Section 201 of Title 18 of the United States Code addresses bribery of public officials AND witnesses. §201(c)(2) states that its a FELONY offense to compensate or to offer to compensate a witness for testimony. It reads as follows: law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18…
2. (c)Whoever-- (2) directly or INDIRECTLY (ie., GoFundMe), gives, offers, or promises ANYTHING OF VALUE to any person, for or because of the testimony under oath or affirmation given or to be given by such person as a witness upon a trial, hearing, or other proceeding,
..before any court, any committee of either House or both Houses of Congress, or any agency, commission, or officer authorized by the laws of the United States to hear evidence or take testimony, or for or because of such person's absence therefrom;3
If Ford really did NOT want to come forward, NEVER intended to come forward, NEVER planned to come forward...why did she pay for a polygraph in August & why did she hire a lawyer in August if she NEVER intended to do what she’s doing… ?
And who paid for it?
Debra Katz, the attorney for Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, is vice chair of the Project on Government Oversight (POGO) which has been directly funded by George Soros’ Open Society Foundation.
California’s Business &Professional Code Sect 2900-2919 govern state’s laws for practicing psychology. Sect 2903 reads, “No person may engage in the practice of psychology, or represent him/herself to be a psychologist, without a license granted under this chapter”
Ford’s academic focus has been statistics, not memory or trauma. To look at her as some sort of expert in this area would be like asking a podiatrist about heart disease simply because he’s in the medical field.
1. Those 10 terrible days the Democrats deliberately delayed allowed their friends in the media to play a barrage of bizarre accusations, combining hearsay, false allegations & random smears.
2. A retracted allegation by a man who had called for a military coup claimed Kavanaugh raped someone on a boat in Rhode Island in1985.
Anthr ltr, rprtd by NBC, accused Kavanaugh of having pushed a woman he dated in an “aggressive sexual” manner-The ltr did not come fr her.
3. The woman, now a federal judge, came 4ward 2deny the smears.
Ford, when asked y her best friend at the time, Leland Keyser along w/3 others at the party, had given statements denying the existence of the party, replied,
1. MSM Demand Transparency
~Be Careful What You Wish For~ @POTUS@realDonaldTrump ’s dec to declassify docs related to
the Russia investigation brought a raft of stories fr msm
⚠️warning aut the dangers to “sources & methods,”⚠️
but little abt what the docs might reveal.
2. Well, What Could The Press Be So Afraid Of?
Isn't "Transparency" (For The People) EXACTLY What a Free Press Is Supposed To Demand For The People?
Improved governance requires an integrated, long-term strategy built upon cooperation between government & its citizens.
3. It involves both participation & institutions.
The Rule of Law, Accountability, & Transparency are not only technical & legal issues at some levels, but also interactive to produce govt that is legitimate, effective, & widely supported by citizens, ..
Democrats and the media are likely to be ‘frightened’ by the information contained in Trump-Russia documents that Republicans are asking President @realDonaldTrump to declassify.”
This explains why Barack and Michelle have gone radio silent.
In fact, the former president is expected to be in Philadelphia on Friday campaigning for Gov. Tom Wolf and Sen. Bob Casey, but all of a sudden this is reported by Philly Voice: “Obama is slated to appear in Philadelphia on Friday, Sept. 21,
though the exact location and time (it will be in the afternoon) have not been publicly announced.” Really? So the former president isn’t really sure where he will be in four days? He doesn’t want to be anywhere near the spotlight when these damning reports are published.
1. The elite’s diabolical destructive agenda has bn thoroughly exposed.
The unstoppable truth is now stripping away layers of filthy lies that survived under the cover of darkness w/which the Washington DC traitors & their partner in crime – fake news– flourished for so long.
2. But those days are now over.
A growing counterinsurgency comprised of patriotic citizen investigators leaving no stone unturned, letting truth guide us as we uncover previously protected & hidden criminal cabal cockroaches, w/@POTUS on our side who finally attcks these pervs.
3. Honest, truth-seeking citizens of the world, are becoming more empowered as we take back our cherished planet & freedoms from the true villains b4 they destroy everything in life that we cherish.
2. The Swedish entity, called the William J. Clinton Foundation Insamlingsstiftelse, was never disclosed to or cleared by State Department ethics officials, even though one of its largest sources of donations was a Swedish government-sanctioned lottery.
3. As money flowed to the foundation fr Sweden, Hillary’s team in DC declined 2blacklist any Swedish firms despite warnings fr career officials at 🇺🇸Embassy in Stockholm that 🇸🇪Sweden was growing its economic ties w/ 🇮🇷Iran & ...
1. @realDonaldTrump -unpolished & crude.
He is NOT dumb.
His mltpl bsns successes were more than "just luck."
To understand Trump
the Austrian School of Economics concept of 'entrepreneurship' is useful.
An entrepreneur possesses an acute anticipative understanding of the future
2. @POTUS is viewed as a great negotiator.
