “Jesus is Lord!” at Kamala Harris rally, and Kamala snaps back, saying, “Oh, you guys are at the wrong rally. I think you meant to go to the smaller one down the street.”
Read 17 tweets
Oct 18
Elon Musk Drops Unforgettable Take on Who’s Running the Shadow Government

Here’s what he said at today’s town hall.

🧵 THREAD Image
Elon Musk fired up a packed crowd at Ridley High School in Pennsylvania today, delivering an unforgettable 55-minute speech.

Right out of the gate, the world’s richest man got the crowd cheering when he said, “The hell with” anyone who opposes free speech, the Constitution, secure borders, and sensible spending.

“I've been told at times that these are, like, right-wing values. I'm like, ‘Are you insane?’ These are literally the fundamental values that made America what it is today. And anyone who's against those things is fundamentally anti-American. And the hell with them!”
It didn’t take long before a Trump supporter shouted to Musk that George Soros is “evil”—to which Musk responded with a clear “Yeah.”

He said Soros is “honestly misanthropic” and that “for someone who sort of claims to be doing good, but actually he is not. He is tearing down the fabric of society.¨
Read 14 tweets
Oct 17
Vaccines have been linked to sudden infant deaths for nearly a century, but the truth was covered up with the now-debunked "shaken baby syndrome."

Tragically, a loving Texas father is set to be executed tomorrow, wrongfully blamed under this false diagnosis.

His dying wish is for his story to heard. Please read this thread and share it so he can be given a second chance at life.🧵Image
This article presents the evidence that existed since 1933 such as:

•Sudden deaths consistently following vaccination

•Hospital studies showing vaccines cause respiratory arrest which can then lead to death

•More vaccines equaling more infant deaths

midwesterndoctor.com/p/the-century-…
Vaccines cause SIDS by triggering microstrokes, hemorrhages and brain swelling.

These symptoms are also seen in severe vitamin C deficiencies, but were reclassified as "shaken baby syndrome."

Since 1957 giving vitamin C was known to prevent those deaths.
midwesterndoctor.com/p/please-help-…
Read 9 tweets
Oct 17
Kamala Harris Falls Apart in Train-Wreck Fox News Interview

Kamala thought she was ready for Bret Baier—she was wrong. Two moments in particular were especially humiliating.

Here’s how it all went down.

🧵 THREAD Image
The conversation quickly went off the rails when Kamala Harris dodged Bret Baier's question on illegal immigration while simultaneously saying, “Let’s get to the point.”

You never see anything like this happen with any other candidate, and it’s so unusual that you literally can’t make it up.

BRET BAIER: “How many illegal immigrants would you estimate your administration has released into the country over the last three and a half years?”

KAMALA HARRIS: “Bret, let's just get to the point. Okay? The point is that we have a broken immigration system that needs to be repaired.”
The next question involved Kamala slurring her words, saying, "No future HURM would occur,” while blaming Trump for nursing student Laken Riley's death.

This was right after Bret Baier informed Kamala to her face that the illegal immigrant who murdered Riley came on her watch and before any bill negotiations were on the table.
Read 13 tweets
Oct 16

#10 - Furious father confronts corrupt school board after a boy watched his 8-year-old daughter go to the bathroom.

This is epic.

Mr. Matthews told the Cabarrus County school board members to their faces, “Every single one of you are cowards.”

As the school board members smiled during his testimony, Mr. Matthews called them out as the hypocrites that they are.

He suggested that if they're going to smile while his 8-year-old daughter complains about boys watching her go to the bathroom, then they should experience the same thing and see how they feel about that.

“Each of you ladies, I want you to invite your husbands. Let’s go to the bathroom. And I want them to watch me watch you use the bathroom. And let’s see if they get mad.”

The crowd erupted in applause after he single-handedly schooled the entire school board. This was a glorious moment. Kudos to this father.

H/T: @TheThe1776

#9 - Fox News reporter Harris Faulkner asks a room full of women how many of them are concerned about their daughters having to compete against a man in their sports.

EVERY woman raises their hand.

Credit: @Riley_Gaines_
#8 - Three weeks before an election — and after the debates — FBI revises their crime statistics — showing crime increased by 4.5% in 2022 instead of dropping 2.1%.

Here is ABC’s David Muir “fact-checking” Trump in front of millions of viewers with lies that will never be retracted.

Credit: @WesternLensman
Read 16 tweets
Oct 15

#10 CBS News Caught in Another Huge Scandal

First, the “60 Minutes” crew deceptively edited out Kamala's word salad answer on Israel to make her look better.

Now the media giant has been caught cutting “five important minutes” out of Speaker @SpeakerJohnson's interview with the outlet.

He brought the receipts.

The clip below proves CBS edited out the entirety of Mike Johnson's first-hand perspective on the Biden-Harris regime's disastrous response to Hurricane Helene.

What actually made it to air is downright fraudulent. Watch.

(See Part 2 of This Story Below)
Next, Speaker Johnson revealed that CBS had the audacity to completely cut out the moment when he called out the Biden-Harris administration for suing Gov. Glenn Youngkin in Virginia—simply for trying to clean up the state's voter rolls “so non-American citizens can't vote there.”

Speaker Johnson questioning why the heck the Biden administration would do such a thing never made it to air.

(Keep Reading for Part 3)
The final act of censorship Speaker Johnson exposed was when CBS discarded nearly two full minutes of his remarks on ballot harvesting and the 16 million illegal immigrants who have crossed the border under the Biden-Harris regime.

“CBS edited that out and focused on 2020 instead of immediate threats to election integrity,” Speaker Johnson said.

Read 19 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(