3) What are they saying about it? Checking you are ok, and still able to help as discussed. Why would removing her affect their relationship? Yates was replaced w Dana Boente, the US Attorney for the Eastern District of VA.
1) Bit torn tonight. I am working on research related to @PaulSchmehl and his mention of my #Qanon thread, vs this growing tomfoolery in my mind over the idea that people on the are fighting Nazis and should shut them down, a term that seems to have no meaning anymore.
2) Going for the Nazi bs, but will argue my points re Paul & #Qanon soon.
The reason is that the "Nazi" label is more important that Q right now. I hope I can prove this point & help move this conversation forward so that this illogical idea of needing extreme measures stops.
3) Nobody disrupted Hillary rallies. No brown shirts exist today... the best these nutters have is that this crazy thing called #Qanon exists. A movement based on free thinking, which demands seeking of truth, doesn't stop free speech, & argues we need our rights to bear arms?
1) Sort of a sad inflection point on the boards today... we had our little secret for 10 months, and now we are "mainstream" which is bringing all these new eyes to a world they can't hope to understand easily.
2) An anon lamented that it was nice while it lasted, which I understand. I replied that it was like when one of our children leave the nest. Things can only be sheltered for so long.
3) A boatload of news is being manufactured around our little secret, because there is a certain desperation to frame the narrative. The word of choice appears to be "cult" which I assume markets well to those that want to dispel the notion of a truth seeker.
2) Q's reply to this anon. You won't be able to fool citizens living under this corruption. Journalism is part of the corruption & by popping out of their bubble, we have learned to verify for ourselves.
3) We don't need journalists anymore. We need transparent government which we can scrutinize ourselves. Journalists seek fame and notoriety, not to mention money. We seek something altruistic, and the #QAnon movement has sparked it into life.
1) I don't watch shows like Tucker Carlson much anymore. It troubles me that they can't seem to stop obsessing on 2 topics. CNN talks Russia Russia Russia, why doesn't @FoxNews just stop? Everyone knows its a bogus story. Why give a fake story even more attention?
2) Same goes for this Ocasio socialist wierdo on right leaning Twatter everywhere I turn. Why is everyone giving this idiot so much attention? You realize Trump won in large part because of the media's obsession with him, right? Why are people giving all this free advertising...
3) ...to this hapless idiot? So what if she gets elected. Do you really believe this fool could possibly be effective? If you believe its because we shouldn't allow stupid people like this in, fine. But...
3) A clear gulf between the anons & Q team was exposed. Our understanding, myself included was this the #Qanon conspiracy notion would be broken open. Not to be, sorry to disappoint. They had a different perspective.
2) Rex makes the comment that the board "4Chan disseminates info with high velocity." but the research board moved away from 4Chan a long time ago. Everyone researching knows 4Chan is comped. I believe Q starting on 4Chan was intentional....
3) 4Chan has a lot of eyes. I think goal was to pick off many redpilled from there & take them to current research board on another website. I try to never mention the current location of Q Research board to keep people away...