To perform administrative functions which support the processing and tracking of specimens in order to ensure the effective functioning of the laboratory.
General administration experience
Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath, Perform general administrative tasks to ensure in order to ensure that the relevant documentation is accurate and accessible,
Performing logging related tasks in order to ensure that accurate records and documentation are maintained
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit. We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs. If we have not contacted you within 14 days,
Fleet Controller – Boksburg
Salary – Market Related
Our client based in Boksburg close to Eastrand Mall are looking for a Fleet Controller to join their team.
- Good command of English language
- Good understanding and knowledge of vehicle tracking systems
- Understanding Gauteng geographical layout
- Good customer service and able to communicate on all levels
- Willing to work extended hours and alternative Saturdays if and
- Relevant qualification advantage
- Min 5 years road freight/courier experience
- Knowledge of parcel perfect or a recognised freight management
- Proficient in excel/word
- Be able to supervise drivers and crew
- Own reliable transport
Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date 29 July 2021
Main Purpose of the Role
Edit all projects for the unit to to required delivery specifications, in multiple formats, on tight deadlines,
whether using supplied footage or other digital elements from which
digital AVs should be created.
Relevant tertiary qualification
Highly proficient in Adobe Premier Pro
Competency with creation of motion graphics
Ability to select appropriate music for projects
Experience with RECUE a bonus
Good knowledge of the South African television broadcast landscape and of the online video environment.
(The primary tasks, functions and deliverables of the role)
Normal video editing duties including creation of motion graphics and some colour grading
Internships Opportunity- Cape Town
Are you a recent graduate seeking practical work experience? Our client is looking for unemployed graduates with a Disability with an aim to assist them in gaining possible work experience, skills and industry exposure. This opportunity
is located in Cape Town and is targeting various qualifications.
• The following Qualifications will be given first preference: -
Information Technology; Academic; Accounting; Administration; Advertising; Analysis and Analytics; Human Resources, Media and
• The Internship will be for a period of 12 Months.
• This advert is open to all race and genders.
• Must be South African Citizen
Stipend: R8 000.00- R10 000.00
Start Date: 02 August 2021
How to apply 1. Please email the following
Closing Date : 2021/July/26
Reference Number : TBH210712-3
Department : Counselling & Testing
Number of Positions : 1
Location - Clinic or Facility : Witbank Office
Location - Town / City : Witbank
Location - Province : Mpumalanga
Location - Country : South Africa
Job Advert Summary
TB HIV Care (THC), in existence since 1929, is an internationally recognised non-profit organisation.
TB HIV Care provides health care services throughout South Africa to both the general population and
communities at increased risk for HIV and TB, including adolescent girls and young women, sex workers and people who use drugs. TB HIV Care provides a stimulating work environment and the opportunity to work with leaders in the field of HIV and TB prevention and care. Our
The Gauteng Department of Education is looking to recruit unemployed youth as COVID-19 Screeners at schools, district offices, head Office and teacher centres.
Screeners will be paid a stipend of R3 500 per month. The fixed term contract will be from 26 July - 31 December 2021.
• Aged between 18-34 years old
• Not working or studying
• Minimum school qualification of Grade 12
• Good organisational skills
• Flexibility and creativity
• Enjoy working with children and young adults
• Patience, confidence and a compassionate attitude
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to manage groups of learners and deal with challenging behaviour
• Ability to communicate in English and one other official language
• Only Gauteng Residents can apply
• Applicants must live within walking
Trade tested Senior Boilermaker Forklift Driver JHB and Pretoria
Must have a Boilermaker Trade Test Certificate essential
Driver’s license and own transport
10 years working experience as a Boilermaker also with experience in installations of Machines
Must have gained very good working experience as a Forklift Driver at companies in working on a high Arial work platforms ( cherry picker) working at high Heights
If you do not have a Forklift driver license the Company has said they are able to get you one, but you
must have had working experience operating and driving the Forklifts for at least 3-7 years already essential
Must have strong working experience at companies having Cutting Tools experience essential
Must be prepared to work long hours and overtime right through
Here's an opportunity to join a delegation based in Maseru, Lesotho as a Public Relations Specialist responsible for the Facilitation and coordination of bi-national public relations activities, including dissemination of news on
progress of major projects in order to promote bi-national cooperation amongst the stakeholders.
