(1) For those of you who didn't get to see the Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing on Wednesday, June 3, 2020, here it is (tried to post images, will just post the links to each section of the hearing instead).
2) General Flynn @GenFlynn - Reports and Documentation (Mueller Report proves Van Grack is corrupt); Flynn was instructed with Transition team and then had the convo and told them transition team of the K.T. McFarland, Reince Preibus, and Sean Spicer.
1) A.G. William Barr gave the best speech to explain what they have been doing to not only President Trump but to the office of the Presidency.
11.18.19 - Barbara K. Olson Memorial Lecture at the 2019 National Lawyers Convention
2) I think that this has to be the second greatest speech that he has done:
10.21.19 - Attorney General William Barr on Religious Liberty
3) What is amazing to me they allowed Robert Mueller a ton of room to do a investigation which opened the door to a lot more questions, but when Attorney General William Barr got an independent, non-partisan Prosecutor to look to see if
1) I just saw another post claiming that Trump had done nothing when he was warned of the pandemic in January. But here are the facts:
1a) 1.10.2017 Did Dr. Fauci have advanced knowledge of the virus that was going to be used to get research dollars for the Gates Foundation for another pandemic and require the entire world to take it:
2) 12.31.2019 Cases of pneumonia detected in Wuhan, China, are first reported to the WHO. During this reported period, the virus is unknown. The cases occur between December 12 and December 29, according to Wuhan Municipal Health.