80% of traders just maintain a trading journal and never evaluate.
Recording your trades on day-to-day basis is just maintaining a trade book which your broker can furnish anytime.
Hence this exercise of recording trades is simply futile.
Jun 4 • 14 tweets • 3 min read
99% of the newbie traders fail terribly in stock market.
Over the last 310 days I explored how one can systematically work on becoming a successful trader.
Here are the 10 proven ways that will make make you profitable in your trading journey🧵:
1. Treat trading like a business:
A sound business will make money and hobbies will take money out of your pocket.
• Be thorough about your business
• Set realistic expectations
• Uncertainty is the part of the game
• Strategize to maximize your business's potential
Jun 3 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
Another month of value addition:
• 7 Powerful hacks to manage your personal finances
• 8 unique concepts by Subasish Pani that you need to know
• 9 threads that generated over 46,00,000 views
• 10 best videos to enhance your expiry trading
🧵 Four threads from May 2022:
When seeking financial freedom, personal finance plays a significant role.