Thread – American Patriots Must Oppose Domestic Terrorists Plans To Attack All Symbols of America On The Fourth of July
1. Here is another timely op-ed from the Combat Vets for Congress Political Action Committee. Read and heed:
2. According to Nazi-Collaborator George Soros, America is the only obstacle to Communists and the Muslim Brotherhood from creating a new world order.
3. For many years, Nazi-Collaborator George Soros has been working with Communist China while funding the Domestic Terrorist organizations highlighted in this Op Ed in order to undermine the US Constitution and destroy America from within.
1. The following was developed as a mental age assessment by the School of Psychiatry at Harvard University. Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake.
2. The average person over 45 years of age cannot do it! Here we go:
A. This is this cat.
B. This is is cat.
C. This is how cat.
D. This is to cat.
E. This is keep cat.
F. This is an cat.
G. This is old cat.
H. This is fart cat.
I. This is busy cat.
J. This is for cat.
K. This is forty cat.
L. This is seconds cat.
1. An old man, Mr. Wallace, was living in a nursing home. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Tracy asked him if there was anything wrong.
2. 'Yes, Nurse Tracy,' said Mr. Wallace. 'My private part died today, and I am very sad.' Knowing her patients were a little forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, 'Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Wallace. Please accept my condolences.'
3. The following day, Mr. Wallace was walking down the hall with his private part hanging out of his pajamas. He met Nurse Tracy. 'Mr. Wallace,' she said, 'You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that. Please put your private part back inside your pajamas.'
1. Here is some commentary from a retired pal (Army special forces and CIA operative) that will resonate with you:
2. It seems like I am on a social commentary roll these days. But I find venting a way to avoid actions that would get me thrown in clink. Those who know me well know that I stream various TED talks or documentaries while working out in the morning.
3. The subject range is wide – from UFO rpts to the working of the mind and microbial life in one’s gut. I tripped across this documentary today while working out. It is a very good report on Seattle & how it is dying right in front of the citizens’ noses.
1. The American Medical Association debated whether the country should be re-opened. Here are the results by medical specialty. The Allergists were in favor of scratching it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
2. The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.
3. Meanwhile, Obstetricians felt certain everyone was laboring under a misconception while the Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted. Many Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" While the Pediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!”
(1 of 11) Recall and Court-martial the Retired FOGOs under UCMJ, Article 88.
The best-known of these critics include Gen. Barry McCaffrey, Gen. Michael Hayden, Adm. Bill McRaven, Gen. Vince Brooks, Adm. Mike Mullen, Gen. Jim Mattis, and Gen. Colin Powell.
(2 of 11) Their individual comments express a common theme: Donald Trump lacks the moral and ethical character, intellectual ability, experience, bearing, empathy, and sense of dignity to lead the nation effectively.
(3 of 11) Whether those allegations are true or not is moot; they do not constitute prima facie evidence of Mr. Trump deliberately undermining U.S. law, his oath of office, or the U.S. Constitution.
Voters need to understand that ejecting Trump will not lead to a restoration of order. But Trump needs to understand that inaction will not bring it about, either.
(2 of 4) Restoring order would involve violence and controversy, but it would restore order nonetheless. It would also demonstrate resolve and grit, qualities that always attract support and, at the very least, command respect among one’s opponents.
(3 of 4) A nation is more than the people living in it during a snapshot in time. In the words of Edmund Burke, it is “a partnership not only between those who are living, but between those who are living, those who are dead, and those who are to be born.”
1. Many years ago during my married days, I accidentally overturned my golf cart. Elizabeth, a very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, heard the noise and called out: "Are you okay? What's your name?"
2. "It's John, and I'm okay, thanks," I replied as I pulled myself out of the twisted cart.
"John," she said, (firm loose breasts undulating beneath her white silky robe) "forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest a while and I'll help you get the cart up later."
3. "That's mighty nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife would like it."
"Oh, come on now," Elizabeth insisted.
She was so very pretty, very very sexy and very persuasive ... I was weak. "Well okay," I finally agreed but thought to myself, "my wife won't like it."
Thread – To Woke, or Not to Woke; That is the Question
1. “Wokeness” is nothing but cultural Marxism run rampant. Sorry, but “sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.” And if they “hurt you,” then you’re a miserable snowflake SOB.
2. The goal of cultural Marxism is to undermine and drastically change traditional American culture. That includes, among other things, expunging Judeo-Christianity completely from American life.
3. Wokeness is a form of political correctness that is one tactic exploited by cultural Marxists and leftists of every stripe to control political dialog and terminology while isolating and punishing those who adhere to traditional values.
(1 of 12) From whence this rioting B.S. came, and what to expect.
In addition to vandalizing monuments, we have the spectacle of mayors, governors, and Congressmen abasing themselves before the “woke” dominitrices “of color,” ….
(2 of 12) … and shedding crocodile tears for offences they never perpetrated and their punishers never suffered. Worse yet, such empty moral preening changes nothing for the people they’re supposed to help.
