2. The justification for that brutally illegal activity, all boils down to a need for Russia to interfere in the 2016 election. Without that predicate, all of their illegal activity against Team Trump is naked governmental abuse of power.
Nov 2 • 5 tweets • 2 min read
1. Here's the thing folks. When DeSantis came out of the 5 days in the bunker and immediately went on the national tour 8/13/22 (before the book tour), those schedules are planned long in advance. LOOONG in advance. RdS 2024 was planned much, much earlier than most understand.
OK, Jen Griffin (Fox News) is now pushing the Dagestan story.... Now I know it was an op.
It doesn't make sense that a flight from Tel-Aviv, if it was carrying Russian Jews, would land at that airport. Jews don't live in Dagestan. And how did the radicals know in advance?
”The independent Medizona news website reported that the demonstration was prompted by calls spread on the Telegram messaging app earlier on Sunday to block a plane scheduled to arrive directly from the Israeli city of Tel Aviv.”
2) While not surprising, it still infuriates me that everyone in congress and DC continues to pretend the originating purpose of Robert Mueller was not to do exactly that. Mueller was the cover-up operation.
Most people truly do not understand the illusion of choice, the depth of the operation, and how the RNC and DNC work to complement each other on behalf of their identical corporate benefactors. 2. The people who plan the outcomes of elections, take great pride in their foresight. The stuff they do is so seemingly disparate, and few people connect the dots leading to a larger understanding of how this process really works.
Aug 21 • 14 tweets • 4 min read
1) I've read the second tweet. It's all still the dumbest set of Lawfare pushed narratives that could ever exist.
There are literally thousands of hours of pundits and opposition voices over the entire 4 years talking about Trump's push to declassify documents.
2] ...retired "cloistered" existence to try and co-opt the uncontrolled enemy.
Donald Trump was considered by GHW Bush to be the biggest threat to the domestic Intel System and controlled U.S. political apparatus he helped construct. His very legacy was under threat.
Jul 26 • 10 tweets • 2 min read
1) If you have only started paying attention in the past ten to fifteen years, there's something very important to know and/or remember about Republicans. 2) A frequent criticism about the professional GOP is that they are weak, timid, comfier with the status quo and not as vicious or hate-filled as Democrats.
This is not true. Not true at all.
Jul 21 • 6 tweets • 2 min read
1) My version of healing or hugging it out, in a message to Ron DeSantis supporters 👇 2) Why? Because they break down into two groups.
I. The con artists.
II. Those easily conned.
Jul 4 • 12 tweets • 2 min read
1. @LauraLoomer and @Peoples_Pundit are giving the granular details. All righteous and accurate.
Allow me to elevate your view to the big picture with a short thread.
2) The 11th Circuit CCA, deferred any definition challenges to the DOJ-NSD, and granted them the ability to never disclose the documents or have them reviewed by 'special master' to challenge definition(s).
The entire Smith case boils down to 'definitions'.
Jun 10 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
1. Ancillary but telling... notice how the DOJ states 102 classified documents [pg 27]. Some were never marked classified, as noted in the indictment [count 11, page 30], but defined as classified after DOJ review.
Discovered after Trump affirmation of compliance in July 2022.
2. However, ultimately this case is on a trajectory to go up to a much higher court in discovery and pre-trial argument, because eventually these definitions are going to become an issue for the prosecution.
Jun 7 • 11 tweets • 2 min read
1. Musk may be seeding the background for a potential outcome of Community Notes attached to Tucker Carlson content; however, Musk has a vested interest in keeping those notes at bay.
🙏/thread 👇 2) Both the HPSCI and the HJC have briefings and hearings scheduled for June 20th and 21st to ask John Durham questions.
Congress is clueless. Y'all know that. You guys will forget more about Spygate than they will ever know. So, please hear me out.
Mar 31 • 9 tweets • 3 min read
It was a coincidence that this crew just happened to show up in the office of Ron DeSantis on the same day without any coordination. January 6, 2022.
It was just a coincidence that a pre-planned 5 days of media and public absence was scheduled to begin on August 8, 2022, the same day as the Mar-a-Lago raid.
Mar 29 • 10 tweets • 3 min read
1) A short booster thread on this issue 👇
The RESTRICT ACT did not surface in a vacuum. It was preceded by Biden groundwork that is much deeper.
2) The “TicTok ban” legislation (SB686), which is a fraudulent auspice for total internet control by the intelligence community, comes from within bipartisan legislation spearheaded by the aligned interests of Senator Warner, the SSCI and DHS.