Rush trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass today on why the uniparty gope did not pass MAGA. The only reason the tax law was passed is because the gope knew if they didn't pass something their funding was going to dry up. The omnibus shows that hope didn't change.
The gope didn't support MAGA. Rush wants people to think it was because of the Russian hoax and the gope didn't think Trump would be around very long. That is just pure bullshit. The gope were working with the Dems to delay MAGA. They were working to get Trump removed.
McCain, flake, coorker, Graham, Ryan, McConnell; they all delayed MAGA because they hate the MAGA agenda. They are still delaying it. McConnell could get all the nominations approved today if he wanted. He doesn't t want too.
1. For those that still don't understand the meaning of 3D chess. Example: "But I keep hearing how we’re pushing NAFTA, we want it done. There’s no timeline. There’s no timeline. Now, in the meantime, nobody is moving into Mexico. Because as long as NAFTA is in flux,
2. NO COMPANY IS GOING TO SPEND A BILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD AN AUTOMOBILE PLANT (in Mexico or Canada)."
Now does it make sense? Need more?
3. "So I say this — I’ve told it to the Mexicans: We can negotiate forever. Because as long as we have this negotiation going, nobody is going to build billion-dollar plants in Mexico, which is what they’ve been doing a lot."
1. The West Virginia trip by the President was an interesting show. He discarded his talking points on tax cuts and tax reform and instead went off the cuff about illegal immigration, border security, democrat obstruction, crime etc. The GOPE were very upset in the media. Why?
2. The GOPE doesn't want to talk about those things. They want to run on tax cuts in the midterms and an economic message. Why? It's about mandates. You see if the midterms are about illegal immigration and the GOP wins that means they will be forced to deal with it.
3. This is how the elites work. They shape the narrative. Allowing some things to be talked about and disallowing others. That way, no matter who wins the elections nothing of consequence changes. Trump went off script. This is what terrifies the elites.
1. Yesterday's shooting should be a wake up call to those who want to censor people. The 1st amendment and free speech among other things is a safety valve to allow people to vent their thoughts and feelings. It gives them an outlet to express their anger, hate, love, joy, etc.
2. Take that outlet away and you only repress those emotions. You don't change them, you don't magically create a new utopia.
3. All you do, is create time bombs. People will be heard. If they can't express them in an open and free public square they will express them in other ways.
1. For those wondering how the Omnibus can direct funding yet give the President "wiggle room" on how to spend the money, let's take a look at the E-verify program as an example.
2. In the omnibus bill Congress gives the U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES $131,513,000 for the E-verify program. (pg 690)
3. That amount is further broken down into two pools. The first pool is for:
For necessary expenses of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for operations and support of the E-Verify Program, $108,856,000
Some facts from the Border wall press conference. 1. About 110 miles of 10-30ft harden steel wall/levee wall will be installed 2. All of this will be new construction 3. In some places the new wall is replacing 6ft easily breached wall and 3ft "vehicle" wall
3.(a) here are some pictures of the type of old " vehicle wall" that will be replaced
1. The great economic news today lends evidence that postmodernism is a complete an utter failure. The postmodernist believes narratives shape people's thoughts and thus can and will change reality.
2. So a postmodernist spends his time changing the meaning of words, pushing a narrative, weaponizing words, censoring other narratives, words, opinions, and shaming those who espouse those views.
3. We have seen this in action over the last 9-10 years. It is reaching a crescendo in 2017-2018. The postmodernist's goals, at the moment among others, are to not normalize Trump, to talk down the economy, to censor conservative thought and to create an environment of fear.
1. Are u easily spooked? Do u feel a sense of dread about the future? Do u believe everything the media says that places conservatives in a bad light? Do u wake up thinking today our leaders will backstab us again? If so u may be suffering from battered conservative syndrome.
2. This is a chronic condition that many conservatives suffer with daily. The cause of the syndrome has been traced to conservatives electing Rinos for decades because they believed the fake media. But take heart. A new medicine has been found to help cure the syndrome.
