Share this page!
DDSRY Help Students👩🎓 To Learn Python🐍 Programming💻 Language on 🌍Social Media and Tweets on Life. ➡ https://t.co/0lDNiLoEHg
Add to My Authors
Jun 20, 2021
2 min read
When you're in bad phases or days, everyone (surrounding peoples and relatives) will say you to do this and do that, and you also get trolled.
But, when you're in good phases or days, everyone one will be like "SHUT UP" no one will talk you and tell you to do something to get 👇 more in life, but the reality is they ask you for HELP.
But I want to know that why someone told previously that you are not going to be good or have a good life.
Let me tell you.
If you're in bad phases or days, your GOOD days 💯% will come.
If you are in Good Phases👇
Aug 20, 2020
4 min read
5 Reasons to Learn Python:
Easy to Learn.😀
▪ You can use it for, 🌐Web Developement, 📊Data Science, 💻Machine Learning, Computer 🔎Vision, 📈Data Analysis and Visualization, Scripting, 💻Gaming and in Robotics.
Scalability: ▪ It is extremely 👊powerful that you can build real-world🌐 applications.
▪ High📈 Demand and 📉Low Supply of Python🐍 Developer.💻
▪ Python is number 1 Programming language for ML and AI.
▪ By Learning Python you are actually investing💰 in your future.
Jun 25, 2020
3 min read
What is type conversion in Python?
▪ Type conversion refers to the conversion of one data type into another.
int() – converts any data type into integer type
float() – converts any data type into float type
ord() – converts characters into integer
hex() – converts integers to hexadecimal
oct() – converts integer to octal
tuple() – This function is used to convert to a tuple.
set() – This function returns the type after converting to set.
list() – This function is used to convert any data type to a list type.