- Went to Bethlehem and taped Muslims praying - wondered out loud why the "city where Jesus was born" (lol) had become "Muslim now". She called the video Deus Vult, a battlecry from the first crusades.
2. She travelled to Charlottesville to report on the “Unite the Right” rally and ended up inadvertently capturing one of the clearest videos of the deadly car attack. She then went on neo-Nazi Daily Stormer podcast to talk about it. This led to her getting fired from Rebel Media.
3. Said there are no terror attacks in Japan because "diversity is not their strength". But, a city like London where "diversity is their strength" terror attacks will only get worse cus "they got a lotta Muslims there".
2. First, I think much of the conversation that has been happening is completely confusing matters, and this is largely happening on purpose as the Conservative party wants to use this to hammer home some political points. That’s fine. You do you.
3. But, it’s not accurate to say that because this guy, and others (see below), haven’t been charged that somehow the government is soft on terrorists. Trudeau has said plenty of times that if there is evidence to charge, these guys and girls will be charged.
1. During the month of May in 2009, the 25+ year war in Sri Lanka came to a bloody end. Here's what happened in the final months:
2. The peace process that existed between the Sri Lankan government and the Tamil Tigers came to an end in mid-2006, and the two sides returned to war. Fast forward to late 2008.
3. In June 2008, government forces captured the Mannar Peninsula, and, in July, seized four additional LTTE bases. On September 2, the government defeated LTTE rebels at Mallavi, bringing the army ever closer to Kilinochchi, the administrative capital of the LTTE.