3. Studies have shown that when conservatives stop listening to the fake media and elect MAGA candidates the worse symptoms of the battered conservative syndrome disappear within weeks. The more MAGA candidate the longer the symptoms stay away.
1. There is some confusion on the budget process so let me clarify it for you. This is how it is suppose to work. (regular order). Hint they don't do this much anymore.
2. The POTUS submits a budget proposal to Congress outlining what he thinks the nation needs to spend on certain departments, priorities etc. ( this is usually as they say dead on arrival when it reaches Congress)
3. You see Congress thinks of itself as the Masters of the World and they don't care what anyone tells them. When it comes to allocation of spending, Congress is the King of the hill.
1. Yesterday after Rush went all GOPE on Trump, I turned off the radio and refused to listen to any cable shows and started doing research on the bill itself. I found some good MAGA items we got in the bill.
2. I listed several of these items in my timeline last night. It's amazing what truth is out there, once you turn off the talking heads pushing their narratives and start doing the research yourself. I would recommend this action to those pissed at the bill.
3. While it might not change your mind on the Bill itself, it will give you an understanding why Trump signed it. Several of his priorities were funded in the bill.
1. You would think after 14 months of constant attacks that Trump supporters would begin to see the pattern. This entire omnibus bill narrative is nothing but the nevertrump GOP faction using the bill to attack Trump and try to drive a wedge between Trump and his supporters.
2. Think about it. The media is all on the same page. The "conservative establishment" is all on the same page. A lot of big time nevertrumpers voted NO on this bill like Flake, Corker and Sasse.
3. Spending and immigration are items near and dear to Trump's base. Those two items are what is being talked about negatively where this bill is concerned.
1. Thinking about the veto threat. Did President Trump just lead the entire Swamp into a trap?
2. The timing of the threat is very curious. Just yesterday BEFORE the vote, Trump's WH was saying they would not veto it.
3. The swamp is now on record of voting for this funding bill. In the house it passed with 266-157. (90 GOP and 77 dems voted no in the house). It passed in the Senate 65-32. Both are short of the number needed to override a veto.
1. Some thoughts on the recent staff shakeups and the moves by President Trump on policy.
2. Always remember Trump can easily see what we see. He understands that much of the establishment is against him. The man isn't stupid.
3. Some of the staff changes are just normal wear and tear of a very active President. People get burned out working those types of hours and days for months after months. Other issues call them away; family concerns, relationships, money, health issues.
A welfare state can not have a free trade policy. The welfare system diminishes any benefit the citizens of the state would receive from free trade by redirecting the costs of free trade to the taxpayers.
What you gain on cheaper goods you lose on higher taxes to pay for the costs and disruptions due to free trade. The welfare system also allows unbalanced trade to occur.
In the real world if trade caused a person to lose his job, he would not be able to buy the imported good until he found or created another job. This is the free market supply and demand. In a welfare state the welfare would still allow the purchase of the cheap goods.
The theory of free trade goes that if one industry goes under via trade those workers will be available for new jobs created by the trade and everyone gets a unicorn. However, real experience shows many of those workers are not trainable for new jobs, lack the skills and/or...
the cost and time to train them is too much and too long. Many people were trained for IT when the steel Mills went out then the IT was outsourced. The end result is that those people and towns lost on the trade and there was not a trade windfall.
This is where people have to be able to separate theory from fact. First rule in science if the facts disprove your theory, you must change your theory. What should work sometimes doesn't when human nature is factored in.
1. I tired to explain this before & I think I did a somewhat decent job but I want to go at it from a different POV. 2. Our economy as it is basically set up today can not sustain itself. The debt is too high on the gov, consumer, student, home side. Name a side &there is debt
3. However, at the same time our economy is incredibly strong, biggest in the world and the underlying foundation of the economy is also very strong. For instance unemployment is low, investment is high, banking is sound, the government is stable, there are no shortages, etc
4. So what makes the economy incredibly strong but at the same time not sustainable? There were 7 major areas: Obamacare, regulations, taxes, government spending, trade, uncontrolled immigration and energy production.
1. Okay tired of the media pushing propaganda about tariffs at me. I can't figure out if they are liars or just stupid. Either way it's time to clear some things up.