But what is a great negotiator?
Its someone who understands the opposing side’s needs, wants, strengths & weaknesses as well as, or better than, they do.
These are not provided; they must be discovered.
3. An “acute anticipative understanding of the future” is necessary to ascertain them. Then, the ability to 'play off' these to obtain your objectives (the easy part of negotiating) comes into play.
1. If there is only “one set of rules,” where is Mr. Mueller’s referral of a case against Hillary for America?
Federal law requires campaigns to disclose the recipient and purpose of any payments.
2. The Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to compile a dossier against @realDonaldTrump , a document that became the basis of the Russia narrative Mueller now investigates. But the campaign funneled the money to law firm Perkins Coie, which in turn paid Fusion.
3. The campaign falsely described the money as payment for “legal services.”
The Democratic National Committee did the same.
1 of 3 The @realDonaldTrump Hate Group
Project's Board of Directors indivisibleannualreport.org/board
Bill Dempsey-Treasurer-Chf 💰Officer, SEIU
Marielena Hincapié-Brd Chair-Exec Dir-Natnl Immigration LawCntr
Christie George -Dir-New Media Ventures
2 of 3
TomPerriello-VP & Secretary CEO, Win Virginia
Ezra Levin & Leah Greenberg-Co-Exec Dirs, Indivisible Project
Meighan Stone-Board Chair Exec Chairwoman, Pencils of Promise
3 of 3
Indivar Dutta-Gupta-Co-Execu Dir, Center on Poverty & Inequality at Georgetown University
David Slifka Co-founder, Amplify, a mobile app for political action
Leah Greenberg & Ezra Levin- Co-Executive Directors, Indivisible Civics
79. Er, wait a minute.
If it's "so sensitive" it's being handled "director-to-director"
why isn't the head of GCHQ meeting with his opposite number at NSA? americandigitalnews.com/2018/05/04/ste…
Why's he meeting with Brennan?🤔
(Steele – Dossier to MI6 to GCHQ to CIA to Obama)
80. Hey, don't get hung up on details.
It all went brilliantly
except for that one tiny detail
that ALL OF THEM thought would NEVER happen..
81. Hillary managed to do the impossible
😳SHE LOST A RIGGED ELECTION.😅😂
Jan 23rd 2017, 3days aftr @realDonaldTrump 's inauguration
GCHQ at Cheltenham Tweeted the sad fate of Mr So Sensitive:
"We're sorry to announce that ...."
54. At any rate, Mr Downer relayed the information abt young George to
🇦🇺🕵🏼♂️Aussie Intel back home.
Canberra sat on the info for 2mos then passed it along to the 🇺🇸intel (enter Comey, Clapper & Brennan) July, just in time for a FISA application. themarketswork.com/2018/05/25/why…
55. And so, as July turns to August the FBI in the 🇺🇸decides to select their best agent, Peter Strzok🥒to bid farewell to his "paramour" FBI attorney Lisa Page w/orders to fly to 🇬🇧London for a sit-down w/the High Commissioner at Australia House. bigleaguepolitics.com/heres-how-come…
56. When Strzok reported back to Washington, the FBI sicced the omnipresent "professor" Stefan Halper on George Papadopoulos. spectator.org/who-hired-stef…
It appears that Brennan and Strzok hired this bumptious fraud based on the recommendation of British intelligence.
51. 🇦🇺Mr Downer was Australia's longest serving foreign minister.
Since then, he has spent many years on the "advisory board" of Hakluyt, a curiously named body set up by former MI6 chaps. americandigitalnews.com/2018/05/10/hak…
52. I'm not saying he spends nights rappelling down the walls of presidential palaces but that select circle of ppl can jet around the world w/an expectation that doors will open for them and some useful tidbit will drop into their laps is a bit amusing.
53. As for Hakluyt,
(its website is here: hakluyt.co.uk)
I believe it's the coolest thing I've seen since
I was given Marlon Brando's business card, which had the words
"Marlon" and "Brando" on it and nothing else.
26. Madeliene Albright was always trying to get me to go into public debates. I told her I was there just as a listener, just as an attendee.
27. Oddly enough, that's exactly how Comey; McCabe & Brennan work.
At the FISA court, the FBI, to bolster their reliance on the Steele dossier, pointed to newspaper stories appearing to corroborate aspects of it - even though,theduran.com/fbi-agent-fbi-…
28. ....as he subsequently testified under oath at the Old Bailey, those stories were in FACT fed to those reporters by Steele himself.
Nevertheless, it works like a charm on FISA judges.
You take 1 thing & make it 2 things.
Or even better, you take 0 and make it "a HUGE thing":
Term Limits for Members of Congress
Congress Voted On This Issue:
Here Are The 75 Members Who Voted "Hell No" (aka: Nay) To The Question: of Should We Have Term Limits On Ourselves (you know like our @POTUS)
1. Akaka (D-HI) 2. Alexander (R-TN) 3. Barrasso (R-WY)