1. Quote, "A new report [theindependentpanel.org/wp-content/upl…], published by the United Nations, has claimed the covid19 “pandemic” would have been prevented had the UN – and specifically the World Health Organizaion – been given more global authority."
2. Quote, "The report is titled Covid19: Make it the Last Pandemic and are the published findings of the Independent Panel on Pandemic Preparedness and Response, which focuses on how the world can look to prevent “pandemics” in the future.
This “independent” panel is chaired.."..
3. .."by ex-New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark, ex-President of Liberia Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, & other political figures (including noted globalist David Miliband), & was established last May by WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. (How a report commissioned .."..
1/4 Quote from related article, “The virologists who maintain the existence of disease-causing viruses refer to a single publication [translator’s note: pubmedinfo.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/propag…] to justify their actions and pass them off as science, ..”
2/4 ..”this is easily recognisable as mind-bogglingly unscientific. The papers published on the 1st June 1954 explicitly describe the authors’ observations as speculations and that these speculations would need verification in the future. On the 10th December 1954 ..”
1/5 A quote, 'Since virologists have never verified their statements themselves and are reluctant to do so for understandable reasons - who would want to disprove themselves, their actions, their reputations? - we will do so with seven arguments.'
2/5 'Each individual argument will be sufficient on its own to refute the existence of all pathogenic viruses and the work of virologists (excluding researchers who deal with the existing phages and giant viruses). In the following points, the word "virus" is used instead..' ..
3/5 ..'of the phrase "pathogenic virus." 1. The matter of alignment 2. The lack of control experiments regarding alignment 3. Alignment is only carried out through theoretical construction 4. Viruses have never been seen in a human/animal/plant or in their fluids'
1. 'It is very important that people understand what is happening here.The intention is to introduce vaccine passports everywhere.But this is a disguise. It’s a world’s first digital common-format,globally-interoperable ID system with an editable health flag (vaccinated Y or N).'
2. 'It makes no one safer. If you’re vaccinated, you’re protected & are not made safer by knowing others immune status.
As in Israel, you will be compelled to present a valid VaxPass in order to access defined facilities or access services. No VaxPass, you’re denied.'
3. 'This system only needs 50%+ of the adult population to start up because of its huge, coercive power on the unvaccinated.
It’s illegal, medical apartheid.
If they succeed, it won’t help you to refuse. They’ll move on, leaving that minority behind.'
Quote, 'There are probably no two individuals precisely alike as regards the relative condition or action on them of their material and spiritual minds. With some the spiritual seems not at all awakened. With others it has begun to stretch and rub its eyes as a person does..' ..
...'on physical awakening, when everything still appears vague and indistinct. Others are more fully awakened. They feel to greater or lesser extent that there are forces belonging to them before unthought of. It is with such that the struggle for mastery between..' ..
..'the material and spiritual mind is likely to be most severe, and such struggle for a time is likely to be accompanied by physical disturbance, pain or lack of ease.'
A quote from 'How Science Ignores The Living World,' an Interview With Vine Deloria (July 2000) wrongkindofgreen.org/2020/11/22/how…
Derrick Jensen: So Indians believe everything has spirit?
Vine Deloria: Not exactly. It’s not something they believe.
[Vine Deloria cont...] What happens in the different Indian religions is that people become so intimate with their particular environment that they enter into a relationship with the spirits that live there. Rather than an article of faith, it’s part of their experience.
[Vine Deloria cont...] I think non-Indians sometimes experience this, too, when they spend a long time in one place.
Indians believe that everything in the universe has value and instructs us in some aspect of life. Everything is alive and is making choices...
1. A few quotes from doctors4covidethics.medium.com/covid-vaccines…
'Abstract: COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers have been exempted from legal liability for vaccine-induced harm. It is therefore in the interests of all those authorising, enforcing and administering COVID-19 vaccinations to understand..'
2. ..'the evidence regarding the risks and benefits of these vaccines, since liability for harm will fall on them.
In short, the available evidence and science indicate that COVID-19 vaccines are unnecessary, ineffective and unsafe.'
3. Another quote, 'The risk-benefit calculus is therefore clear: the experimental vaccines are needless, ineffective and dangerous. Actors authorising, coercing or administering experimental COVID-19 vaccination are exposing populations and patients to serious, ..' ..
1. "Virology claims to isolate viruses in the laboratory & from claimed isolated particles, claims to find the genetic material to determine their structure. In no publication claiming an isolation of a virus is there a description of an actual structure that has been isolated."
2. "On the contrary, experimentally produced death of tissues in the laboratory is misinterpreted as the effect of viruses because it is assumed that the tissues would die because supposedly infected body fluids are added."
3. "In reality, the tissues die because they are no longer nourished and are killed by toxic antibiotics. Never, except for the measles virus trial, have the tissue control experiments been carried out that disprove the virus assumption, because the tissues..." ..
1) Quote, "In the previous articles ‘Misinterpretation Virus’ Part I + II, the history and developmental steps have been presented as to why and how the people of the industrialised countries slid into the Corona Crisis."
2) "In order that this crucial knowledge can be better understood, disseminated and used effectively, the decisive points are listed here. This information will be made understandable through animation in an until now unique video series, announced in this issue."
3) "The aim of our engagement is that humanity can emerge stronger from this lesson-rich crisis and become mindful and enduring as a whole. We are sure that the topics of biology, society and the self-image of human beings, to whose constructive development we contribute, .."
A) Quoting from part 3, David Cayley, "God and nature were separate categories, the one the province of religion, the other the province of science. How this came to be is a story which goes back to the very origins of what we called modern science .." ..
