- The integration is done entirely on the Near side via smart contracts using Ethereum accounts
- The plugin codename is nETH
- This is an early-stage alpha version, so there're still some technicalities
- Contract is already audited
- Unofficial integration
Jun 11, 2022 • 7 tweets • 2 min read
$ETH / $BTC is currently at spot where the 2018 bear-market relief rally took place
- Bear market rallies can be strong: $ETH +120%
- Can last longer than most think: 1 month only up
- Can trick you into thinking we go back bull mode
- Macro structure is key: just a LH
If smth like that occurs, don't get fooled
$ETH / $BTC might even go lower without much support though, given the stETH situation
It's backed 1:1 to ETH but liquidations may put some sell pressure on ETH. Then misunderstanding & FUD come, which may trigger a bigger sell off
This strategy does not have liquidation risk or impermanent loss.
This is mainly thanks to the liquidity-mining program they just introduced after the launch of $BSTN 2/ You have to provide $NEAR to the vault and then borrow against it. Since rewards for supplying are higher than the borrowing cost you can re-supply your borrowed amount.
If you do several loops, you will end up with high returns. Let's do a zoom on the chart above
It's a direct fiat on-ramp on the $NEAR blockchain and allows you to spend crypto worldwide.
Coincidence that they release this when $USN is coming? 👀
Definitely a good way to increase adoption
Go have a look: nearpay.co2/ It supports 10+ fiat currencias & 30+ cryptos.
They bring an app and a physical card that allows to:
- Make payments with crypto worldwide
- Get industry events exclusive access
- Get inheritance services
Apr 21, 2022 • 10 tweets • 3 min read
1/ The $NEAR upcoming unlock
Everyone seems to be worried about an unlock that:
- has been happening since Oct '20
- is linear but people claim that is 1% in a day
- is the same typical boring unlock that every project has 2/ In the chart above you can see how the circulating supply will develop over time:
- From April 19th to April 26th, the supply will increase by 0.1 p.p. since the unlock on April 22nd is linear
- The big step occurs from May 10th to May 17th, with an increase of 2.1 p.p.
Apr 19, 2022 • 33 tweets • 7 min read
1/ Why I think that $USN - $NEAR will not be like $UST - $LUNA...
...but that's even more bullish
A thread 🧵👇
2/ Here I will cover:
- why @NEARProtocol is releasing $USN
- how they'll manage to offer 20-30% APR
- how it will be sustainable over time
- the main beneficiaries