(3 of 12) The dysfunctional conditions of the black underclass––a product of the Sixties’ abandonment of traditional morality and virtue, denigration of fatherhood, and destruction of character through failed antipoverty programs–– ….
1. A Catholic priest, a Baptist preacher and a Rabbi were sitting around drinking coffee. Someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't really all that hard, and that a real challenge would be to preach to a bear.
2. One thing led to another, and they decided that each would find a bear and attempt to convert it to their religion. Seven days later they all came together to discuss their experiences.
3. Father Flannery, who had his arm in a sling and had various bandages on his body and limbs, went first. “Well,” he said, 'I went into the woods to find me a bear. And when I found him, I began to read to him from the Catechism.”
Thread – Some Light Reading for the BLM Crowd (and Others)
1. “Black Lives Matter” (sic) is a classic Marxist movement. Even the name is a Marxist slogan. Their only goal is complete power, which entails the complete destruction of America as we know it.
2. Here is a curve ball for them (not that they’ll pay attention) that discusses the Civil War in a decidedly different narrative. This will be news to them – and a lot of other people. The following is commentary from a good pal who happens to be a “Southerner.”
3. The false narrative that the South fought the war to preserve slavery and the North fought to end it is mainstream, despite Lincoln’s oft stated purpose to the contrary.
(1 of 8) Ideological subversion explained – exactly what has been ongoing in America for years. Think about how this applies to Antifa and BLM!
(2 of 8) Decades ago, Soviet defector and KGB operative Yuri Bezmenov, specializing in the fields of Marxist-Leninist propaganda and ideological subversion, warned us about the silent war being waged against America ….
(3 of 8) … as part of a long-term plan to take over and destroy the American system and way of life. Watch this clip in AMAZEMENT as you realize he is describing EXACTLY what's happening in America today, where by Obama and his gang of Marxist usurpers ….
1. The United Way realized that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful lawyer. So a United Way volunteer paid the lawyer a visit in his lavish office.
2. The volunteer opened the meeting by saying, 'Our research shows that even though your annual income is over two million dollars, you don't give a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give something back to your community through the United Way?'
3. The lawyer thinks for a minute and says, 'First, did your research also show you that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness & she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to pay?' Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, 'Uh... no, I didn't know that.'
1. The only cow in a small town in Texas stopped giving milk. The people did some research and found they could buy a super milk cow up in Michigan, for $2,000.00.
2. They bought the cow from a Michigan Dairy and the cow was wonderful. She produced lots of milk all of the time, and the people were pleased and very happy.
3. They decided to acquire a bull to mate with the cow and produce more cows like it. They would never have to worry about their milk supply again. They bought a bull and put it in the pasture with their beloved cow.
Thread - The Sunrise Movement Pre-planned the Minneapolis Riots They Just Were Awaiting For A Trigger To Initiate A Riot With Precision
1. From time to time, I like to advocate for the Combat for Veterans for Congress Political Action Committee.
2. Their cause is righteous, as we need as many people in Congress as possible who understand the personal impact of war. Here is a recent CVFC PAC editorial that will resonate with you, I am quite sure.
3. By watching the below video, you will understand what The Sunrise Movement is, and why so many young white students are being recruited by them.
(1 of 9) Here is the “systemic problem” that the BLM and Antifa (and Dementiacrat a-holes) purposely ignore:
Democrats have been in control of nearly every major urban center in America for decades. It’s worth looking at a list:
(2 of 9)
•Atlanta has been controlled by Democrats for the past 140 years.
•Democrats, including Nancy Pelosi’s father and eldest brother, have held the mayor’s office in Baltimore for all but eight of the last 89 years.
(3 of 9)
•In Chicago, Democrats have been in charge of the nation’s third-largest city exclusively since 1931.
• Detroit has been run continuously by Democrats since 1962, including 39 years of stewardship by African-American mayors between 1974 and 2013.
(1 of 5) Another reminder that there are no such things as coincidences.
(2 of 5) On Monday House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler announced that two former Special Counsel Robert Mueller attorneys, John W. Elias and Aaron S.J. Zelinsky would be designated as “whistleblowers” to give testimony against AG Bill Barr.
(3 of 5) On Tues, the last remaining DOJ advisor to Jeff Sessions, Jody Hunt, announced his intent to leave the justice dept effective “early July”. Hunt was Jeff Session’s chief-of-staff, & one of the key advisors responsible for the decision to recuse from the Mueller probe.
Thread – An Amalgamation of Comments from Vietnam-era Warriors
1. I have been honored to have been included in a brotherhood of decorated Vietnam-era aviators and warriors for some time although I missed that war (too young).
2. For their own reasons, they seem to like my threads and articles, and I am eternally grateful to be included in their circle.
3. We regularly converse and exchange perspectives on national and international affairs. All are aghast at the rampant lawlessness and anarchy being spread by #Dementiacdrats, their violent arms Antifa and BLM, and their willing accomplices in the legacy media.