Thread. So, you know that “women’s” soccer team with five men on it?

Well, it turns out that that the club banned camera’s larger than a phone from recording during the match.

They can’t let you show the world what’s going on. They MUST do this in secret. 1/
Not only this but one of the 6’2 men on their team broke a woman’s leg in two places. Do the organizers care? Nope. They don’t care at all that women are hurt.

24 of the injured woman’s teammates quit. Does it matter? 2/ Image
People keep telling women that this will all stop if they just quit. Well, six of the Flying Bat’s victories came from women’s teens who forfeited. Six. Know what happened? Nothing. They just won more easily. 3/ Image
The organizers of the tournaments notified the teams that forfeiting games would result in disciplinary action and could even be seen as an act of discrimination. 4/ Image
It’s possible that reference to “an act of discrimination” is a legal threat. In a recent lawsuit, an app owner was sued and lost by a man demanding access to a female only site.

5/
None of this stuff comes about organically, easily, or takes place if they are truthful.

They won’t even let the players be named. What kind of sports doesn’t name their players?

They know what they are doing is wrong. 6/
The charmers at the LGBTI rights Australia group on another app, posted a message congratulating the team. Calling anyone who noticed the men terf N@zI$.

That is also a part of this. 6/ Image
They know no one accepts this. So they have to
1 play matches without cameras so no one sees,
2 hide the names of the players
3 penalize you if you dare not play
4 or sue you if you participate in the dangerous farce.
5 call you terrible names to intimidate you.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Jennifer 🟥🔴🧙‍♀️🦉🐈‍⬛ 🦖

Jennifer 🟥🔴🧙‍♀️🦉🐈‍⬛ 🦖 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @babybeginner

Sep 27
Can anyone help me? Please? I’m being severely punished for posting a photo of a cat. I took a screenshot of a pretty cat and someone came after me for copyright infringement over the photo. And now I’m being locked out.

I work so HARD on here. 1/ Image
I spend hours on my threads. I research all I can. I read hundred page legal cases and post the summaries.

And now my account is locked over a cat photo. 2/ Image
I couldn’t argue it because in order to do so I have to give the person who complained my phone number, address, and full name.

I know. Bc they gave me her phone number, address and full name. 3/
Read 4 tweets
Sep 23
In NY they are doing something super sneaky. On the ballot, in NY is Prop 1. It will enshrine in law the right of children to have puberty blockers, it is self ID and allows all men into women’s spaces.

It will make it ILLEGAL for women to have any private space. 1/
This means you can’t have a changing room for little girls. It gives men the legal right to access those spaces. And it is illegal to tell him to leave.

It will be illegal for women to have anything of their own at all.

It also means no more women’s sports. 2/
By law, every man who wants to push out a woman has the legal right to do so. You cannot create any alternative league. You cannot complain about it or you violate their right to take your stuff.

3/
Read 5 tweets
Sep 23
Thread.

Take a look at what they are explicitly saying.

All ages are welcome. To ADULT content.

1/ Image
This was some of the content that was produced another Christmas by this group. There were children in the audience. 2/ Image
In no way shape or form should all ages attend shows like this.

They wonder why we call them certain words. It’s because they are doing things like this.

You should not advertise adult content to all ages. Can we all agree on that? 3/ Image
Read 4 tweets
Sep 20
Imagine a school tells little girls that they need to stop being upset about being exposed to a man undressing.

This actually happened.

I don’t know how to say this without sounding hyperbolic. I’m sure you think I’m exaggerating.

I don’t know how to get the word out. 1/ Image
We really are in a world now where schools have told girls they have to undress in front of men and they allow men to undress in front of little girls.

And people will attack you for trying to protect those little girls.

I never thought that would happen.

2/
Men are men. If they are taking their clothes off in front of little girls they don’t have crippling dysphoria.

The last thing a dysphoric man wants is to expose their body to others.

The very last thing a good man wants is to expose his body to little girls.

3/
Read 4 tweets
Sep 15
Ongoing story.

Keith Olberman, a 65 year old man, has been sending stunning to Riley Gaines. This isn’t normal X banter. This is wrong. This is targeted. The makeup and sheer amount of these messages is shocking.

Thread. 1/ Image
Calling her a future bad parent? Dude. Come on. 2/ Image
Why would an elderly man who is possibly in Depends by this point, stalk this young swimmer? She isn’t into you, guy. 3/ Image
Read 11 tweets
Sep 12
In a story almost too shocking to be believed a report condemns a rap* crisis center for damaging victims of rap*!

The center is run by a man who claims to be a woman and who told women to “reframe their trauma” and accept men as being women.

1/ Image
An independent review found the center failed to provide survivors with women only spaces.

The review was heavily critical of chief exec Mridul Wadhwa, who self identifies as a woman but does not have a gender recognition certificate and is legally and actually a man. 2/
The scathing report found him domineering and “did not understand the limits on [his] role’s authority” and it said Wadhwa “failed to set professional standards of behaviour” within the organisation.

3/
Read 5 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(