If Bolsonaro wins in the first round for president, the left will have been demolished.
#Electionday in #Brazil#GreatAwakening (2) Impeached former predisent Dilma, that miraculously got her political rights re-installed and searched a Senate seat in Minas Gerains, seems to have flopped and ended up in 4th place.
(3) In virtually all major state runs Exit Polls show a clear tilt to the right regarding what the previous fake polls showed. This leads me to expect Bolsonaro to attain 50%+ of votes and win the presidential race in the first round.
Today I voted on the most unapologetic conservative chandidates that I have in my entire life.
My candidate for president of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, on the verge of being elected in this first round of voting is NUMBER 17. 👾
halfway through, he is on the brink of victory.
I have reason to believe that he will be just shy of victory in the first round, with some 48-49%. It will be a short but bloody battle until late October against the PT socialists and all the politically correct peeps.
STILL: a night of conservative FORCE around the country.
(1) By now, it looks very likely that Jair Bolsonaro will recover from his stab wound, and be elected next Brazilian President. He was stabbed by a rabid left-wing activist, who immediatly said "God told him to do it".
(2) I had only decided to vote for him about 24 hours earlier, due to the fact that he is a conservative and will have a kick-ass finance minister, Paulo Guedes. We need de-regulation, tax cuts, the whole shebang. And we need it now.
(3) People in the financial markets were already predicting Bolsonaro would win the presidential race in the first round of elections, with more than 50% of the vote. In Brazil there's often need for a second round with the top two, so the winner will have the majority of votes.
(2) This thread will not cover the whole distinguished career of the man who took the KKK down in Alabama - but, with the Q drop mentions, we will understand some of the plan to prosecute and convict the deep-state "bad actors".