1) "The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and an assortment of high-profile figures and policymakers are pushing for unregulated gene-editing technologies, the rollout of bio-synthetic food created in laboratories, the expanded use of patented seeds and .." ..
2) .."the rollback of subsidies and support for farmers in places like India."
These neoliberal evangelists despise democracy & believe that state machinery & public money should only facilitate the ambitions of their unaccountable mega-corporations."
3) "Corporations are jumping on the ‘sustainability’ bandwagon by undermining traditional agriculture and genuine sustainable agrifood systems, and packaging this corporate takeover of food as some kind of humanitarian endeavour."
1) "Since early February, a whole series of alarming statements about SARS-CoV-2 and its alleged mutations have been circulating in the media.
Two of the most prominent examples are these: [see text image]"
2) "Probably just about everyone knows these quotes, which come from another so-called "corona expert” - one of the "voices of science.” How many experts are there?"
3) "Nevertheless, the assertions of this “expert," a virologist by profession, have not only been extensively disseminated via many media channels, but have also often been (justifiably) criticised."
2/4 "The well-known German virologist Stefan Lanka assures us that viruses are neither microbes nor do they have infectious capacity, which means that Covid-19 could not have been caused by a coronavirus such as the alleged SARS-CoV-2, the existence of which has not been proven."
3/4 "This is what he explained during an exclusive video interview in which he also explains that it is time to question everything that Virology, Microbiology and Medicine have to say about viruses. Moreover, he asserts that the tests used for Covid-19 are a scam, .."
1/6 "Having completed a masterful account of his conversation with Hegelian thought in the book, Person als Vermittlung (The Person as Mediator) he then focused his mind &heart on having a conversation with the elements,with landscape &the way in which humans inhabit this earth."
2/6 "This earth is the only constant in our lives. It has been here for millions of years before us. It was his gift to unearth its riches: that this ‘human-come-lately’ is but the latest link in the chain of evolution. We must become aware of our present stage .." ..
3/6 .."of ‘becoming’ and to do this we need to look back at our history. In school we learned that we must understand our history, otherwise we condemn ourselves to making the mistakes of the past. All the animals and creatures of this earth are our former brothers and sisters.."
1/6 "The way one does research into nonexistent history is to tell the story and find out what happened. I believe this isn’t very different from what historians of the so-called real world do. Even if we are present at some historic event, do we comprehend it .." ..
2/6 .."—can we even remember it—until we can tell it as a story? And for events in times or places outside our own experience, we have nothing to go on but the stories other people tell us. Past events exist, after all, only in memory, which is a form of imagination."
3/6 "The event is real now, but once it’s then, its continuing reality is entirely up to us, dependent on our energy and honesty. If we let it drop from memory, only imagination can restore the least glimmer of it."
'The Silence of the Complicit
Artists are also silent on Corona because they are afraid of "their" audience - from whom they need encouragement.'
11.3.21 by Jens Fischer Rodrian rubikon.news/artikel/das-sc…
"The artists! They just accept performance bans and corona terror, hunker down in silence and refuse to revolt - as we would have expected them to do." - Yes, for most artists this cliché is true. But what about us, the audience?"
"Have we lifted a finger to get our artists - our musicians, cabaret performers, theatre actors and other live performers - back? Did we write protest letters to politicians and encouraging messages to cultural workers we know?"
1) "The Initiators of the Corona Crisis Have Been Clearly Identified - Virologists - who claim the existence of disease-causing viruses are committing scientific fraud and must be be prosecuted"
Science and the scientific method are important tools that help to identify and solve challenges. Science has very clear rules: Claims must be proven - they must be transparent, comprehensible and verifiable."
3) "Only statements that are verifiable may be called scientific, everything else falls within the realm of faith. Matters of faith must not be presented as scientifically proven facts to derive or justify governmental measures."
“The ill-conceived `love of thy neighbor’ has to disappear, especially in relation to inferior or asocial creatures. It is the supreme duty of a national state to grant life and livelihood only to...”’ Dr. Arthur Guett, Nazi Director of Public Health, 1935 off-guardian.org/2021/03/16/naz…
And, “After the Nuremburg hearings saw 7 of the 23 Nazi doctors (including Dr. Guett) put to death for their role in Hitler’s Tiergarten Fier health reforms, Nuremburg counsel Dr. Leo Alexander wrote in 1949:
Whatever proportions these crimes finally assumed, ..” ..
...”it became evident to all who investigated them that they had started from small beginnings. The beginnings at first were merely a subtle shift in emphasis in basic attitude, basic in the euthanasia movement, that there is such a thing as life not worthy to be lived.” (Cont)
Quoting, "John Magufuli, President of Tanzania, has disappeared. He’s not been seen in public for several weeks, and speculation is building as to where he might be." ia601401.us.archive.org/2/items/tanzan…
"To add some context, John Magufuli is one of the “Covid denier” heads of state from Africa.
He famously had his office submit five unlabelled samples for testing [africanews.com/2020/05/06/tan…] – goat, motor oil, papaya, quail and jackfruit – and when four came back positive, .." ..
Quote, "I recently saw a long letter from the head of a school in the UK which caters to children aged 11 and upwards. The letter is the most repulsive piece of crap I have ever seen emerge from any orifice belonging to a school-teacher."
continued, " I speak, I should remind you, as a former GP who has seen more than his fair share of excrement."
Quote, "Here’s what this gibbering head has to say about what the pupils can expect when they return to what was presumably once called a school but which should now be referred to as some sort of concentration camp.
The head buffoon starts by announcing that during.."