The in silico (computer), new centralize-everything normal where humans become mere data processors against their existence and that of others; a hierarchy of immunity to algorithmic-based profiling — sitting outside is the fully immune, the controllers of the computer.
Below the controllers, the Big Corp coders of the input algorithm, then the enforcement nodes (gov't, police, military, judiciaries, etc.) to physically enforce, in real life, the virtual, algorithmic output — they all garner a higher level of immunity.
Jan 27 • 15 tweets • 3 min read
1/8 “ The oppressors being less numerous than the oppressed, it was necessary to perfect the science of oppression, in order to support this false equilibrium. The art of governing became the art of subjecting the many to the few.
2/8 To enforce an obedience so contrary to instinct, the severest punishments were established; and the cruelty of the laws rendered manners atrocious.
Jan 26 • 6 tweets • 1 min read
“In truth, scarcely were the faculties of men developed, when, inveigled by the attraction of objects which gratify the senses, they gave themselves up to inordinate desires. The sweet sensations which NATURE had attached to their real wants, (1/6)
to endear to them their existence, no longer satisfied them. Not content with the fruits offered by the earth, or produced by industry, they wished to accumulate enjoyments, and coveted those possessed by their fellow-men; and the strong man rose up against the feeble, (2/6)
defined as: "the murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder."
causative factor(s): authoritarianism and totalitarianism.
This makes sense, no?
But do you see the restriction of the variables used? The -isming will always loop back onto itself. As long as such political labeling stays in common nomenclature, the actual causes & effects will not be realized.
Jan 19 • 17 tweets • 3 min read
1. What is being constructed?
The union of world governments under one banner.
Just some meager opinions.
2. The union of world governments and finances under one banner has a negative potential, an unfavorable effect of uniting the people of nations at the same time, which would have to be managed in parallel while constructing a new zero-point, converged system of governing.
Jan 18 • 40 tweets • 6 min read
0. A fantastic breakdown of the pseudo-science from Virology and virus theory. "The Way Fwrd With Alec Zeck and Friends" t.me/TheWayFwrd/3924
1. First, I would like to start with this— appeals to authority are not scientific evidence. Because “insert expert says so” is not evidence. Logical fallacies do not take the place of scientific evidence that strictly adheres to the scientific method.
Jan 16 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
World governments with the power structures that run them are dictated by a singular ideal regardless of the global hierarchy at a given time. That singular ideal is control and rule. No matter who is on top at any given time, they will all work together against freedom.
This is vastly different then the times of man before planes, trains, helicopters, automobiles, drones, satellites, internet, global digital networks, multinationals with their treaties and partnerships, militaries with mass destruction weaponry... even WW2 is out of scope.
Jan 15 • 4 tweets • 1 min read
Christine Massey, an unsung hero, has over 159 (and counting) FOIA responses from national health departments stating they have no record of SARS-COV-2 isolation/purification, anywhere, ever.
My informed opinion is as follows, based on my perception of what Big Pharma and Virology actually do.
2. In a "medical lab," when studying effects within a biological system of an organism, for example a mammal, stressors are introduced.