2) Let chaos reign as people who have and later attempted to take over cities and entire provinces tear up the streets, make the Weimar Republic look weak, then let the Nazis composed of the free company soldiers the socialists worked with before clean it up.
The Weimar Republic in Germany. It’s fall. Who it fell to.
The order of occurences in which it fell.
You know, that kind of thing.
2) The first thing to note; the applicability of ‘far left’ and ‘far right’ was ONLY done by ‘scholars’ such as the fraudsters of the Frankfurt School well after World War 2. The labels only make sense if you assume that there were cleanly drawn lines between disparate groups.
3) Throw out that assumption.
What you had were two umbrellas of groups.
The first were those who were trying to preserve Germany and the Weimar Republic, which was the equivalent of trying to fix a dam with duct tape.
No, you know what, fuck you. If I decide I'm not going somewhere, I'm not fucking going. I haven't lost shit, plot or otherwise. I don't know who the fuck Bongino thinks he is, and I don't fucking care what he owns or doesn't own.
"We’ve long held that anyone who becomes a news story, willingly or unwillingly, gives us license to examine and publish the details of their life. The death of Brooks caused us to question the ethical limits of that license." But not the conservatives that journos regularly hit.
Their defense of not covering his abuse of his children: 'it wasn't real child abuse.'
I'm not kidding.
"Brooks was accused of grabbing Miller’s wrist (battery), pulling her into another room (false imprisonment) and doing so in front of her 7-year-old son (child cruelty)."
Go fuck yourself @ajc you fucking hacks. You don't have journalistic integrity. You rigged your own rules to give yourselves a false moral high ground, and then the minute they weren't convenient for you, you threw them out with full knowledge of the damage you would cause.
@LarrySchweikart Will having that much success at the national level manage to translate into success at the other level? I know you said you were a bit pessimistic about the Senate, and the 'throwaway Biden' hypothesis does mean more downballot. Are we still looking at a Dem congress/Trump pres?
Regarding the death in Wokeadishu: no shit the EMTs didn’t go in.
Here’s how it works:
EMTs ONLY enter an area when the police have it fully under control. Period. This is nationwide policy
This is due to liability laws decades of lawsuits have forced upon emergency responders
When police are absolutely certain there’s no threat to the EMTs, they allow them in. There have been instances of the police refusing for precious minutes to allow EMTs into an area because they weren’t certain whether there were, say, multiple shooters in a mass shooting.
People don’t understand that panic distorts recent memories. One motherfucker shoots up a place, but if someone panics and says there were multiple shooters, everyone inside is fucked because the police have to search every square inch for a phantom shooter, JUST IN CASE.
1) The left right now is a zombie horde. @COsweda is doing a thread which brings up a great point; shooting them no longer works. Guns just rev them up further. They are beyond the point of rationality and self preservation.
They are the barbarian hordes at the gates.
2) You cannot meet their violence with more violence. It just won’t work. Deterrence is hardly a factor anymore. Police officers are no longer able to coerce people into proper behavior or cause submission with the threat of force.
These people have gone insane and no longer GAF
3) This is their strength and their weakness.
You see, this right now is a game of the small groups.
It is only a tiny minority causing the damage right now.
It is only a small minority egging them on
They are targeting a smaller minority with threats of violence as blackmail
1) Why is Trump still on Twitter? Why does Trump not push back harder and flex some executive muscle against Twitter? Why hasn't he moved on to a different, less abusive platform? Why is Trump still here, and by extension, why are the rest of us still here?
Keith Ellison is personally stepping into the George Floyd case and upping the charge to 2nd degree murder. Meanwhile, an autopsy revealed he was high on meth and fentanyl, and the left is burying the lead.
"The 20-page report also indicates that Floyd had fentanyl and methamphetamine in his system at the time of his death"
Ie, just like Mr Montes-Bradley was discussing Sunday on the @Quodverum_ live discussion, a very likely case of drug-induced excited delirium.
"Excited delirium is characterized by agitation, aggression, acute distress and sudden death... It is typically associated with the use of drugs... and, most notably, sometimes with death of the affected person in the custody of law enforcement." ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P…
Seriously, I could make a lefty profile with all the waves and shit and by election time I'd be one of the biggest lefty profiles on Twitter, lefty social media morons are fucking easy as fuck to not only emulate, but to fool in mass.
I won't because I'm reasonably certain when I did the big reveal to laugh and wave my e-peen at them I would be targeted by leftist terrorists, sorry I meant Antifa, wait nevermind they're the same thing.
2) Israel, yep, a nation that is so completely hogtied by the global left that has an obsession with making sure they don't exist and have to live with knives to their throats were forced to implement this exact kind of policy.
AND IT DIDNT HELP AT ALL.
3) In Israel, when a terrorist (typically Palestinian) uses a knife to go on a stabbing spree, police officers are not allowed to stop them immediately. Instead, they have to confront and demand the attacker stop. Then, and only then, can they shoot, and even then just the legs.
Did you just call me a Q-troll like a dumb bitch? I'm the guy that yells for people to stop mainlining Q Anon into their taint, you idiot. And motherfucker, have you seen the small black owned businesses getting fucking torched by ANTIFA goons? Get the fuck out.
1) They're mostly white. Seriously, look at the arrest mugshots. They're 99% white, 1% maybe hispanic?
2) They target inner cities for their violence almost exclusively. You don't see them burning down suburbs, do you?
3) Their entire modus operandi when it comes to race-based protests revolves around the idea that black people are utterly incapable of resolving this issue themselves, and so they join the protests with the intention of causing havoc and chaos.
It’s actually a totally logical assertion. Antifa is overwhelmingly white and target minority owned businesses and neighborhoods. You don’t see them attacking businesses in suburbs or rural areas which are predominately white.
That they’re working with BLM is not a knock against this assertion either. The strategy is that they join otherwise normal protests in solidarity, and then start causing damage and fires specifically to cause larger riots with minorities taking the brunt of the blame/blowback
And from a more cynical standpoint, we NEED to start labeling Antifa as white supremacists; the media uses white supremacists as an allegory for Trump supporters. If we reveal it TRULY applies to the Dems golden child Antifa, then they have to drop that label quickly.