I'm @ThreadReaderApp a Twitter bot here to help you read threads more easily. To trigger me, you just have to reply to (or quote) any tweet of the thread you want to unroll and mention me with the "unroll" keyword and I'll send you a link back on Twitter 😀
1. I'd like to voice a few thoughts here: as @TheLastRefuge2 points out, the OIG has Strzok, Page, McCabe & Preistap dead to rights.
But what about Comey?
2. Comey: guilty of the following, that can be proven- wrote the memo that cleared here, went before congress and sold the lie. Made the decision not to prosecute by his own admission (obstruction of justice), perjury, leaking class memos.
Everyone knew the accusation was BS, but I suspected not only that, but this was the result of
2. a brilliant scheme on the part of the usual suspects on our side (Bannon, Trump, Flynn, Sessions) to catch the bad guys in corruption that normies will understand. Uranium One, Benghazi, classified emails on unsecured home server, etc. these are HUGE crimes that carry prison..
3. sentences, and long ones at that. They jeopardized national security in unthinkable ways, but still, they are a bit technical, especially Obama's crimes. When you have to use the word "unmasking" you lose 70% of people right there, but election rigging, now there is something
1)WHITE RABBIT FOUND:Calling on #Q#QClearance#QAnon followers/chasers
Two words:Dan Burisch
Former s-4 Q clearance. (S-4=a.51) A.51 is airspace R-4808N aka ‘Dreamland Airspace’
That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Guess who runs S-4? DIA. #followthewhiterabbit
Link to follow
2) I found this video via an account named Robertas Mackevicius. I was originally watching this video:
Have to give this guy some credit. His videos are quite phenomenal.
Here is the video in reference to my first tweet:
How do you get to s-4? The EG&G term. (Small airport next to McCarran in LV,NV.) They play a certain song on the way to s-4 for you. Know what it is?
Some people really benefit from hearing advice that everyone knows, for the same reason we keep schools open despite every subject in them having been taught before.
In that spirit, here's some quick Things Many People Find Too Obvious To Have Told You Already.
Your idea is not valuable, at all. All value is in the execution. You think you are an exception; you are not. You should not insist on an NDA to talk about it; nobody serious will engage in contract review over an idea, and this will mark you as clueless.
Technologists tend to severely underestimate the difficulty and expense of creating software, especially at companies which do not have fully staffed industry leading engineering teams ("because software is so easy there, amirite guys?")