Mary Jacoby, Glenn Simpsons wife, Peter Fritsch, Tom Catan, Neil King were all involved. Neill king's wife was shailagh Murray deputy chief of communication for Joe Biden and Obama policy advisor.
Edward Emil Baumgartner was Nellie Ohr's colleague at Vassar. He was s Russia analyst. Recall that Mary Jacoby herself complained on Facebook that Glenn Simpson didn't get the credit he deserved for work on the dossier. She later deleted that post.
In my opinion Rand Paul is in the know about it all. He uses words parsimoniously, rarely speculates and is almost always over the target. His demeanor is the opposite of braggadocio. Recall he called Obama administration against Trump "bigger than Watergate"(next post)
“I applaud President Trump for revoking Brennan’s security clearance. I urged the President to do this. I filibustered Brennan’s nomination to head CIA in 2013, and his behavior in government and out of it demonstrate why he should not be allowed near classified information...
View the revocation of John Brennan's security clearance in the greater scheme of things.
Peter Strzok fired, Bruce Ohr to testify, Trump talks about McCabe's texts a few days ago.
It's like they're clearing the path in anticipation of something big. nytimes.com/2018/08/15/us/…
Also to be revoked, security clearances of James Comey, Clapper, Hayden, Strzok, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, Susan Rice, Sally Yates.
In essence the security clearance of the entire circle of filth is being revoked.
I wonder what's coming.
Sarah Sanders also stated that they're looking to revoke the security clearance of Bruce Ohr. Which is interesting because he's still employed by DOJ.
I suspect Bruce Ohr will go the Peter Strzok way.
You'll know that there's a poweful group backing Peter Strzok when his plans include: 1. A GoFundMe page 2. A book deal 3. Secret recoding of conversations 4. Being hired on CNN or MSNBC 5. Being called a "hero/patriot/honest" by AdamSchiff/Eric Swalwell/Brennan/ Clapper/Comey
And as if on cue, en route to fame fortune and democratic stardom, Peter Strzok establishes a Twitter account on 8/13, the day of his firing.
Remember when Comey began to use his real name after being fired?
In her own words.
"President Obama decimated the party’s finances to win re-election in 2012 and that Hillary Clinton’s campaign took control of the DNC long before she defeated Sen. Bernard Sanders" m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/…
The implication of this statement is profound. Recall that Perkins coie was paid through both DNC and Hillary's PAC. At what point did these two separate streams become one? In fact was there any difference?
1. I posted this thread a few days ago, read it to get some context of what I am about to say.I made the quoted statement without fully comprehending the gravity of what was being stated. So let me rephrase it for my benefit in the next post
2. Perkins Coie, the law firm conduit between FusionGPS & Hillary/DNC/Obama to fund Christopher Steele's Trump-Russia Dossier hosted a meeting in Washington DC where they discussed with Steele and FusionGPS the fact that Steele made contact with the media at the behest of GPS
3. This is absolutely stunning. Because we know that the FBI terminated Steele for the very reason of his speaking to the media whilst being a paid Confidential Human Source (CHS).
1. She forced "retirement" presumably with benefits. She didn't fire a spy! 2. She didn't disclose this to her staff. What did she have to hide? 3. She unilaterally released Glenn Simpsons testimony. 4. She failed to disclose ex-staffer Daniel Jones, hired Fusion GPS & Steele.
Daniel Jones, former staffer for Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), hired Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele after the 2016 election to push the anti-Trump Russian collusion narrative.
So Christopher Steele was paid by: 1. FBI 2. DNC, Hillary and Obama 3. Daniel Jones
At the same time!
Jones run an investigative outfit called the Penn Quarter Group (PQG). Jones told federal investigators that he had raised $50 million from “7 to 10 wealthy donors located primarily in New York and California.”
