Constitutional conservative; retired Navy captain. ⚓️
Columnist at The Epoch Times: https://t.co/A1RQP5Nh1J
2 added to My Authors
Mar 20 • 11 tweets • 2 min read
Thread – Stop the Administrative State by Using the Administrative Procedures Act
Sub-heading: Congressional oversight of federal agencies using the Administrative Procedures Act
1. Where is the coordinated national-level Republican counterattack against Joe Biden’s myriad leftwing executive orders and presidential memoranda? Where is the Republican National Committee?
Mar 19 • 9 tweets • 2 min read
God Creates Balance
1. God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh.
He inquired, "Where have you been?"
2. God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."
Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"
Mar 17 • 6 tweets • 1 min read
Thread – Ban on Wheat Exports Should Continue, Indian Flour Millers Say
1. Flour millers in the world’s second-biggest wheat grower are in favor of keeping restrictions on shipments of the grain and its flour in 2023-24, according to an industry group.
2. Prices have fallen after the govt announced in January to sell wheat from reserves maintained by state-run Food Corp., said S. Pramod Kumar, president of the Roller Flour Millers’ Federation of India
Mar 17 • 5 tweets • 1 min read
China battling new surge in ASF
1. A surge in African swine fever (ASF) infections in China is set to reduce hog output later this year, farm managers and analysts said.
2. Infections this year began to surge around the Lunar New Year holiday, three managers at pig farming companies and analysts told Reuters.
Mar 3 • 14 tweets • 3 min read
Thread – The Real Threats to US National Security in the Oval Office
Sub-heading: Who is the real culprit, and wh did it all start?
1. Democrats would have everyone believe that Donald Trump was the president who severely compromised US national security with a potential foreign adversary (Russia).
Feb 6 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
Thread - Chinese warfare, a warning from the 13th Dalai Lama, Thupten Gyatso 1876-1933
1. The Great 13th was a brilliant and tough individual. The Chinese tried to assassinate him several times. He escaped once to Mongolia and later to Sikkim to foil their plots.
2. The 13th Dalai Lama told this to his friend Sir Charles Bell, British officer for Sikkim, Bhutan and Tibet:
Feb 4 • 15 tweets • 2 min read
Thread – Balloon Antics
Sub-title: What’s that Chinese balloon all about?
1. Americans – and others! – have been fixated on the saga of the Chinese high-altitude balloon that has been drifting across the US over the past couple of days.
2. The legacy media are working overtime to downplay the significance of the unauthorized overflight and blatant violation of US airspace and sovereignty by the Chinese communists, as well as to excuse the cowardly inaction by the Biden regime.
Feb 4 • 18 tweets • 3 min read
Thread – The Rise and Fall of Communist China, Part One
Sub-heading: Could China already be in decline?
1. Is communist China rising, cresting, or in decline? There are conflicting signals and news reports, as well as wishful thinking in multiple directions.
2. Let us examine the subject in two parts: the rise (Part One) and the fall (Part Two).
Feb 3 • 18 tweets • 3 min read
Thread – The State of the US Economy Becomes Clear Now That the Election Is Over
Sub-title: Media gaslighting helped save the Democrat Party in the mid-term elections
1. The election is over, and the political dust in Washington, DC, is settling somewhat as the slim Republican majority in the US House of Representatives captures the headlines.
Feb 1 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
Thread - China's demand for Brazil corn concerns meat processors
1. The expectation of large Brazilian corn exports to China in 2023 is worrying Brazil's meat companies in a large producing state, according to a statement from Santa Catarina's meat processors lobby Sindicarne.
2. The group said competition from Chinese buyers is already reducing local supplies and making corn used to feed poultry and pork an "overpriced" commodity.
Jan 30 • 14 tweets • 2 min read
Thread – The Latest Pfizer Revelations Are Part of God’s Plan
The below is some commentary from pal James Grundvig that will resonate with many people, especially the skeptics and God-fearing among us.
