1) After Trump secured the nomination, Obama’s people filed a wiretapping request. As he was on the verge of winning, they did it again. After he won, they are doing everything they can to bring him down.
It was always going to come down to this.
2) One is the elected President of the United States. The other is the Anti-President who commands a vast network that encompasses the organizers of OFA, the official infrastructure of the DNC & Obama Anonymous, a shadow government of loyalists embedded in key positions in gov’t
1) As Islamic leaders with TIES to TERRORISM addressed them, thousands of Muslims chanted jihadist battle cry “Allahu Akbar” at taxpayer-funded U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis yesterday as part of a huge celebration of Muslim festival of animal sacrifice known as Eid al-Adha.
2) One media estimate put the size of the crowd at 30,000.
1) It turns out man arrested for running a Muslim terrorist training compound in rural New Mexico is son of an influential Democrat-connected jihadist imam who was close to the Blind Sheikh who orchestrated the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993 that left six people dead.
2) Siraj Ibn Wahhaj Jr., who is 39 or 40, of Clayton County, Ga., was arrested after authorities found 11 hungry, filthy children living in squalid conditions in a remote part of New Mexico. Wahhaj, who has been charged with felony child abuse...
1) Foul-mouthed Antifa demonstrators went on a rampage August 6 as they assaulted two high-profile conservative activists at a downtown Philadelphia restaurant for being conservatives and supporters of President Trump.
2) The attack came the day after Antifa smashed the windows at a U.S. Marine Corps recruiting office in Berkeley, Calif., during a leftist counter-protest of a “No to Marxism” rally. Twenty people were arrested.
1) Assume, for sake of argument, that powerful, connected people in the intelligence community and in politics worried that a wildcard Trump presidency, unlike another Clinton or Bush, might expose a decade-plus of questionable practices. Disrupt long-established money channels.
2) Reveal secret machinations that could arguably land some people in prison.
What exactly might an "insurance policy" against Donald Trump look like?
1) Paul Manafort. Tony Podesta. Tad Devine. Greg Craig.
Manafort worked for Trump. Tony Podesta is the brother of Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager. Tad Devine was Bernie Sanders’ chief strategist. Greg Craig was Obama’s White House Counsel.
2) All four men also, directly or indirectly, allegedly did work for the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine. And the ECFMU was allegedly a front for Yanukovich's Ukrainian pro-Russian faction. Manafort and the Podesta Group had failed to register as foreign agents.
1) On a sleepy summer Saturday, after months of stonewalling, the FBI dumped 412 pages of documents related to the Carter Page FISA surveillance warrants — the applications, the certifications, and the warrants themselves.
2) Now that we can see it all in black and white — mostly black, as they are heavily redacted — it is crystal clear that the Steele dossier, an unverified Clinton-campaign product, was the driving force behind the Trump–Russia investigation.
1) Sanctions: The Trump admin imposed several rounds of tough sanctions against Russian individuals and entities over the past two years. The sanctions announced in March and June of 2018 were explicitly in response to Russian cyberwarfare.
2) Russian diplomats and intelligence officers expelled: Another action Trump voiced reservations about but proceeded with anyway was the shuttering of the Russian consulate in Seattle in March, along with the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomatic personnel and intelligence officers
1) In a press conference with Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump refused to validate the findings of a deeply corrupt and compromised intelligence community that has been working assiduously since before he was even elected to discredit and destroy him, and now the sky is falling.
2) Barack Obama’s CIA director John Brennan, who calls himself a “nonpartisan American” but who voted for Communist Party candidate Gus Hall for President in 1976, tweeted in all-out hysterical mode: “Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds...
1. On Monday, President Trump appeared to call into question a late 2016 U.S. intelligence community assessment that made several claims about Russia’s supposed widespread interference in the 2016 election, causing outrage among the usual suspects in the media and pundits...
2. The media has pushed a continuous narrative that the intel assessment is never to be questioned because it obtained, they claim, a unanimous consensus from the entirety of America’s intelligence apparatus.
1) When GOP passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in December, congressional Dems denounced legislation as a reckless attempt to help wealthy corporations at expense of everyone else. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi famously dismissed law’s benefits to most taxpayers as “crumbs.”
2) Six months later, many of groups Pelosi and other Dems warned would be worse off as a result of tax reform legislation — including minorities, women, and small businesses — are not only thriving, they are experiencing some of most notable economic growth in country's history.
1) When not calling Trump supporters “Nazis” as means to dehumanize us, media like to whine about lack of civility in American politics, even as they cover up, ignore, downplay, or straight-up approve of wave of violence/public harassment we are seeing against Trump supporters.
2) It is open season on Trump supporters, and the media is only fomenting, encouraging, excusing, and hoping for more… The media are now openly calling Trump supporters “Nazis” and are blaming Trump for a mass murder he had nothing to do with.
1) After the ’10 census, New York lost two congressional seats. Overpriced, lacking any growth industries except tourism and community organizing, the state just couldn’t keep up with the rest of the country.
2) New York had been bleeding congressional seats since the rise of the suburbs. After the massacre of ’10, its congressional delegation was the smallest since 1823. And it’ll lose more seats after the next census.
1) You’ve got to hand it to Michael Horowitz: The DOJ inspector general’s much-anticipated report on Clinton-emails investigation may be half-baked, but if it is, it is most comprehensive... detailed, carefully documented, thoughtfully reasoned epic in history of half-bakery.
2) Why say do I say the report “may be half-baked”? Why don’t I just come out and declare, “The report is half-baked”? Well, I figure if I write this column in the IG’s ELUSIVE style, we’ll have the Rosetta Stone we need to decipher the report.
1) Washington Free Beacon reported Wednesday that “the Obama administration skirted key U.S. sanctions to grant Iran access to billions in hard currency despite public assurances the administration was engaged in no such action, according to a new congressional investigation.”
2) And it gets even worse: “The investigation, published Weds by the HPSI, further discloses secret efforts by top Obama administration officials to assure European countries they would receive a pass from U.S. sanctions if they engaged in business with Iran.”
1) Over the Memorial Day weekend, photos of Central American children at a U.S. holding facility began to appear online. Democrats and their media allies quickly hailed the pics as the latest exhibit of anti-Trump hysteria.
“Look at these photos,” Linda Sarsour tweeted.
2) “Speechless,” tweeted Antonio Villaraigosa, former Los Angeles mayor and candidate for governor of California. “This is not who we are as a nation.”