1. "A steely resolve to scuttle a nation” Most have a cursory understanding of circumstances surrounding the Trump-Russia dossier compiled by Christopher Steele of MI6, financed by DNC/Hillary by way of Perkins Coie to FusionGPS. AKA “Circle of Filth”
2. The FBI released a heavily redacted document outlining details of payments to Christopher Steele in an oxymoronic perfunctory gesture of disclosure. These records show FBI payments to Steele as a Confidential Human Source (CHS) over an unknown period. vault.fbi.gov/records-betwee…
3. Steele told FBI he informed a 3rd party he was acting as CHS for FBI. The FBI determined Steele was a source for an online article. On Nov. 1, 2016, FBI terminated Steele as an FBI source saying he should not "obtain any intelligence whatsoever on behalf of the FBI"
1. Is there a category of racism that describes antipathy against the entire human race?
Sarah Jeong, the newest editorial board member of The New York Times famous for hurling vitriol against white men also sent extensive anti-cop and anti-men tweets. dailycaller.com/2018/08/03/nyt…
2. In 2014 she wrote, “let me know when a cop gets killed by a rock or molotov cocktail or a stray shard of glass from a precious precious window.”
3. She also tweeted “fuck the police” on several occasions, including one with a gif of anime characters actually physically attacking a police officer.
(Watch Twitter police flag this tweet as offensive while her tweet attacking actual police went by unnoticed)
Gloating is fun on a fact filled Friday.
Does Politi"fact" issue a retraction to their naysaying of @realDonaldTrump economic prediction?
Or maybe they should go finding facts in the rectum caves of their political overlords. politifact.com/truth-o-meter/…
Another Nobel prize winner who lost the battle of reality.
Can the Nobel prize go to a president with a track record of results in real life?
Or does the Nobel prize go the way of Facebook, Krugman et al and fade into obsolescence? politico.com/story/2016/11/…
Is there a Nobel prize for "horribly wrong"?
I imagine the contender list would rival that of a new iPhone launch.
Does Obama get to go to the front of the line?
I'll just leave my post from yesterday here.
They had an inkling of what was coming
They tried to silence us.
Lies may have wings but truth has feet that never quit.
When people speak loud and many, no ban can quell the vox populi.
Jack's official statement: "During the second quarter, we launched new tools to address behaviors that distort and detract from the public conversation and introduced new measures to handle spam, malicious automation and platform manipulation."
"We also acquired Smyte, a technology company that specializes in safety, spam and security issues to help us address these challenges faster. This is important work that complements what we're doing to connect people with interest and help them discover information."
It's the picture of perfect health. Nothing to see here.
In fact NYT is already calling out Trump for Twitter's excellent health by saying "President Trump’s favored social network" is having revenue woes.
Is there anything Trump can't do? nytimes.com/2018/07/27/tec…
Faisal Hussain is the name of the Toronto gunman in shooting that killed 2 and injured 13
Hussain killed a 10-year-old girl and an 18-year-old woman and injured 13.
Unsurprisingly Hussain's family said he "had severe mental health challenges"
Which leads me to conclude that Lisa Page has come to the realization that she was an unwitting pawn in the game of depraved subversion.
If true, she's a significant Intel asset for the one side and a gargantuan liability for the other.
Watch Adam Schiff become the confabulator
"Well I certainly think he’s acting like someone who’s compromised, and it may very well be that he is compromised or it may very well be that he believes that he’s compromised, that the Russians have information on him" washingtonexaminer.com/news/adam-schi…
Watch the usual players go into overdrive to excrete falsehoods. Remember Stephanopoulos was senior advisor to Bill Clinton and was succeeded by Sidney Blumenthal.
DNC runs all morning talk shows barely concealing that the host is one of them. abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-…
This article appears commissioned by the DNC, but let's take it for it's face value. 1. According to Jim Comey the DNC "ultimately" shared images of the hard drives. As far as I know, images of hard drives do not count in a forensic investigation. amp.thedailybeast.com/trumps-missing…
2. The article goes on to say then-director James Comey said that Crowdstrike "ultimately shared with us their forensics"
What forensics? They imaged hard drives. Images can be made to exclude exactly what needs to be excluded. The DNC paid for an investigation and it's results.
3. Notice how nobody from the FBI previously said they were confident Russia was behind the leak?
Was FBI not confident about results shared by crowdstrike? Did they not get enough actionable data from images shared with them?
Mueller reached his conclusions independent of FBI?
Or is it Robert Johnston? If I remember correctly Johnston worked very briefly at crowdstrike almost exactly the duration of the investigation. Now my curiosity is piqued buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonl…
This prompted another individual to dig even deeper.