1. The SARS-CoV-2 plandemic (not misspelled) over the past three years has paused, disrupted, and ruined people's lives. But at the same time we are learning quite a bit about ourselves with respect to the human body as a whole, and God in particular.
Jan 27 • 5 tweets • 1 min read
Thread – Excerpt from a Col Doug MacGregor, USA (ret’d) interview on the Russo-Ukraine war
A. MacGregor gives a clear explanation about Vladimir Putin's three underlying motives for this invasion, which are:
1) to deny the encroachment of WEF-inspired 'woke' Western culture in the sphere of traditional Russian national identity (a patriotism America is actively sacrificing)
Jan 27 • 11 tweets • 2 min read
Thread - ESG: The Securities and Exchange Commission is Copying Chinese Communist Methods
Sub-title: The administrative state is implementing the Democrats’ Green New Deal using Chinese methods
1. While Americans and others around the world are fixated on the Russo-Ukrainian war and Taiwan, the Biden administration has relentlessly been using the federal bureaucracy to fundamentally change the US in service of leftwing politics.
Jan 26 • 10 tweets • 2 min read
Thread – The Details of Document-Gate Need Wider Exposure
1. President Joe Biden’s “Document-gate” scandal has been consuming U.S. legacy media and political punditry since it was first disclosed on Jan. 9 …
1A. … that Biden’s lawyers “found” classified documents at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington.
Jan 24 • 7 tweets • 1 min read
Thread – CVFC PAC: Today's Socialist Democratic Party Is a Kaleidoscope of Bizarre and Destructive Cults
Subtitle: Marxist and evil to the bone
1. This is an editorial from the Combat Veterans for Congress Political Action Committee that summarizes ten evil cults that are plaguing Americans today. It is posted here with permission of the author.
Jan 24 • 5 tweets • 1 min read
Clinton and the Pope
1. Bill Clinton and the Pope both died on the same day. Due to a clerical error by St Peter's staff, the Pope was sent to Hell, while Clinton was sent to Heaven. When the Pope arrived in Hell, everyone realized the mistake.
2. It being late in the day, the clerical staff was gone for the night so they couldn't swap the two until the next day, and the Pope had to spend the night in Hell, while Clinton spent the night in Heaven.
Jan 24 • 9 tweets • 2 min read
Thread – What Is the Chinese Communist Party Hiding?
Sub-title: The truth behind China’s economic and demographic statistics
1. A flurry of reports propagating various economic and demographic statistics from communist China have been in the news lately.
2. Is China on the rebound after reversing Xi Jinping’s signature – and failed – Zero COVID policy, or have Chinese economic problems been obfuscated by false numbers from China’s Bureau of National Statistics while avoiding the canary in the coal mine, …
Jan 22 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
The Elderly Man
1. I asked an elderly man once what it was like to be old and to know the majority of his life was behind him. He told me that he has been the same age his entire life. He said the voice inside of his head had never aged.
2. He has always just been the same boy. His mother's son. He had always wondered when he would grow up and be an old man.
Jan 20 • 9 tweets • 2 min read
A Little Humor for the Older Crowd
1. When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.
2. To me, "drink responsibly" means don't spill it.
3. Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 pm is the new midnight.
4. It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles.
5. The older I get, the earlier it gets late.
6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.
Jan 20 • 9 tweets • 2 min read
Thread - China bought less soy from Brazil and U.S. in 2022, more from Uruguay
1. China's soybean imports from the United States dropped 10% in 2022, customs data showed on Friday, reducing the United States' share of the world's top soybean market to less than a third.
2. Total soybean imports by China last year dropped 5.6% to 91.08 million tons, due to high global prices and weaker demand earlier in the year.
Jan 19 • 8 tweets • 2 min read
Thread – John Kerry Tells What He Thinks of Us
Sub-title: We are but chattel to him and his globalist pals
1. If one listens long enough to members of the self-styled political elite, each of them will eventually disclose what they really think, which cuts through the soothing claptrap with which they attempt to anesthetize others to accept their grand schemes.