Here are some problems of Pune's MSME industry I could note after meeting them.
* Maximum skilled workers were migrants and all of them have returned.
* The process to create new skilled labours will take time and that will affect the production quantity and quality both.
* Many small factories here had almost 70-80% migrant workers working on important tasks, so their functioning can't start without them.
* The production they did for last 3 months is lying in the godowns as there is no demand in the market.
* There are 11,000 MSME companies in PCMC of which about more than 5000 have started functioning but many are still unable to start since they don't have skilled workers to handle important tasks, some unable to complete every task as their skilled workers have run away.