Turns out that Papa Strzok's board members were involved in trying to quell the scandal of a Father Stitts in MN. He was acused of molesting teenage boys
You can read the document here.
This article claims information that is absolutely stunning if true:
Peter Strzok III (the son and FBI's Strzok), grew up in Iran, attended the American School in Iran up until 1978 when it closed down. Then he attended the American School in Saudi Arabia. bigleaguepolitics.com/exposed-peter-…
It also states that Strzok is the key Middle Eastern Intel operative for the Iranian airline Mahan Air’s purchase of United States government planes during the Obama administration from 2011 to 2013 (when Iran sanctions were in place).
Peter Strzok II (Strzok’s father) and Hillary Clinton have a lot in common After advocating for Khomeni in Iran and then working in Saudi Arabia to calm the waters of an Iranian government (appeasing them with anti-Semitic rhetoric), Strzok’s father also dabbled in “charity work"
1. You've written what I was thinking. I'll add: What China knows, Pakistan knows as well via the Beijing-Islamabad axis.
I remain convinced that Imran Awan is connected to Pakistani ISI who would also connect with China.
I theorize a concerted effort between Pakistan and China.
2. On April 29, 2016, when DNC became aware its servers had been penetrated, an emergency meeting was held between Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Amy Dacey, DNC’s Technology Director, Andrew Brown, and Michael Sussman, a Perkins Coie lawyer.
Why was a Perkins Coie lawyer involved?
3. Sussman took control of the meeting. The three most important questions, Sussman declared, were what data was accessed, how was it done, and how can it be stopped?
Nobody asked "who did it?"
I'm going with the explanation that the "purple heart" comment was engineered well in advance.
The line of reasoning that preceded it was born out of deliberation and designed to inflame emotion thereby sowing chaos.
If you throw questioning out of kilter, it's neutralized.
Steve Cohen is a rabid Clinton supporter.
He made a promise to Bill Clinton when Hillary was the secretary of state vowing she would never again run for the White House
Not only would he support her if she did, he’d sign on as her first super delegate.
There are no coincidences or accidents. Cohen was chosen to scuttle the questioning over other well known Dems because nobody would make the connection to Hillary's inner circle if looked superficially.
Steve Cohen (D- Tennessee) would like to give Strzok a purple heart for exposing the Russians.
He's either profoundly stupid deserving our sincerest sympathies because he doesn't know what the purple heart is and to whom it is awarded. Or he's deliberately trying to create the aura that Peter Strzok is an American Hero and this investigation is about persecuting a war hero
It also begs another important question: how is it possible that utter and complete imbeciles are elected to public office and then put on important committees where they wear their ignorance like a badge of honor?
When did stupidity become a leadership prerequisite?
1. Random thoughts from my road trip. We drove to Buffalo, Niagra and Tonawanda. Spectacularly beautiful trip, small town USA remains the bedrock of the character of Americana. Away from the hustle bustle, I felt a sense of serenity.
2. Parts of Buffalo are struggling financially, some neighborhoods appeared to be worse than others. I presumed wrongly that tourism must impact everyone positively.
Loved the bikers, truckers, tattoos and food.
Would've gained weight real fast if I stayed too long.
3. Leaving picturesque upstate NY to NYC and NJ is a study in contrasts. I lived in NYC over a decade ago. NJ/NYC road infrastructure is virtually non existent now.
Paying $15 on the GW bridge reminds you that money is definitely going elsewhere and not to roadworks.
1. Some time ago I cautiously and presumptuously stated that Hillary would consider a 2020 run.
I made that somewhat hackneyed prediction based upon her sudden & repeated public appearances tugging at the heartstrings by highlighting the plight of inner city children.
2. Very recently this theory has been lent further credence by Michael Goodwin's article.
It describes an escalating pattern that I identified in its nascence.
Five times last month alone she's sent emails describing her super Pacs role in combating Trump nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-…
3. She wrote June 18: “This is a moral & humanitarian crisis. Everyone of us who has ever held a child in their arms, and every human being with a sense of compassion & decency should be outraged.” She said she warned about Trump’s immigration policies during the 2016 campaign