Luxembourgize! Profile picture
Apr 12, 2017 10 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Is #PontAdolphe suspended active mobility bridge (still under construction, will be below road surface) violating monumental protection? 😱
LVI.lu's Jo Simon reveals the story of his suspended active mobility bridge idea under #PontAdolphe lequotidien.lu/luxembourg/pas…

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Luxembourgize!

Luxembourgize! Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @luxembourgize

Aug 6, 2019
@Stockdog23 @malgravajhoj @RTLlu @STATEC 🤬
"Who is Gaël Arellano @RTLlu?"

😳
"It's me!"

😤
"Wtf were you thinking when writing such a biased piece of crap, seriously?" 5minutes.rtl.lu/actu/luxembour…

🧐
"But those are STATEC stats!"

🥺😣😭"You are either a statistics illiterate or biased as f***. Now get out of my sight!"
@Stockdog23 @malgravajhoj @RTLlu @STATEC If you flip a coin 100 times, and heads turns up 60 times and tails 40 times, you know that the coin is obviously rigged.

If the coin was not rigged, heads should be 50 and tails also 50!
@Stockdog23 @malgravajhoj @RTLlu @STATEC In a #crashnotaccident with a biking and a driving person, STATEC gives us the information that in 3 out of 5 cases the collision will be the fault of the driver.

To conclude based on that that the biking people are generally to blame is BS. @RTLlu, your clickbait is disgusting!
Read 8 tweets
Nov 17, 2017
"Fehlverhalten von Fussgängern"? #alternativefacts

Greetings to RZ5237 van driver, who DID NOT stop for me while I was already on the pedestrian crossing. He saw me, waved, looked away and drove on. True story, happened today
Having clean windows is a good thing, but not enough. Adjusting mirrors equally important. It is crucial to always look what is happening *around* the vehicle

In my experience, lots of drivers suffer of "stiff neck": they don't see walking & cycling people coming from their side
It is agreed that you cannot see everything with the mirrors. But a driver always has the option to turn his head!

Based on my personal observation of drivers creating dangerous situations: not turning the head and having a proper look to check road is clear is very common error
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(