• BUILDING RELATIONS
• BI-NATIONAL COMMUNICATION INITIATIVES
• ADMINISTRATION COORDINATION
• PROGRAMME PERFORMANCE AND MONITORING
5 Years fixed-term contract with an option to renew
• A minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in an appropriate field.
• At least 5 years experience in compiling news articles, progress reporting to external stakeholders
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗠𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥 – 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗡
Our Client, within the financial sector seeks to appoint a dynamic Programme Coordinator to join their team based in Durban.
The successful candidate will be required to manage and coordinate, Enterprise and Supplier
Development, community development and external skills development programmes. In addition, to support and monitor performance on any programmes or initiatives that form part of the organization’s socio-economic transformation strategies.
• Relevant degree/diploma
• 3 - 5 years in co-ordination and or project management role
• Strong project management experience
• Advanced computer skills, including MS Office Suite and strong Excel skills.
• Strong data analytical skills
𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗥 - 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗕𝗔𝗡
Our client within the manufacturing industry seeks to appoint a Business Support Manager.
The successful incumbent will be required to support and develop the franchise base to maximize sales
performance within the designated area of control. To manage the franchisee in accordance with the relevant agreement terms in support of the global marketing and sales strategy.
• National Diploma or Degree in the Marketing and Sales
A minimum of 5 years’ Sales Management experience
• Thorough knowledge of all Sales and Marketing principles and practices.
• The ability to Manage and develop a profitable business unit.
• Working knowledge of customer service / franchisee management.
Registered Nurse NICU Trained or Experienced within the George area.
An exciting career opportunity exists for a Registered Nurse NICU Trained or Experienced within the George area.
If you have the following experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
Duties include the following, but not limited to:
•Assumes responsibility for own personal and professional development
•Assumes responsibility for maintaining competence in CPR
•Projects a positive professional image
•Promotes and maintains good
working and interpersonal relationships with management, colleagues and doctors
•Keeps up to date with Netcare’s evolving policies and procedures
•Mentoring and supervision of junior healthcare providers and support staff
•Facilitation of a learning environment
Finance and Administration Coordinator - PORT ELIZABETH
The Finance and Administration Coordinator is responsible for supervising all financial and administrative activity within the Programme, ensuring that all financial and administrative policies
and procedures are adhered to. In addition, he/ she acts as an assistant to the Programme Director within the functional area, supporting in all other areas of administration .
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure that Financial Resources
are used Appropriately & Efficiently
• Perform Detailed Financial Tasks
• Inventories and Asset Management
• Responsible for procurement processes
• Perform detailed Personnel Admin Tasks
• Serve on the Programme Management Team and adhoc committees
• General Administration
• A grade 12 certificate.
• Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to
capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics
• Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
• Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Good verbal and written
communication skills, Computer,
Interpersonal relations, flexibility, teamwork, planning and organizing.
ENQUIRIES : Ms S Mpotsha - Tel No: (043) 707 7200
APPLICATIONS : Recruitment11@ipid.gov.za
FOR ATTENTION : Ms N Mtyida - Tel No: (043) 707 7200
Relevant Degree or Diploma
Nebosch/SAMTRAC (Safety Management Training Course)
Post graduate qualification in
Health &Safety Management
Registration with SACPCMP
5 years management experience in the implementation of a SHEQ system
Reporting to the Water Services Asset Manager, the appointee will:
Develop, maintain and promote the Amatola SHEQ System
Manage the Internal Auditing of the SHEQ system by evaluating Amatola Water’s effective implementation of procedures and methodologies to conform to SHEQ requirements
Develop and implement hazard
National Diploma in Civil Engineering Preferred Qualification:
B-Tech in Civil Engineering
General maintenance experience – 5 years of which 2 years must be at a supervisory level
Sound knowledge of maintenance and safety systems (i.e. safety requirements & standards as per OHS Act)
Reporting to the Water Services
Asset Manager, the appointee will:
Perform daily management of the maintenance function in order to maintain all pipeline, building, civils, residential areas / assets in good working order
Manage and monitor general inspections of pipelines, valves,