2. If your center of normal is based around this overwhelming onslaught, you will eventually concede liberty in favor of peace. Once we stop living in liberty, we no longer have peace.
3. If you allow yourself to be drawn into crisis and despair, you allow them to win. Every moment that we allow the onslaught to deter us from living our dreams, is a moment those who oppose our nation view as us taking a knee.
I'll guarantee you the Boente notes are the ones from his conversation with James Comey prior to his signing the FISA renewal. These were previously leaked by special counsel team to Rachel Maddow. @SidneyPowell1@Techno_Fog
1.) This is another policy alignment from the Trump administration toward the ongoing confrontation with China. Beijing will not be happy; and this follows only a day after the Trump administration removed the ‘special trade status’ afforded to Hong Kong.
If 20,000 people (or more) show up to the beach on July 4th, what the heck do the authorities expect can be done about it?
The power of govt. only exists as long as the governed give their consent. Withdraw that consent and government is powerless.
2) The power of the local, regional or state authority comes from the expressed consent of the people. As soon as the majority of people deny that consent, those officials and state authoritarians lose all of their power.
3) Those who construct the systems of control need to weaponize fear. Fear of arrest; fear of losing a business; fear of losing liberty or financial security. Local, regional and state officials rely on fear.
Big story about that NASCAR Bubba Wallace Rope Noose is about to break.....
Here it is.... My guess "A PURPOSEFUL MISUNDERSTANDING" intentionally manipulated to garner attention. Let's see how @NASCAR exits their way out of this one after all the attention they drummed into it.
🤔"join protests". Good grief, does anyone do research any longer? The NBPP and NoI are the underpinning of Black Lives Matter. The 'joining' happened long ago during the alliance first assembly in Ft. Mellon Park.
1. Rod Rosenstein, Chris Wray and Dana Boente were involved the Wolfe cover-up; and the control move against Assange to protect the fraudulent basis for, and downstream purpose of, Mueller's investigation.
2. There were two groups in two administrations that held a similar purpose.
"Group One" was the original coup team; from the Obama era; and includes all of the names people are familiar with.
3. "Group Two" was the continuation group who picked up after Trump took office. Group two includes many names and appointees from the Trump administration.
The Group-2 goal was to cover for Group-1 and continue the effort beyond 2017.
Wow. Victim George Floyd and Police Officer Chauvin worked together at a restaurant near Third Precinct for over 17 years. Worked together for many years. Obviously there's more to this story than we know.