Step 1: Map the information flow in your organization & programmes.
• List all actors involved in reporting
• Add those interested in the activities' progress
• Map out how information flows from each department, field office or colleague to another & eventually to you
Then, find out:
• Where each type of information resides
• Who is responsible for providing it
Tip: If you find out that there are various different systems storing information you can consider replacing them with one so as to streamline the overall #datacollection process.