Sivaram Profile picture
He who ignores public injustice, welcomes it into his house.
Mar 3, 2021 4 tweets 1 min read
#NatcoPharma Already in Public forum but posting in the interest of those who may not be aware of these numbers. As of Dec20 Shareholders report Promoters + Mutual Funds + FPIs + QII + LIC + Insurance Companies hold 85.15 % shares of Natco Pharma. (1//3) The remaining 14.85% is with Individual Investors. Out of which 3.32 % is with 21 people avg 2.8 Lakh shares per shareholder. The other 11.48% is with 74166 individuals with an average of 291 shares per shareholder.