2. First saying that the Bush And Trump tarrifs are the same and will have the same results is like saying a tax on beer is the same as an increase in income taxes.
3. The Bush tarrifs were selective. They ranged from 8%-30% and carved out many countries with exemptions. The Trump tarrifs are a flat 25% on steel and 10% on aluminum. It impacts every importer of those products, no exceptions.
Trump gets rid of the obamacare mandate. Freeing millions of poor from the tax
Trump also lowers taxes form 90+ of the people
Trump then lowers taxes for companies.
Trump expands oil production to record levels making the USA #2 in the world
Trump expands natural gas production making the USA #1 in the world
Trump expands coal production
Trump inks 100's of billions in export deals.
Trump cuts 1500+ regulations
Trump takes over the CFPB removing the boot from the financial sector
Trump writes an EO allowing more healthcare insurance choices which will reduce the prices of premiums for millions going forward
Trump cracks down on illegal immigration and refugee programs
The Founders of this great country studied human nature. They knew evil and they knew that fighting evil was a constant struggle. So they gave us built in defenses against evil and the baser side of human nature.
They gave us the 1st amendment to fight weaponized information in the hands of a few evil people and to make sure we could always pray for divine intervention in whatever way we desired.
They gave us the 2nd amendment to fight the danger of guns being in the hands of a few evil people.
How do we know the Russian Troll farm had no impact on the 2016 election?
Short answer: Cogito ergo sum (I think, therefore, I am)
Long answer: see below
From reading the indictments presented by the SC Mueller the basic premise is that 13 Russians created a "Troll farm" of about 80 people to push propaganda on social media and help fund rallies to stop the election of Hillary and other politicians via helping Trump and Sanders.
First understand what propaganda is. In the simplest sense Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda. That information can be presented by words, symbols, pictures, coins, stamps, GIFs, rallies, memes, etc
1. Over the last 18-24 months the left has continued to fail against @realDonaldTrump . One of the main reasons for this constant failure is they never bothered to read the entire Goebbels quote. Their fake media arm based their entire strategy on the first part of the quote:
2. “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. " This quote is true but so is the rest of the quote. This is where their failure occurs. They forgot the rest of the quote. They forgot this part:
3. "The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie....
A year in review on the WALL strategy. More detail 1. Trump runs and wins in Nov 8th,2016. His campaign promised among other agenda items a big beautiful Wall.
2. Nov 9th, 2016 the Dems and many gope promise there will be no Wall
3. Between Nov 9th, 2016 and Jan 20th, 2017 a very public and massive camapign was launched to push the concept that the Wall was not popular. Fake polls were employed, narratives were pushed that it wouldn't work, waste of money etc. All to get Trump to soften his stance.
4. Jan 20th, 2017 Trump takes oath of office. Promises strong protected borders. Jan 25th Trump signs EO to begin Wall
5. Jan 20th to May 2017. Wall funding is sought in the supplemental budget. The Senate obstructs. Gives money for border repair, prototypes but no Wall
1. If I would have told you in Nov of 2016 that both illegal and legal immigration would be a major mid term election issue would you have believed me?
2. If I would've told you that as well as being an issue, the Dems would also have come out in full support of illegals over American citizens would you still have believed me?
3. How about if I would have thrown in that border crossings of illegals would be way down without a wall, that deportations of gangs and other criminals would be increasing and the Dems to a person would willingly campaign against that great news?
1. The last 30 years saw a destruction of our industrial base due to crappy Trade deals, tax policy, over regulations and just plain liberal stupidity.
2. We suffered through the closing of over 70,000 plants, the laying off of tens of millions of workers, the offshoring of jobs and plants, housing crashes, pension funds imploding, domestic inflation of food, energy, as well as the destruction of the core family unit.
3. These actions caused the federal welfare budget to explode with increases in Section 8, food stamps, disability, direct payments, the increasing need for medicaid and health insurance (obamacare), early retirements and unemployment payments.
1. "The Trump administration’s upcoming National Security Strategy — a document required by Congress — will be the first one to have a deep focus on economic competitiveness, particularly with China, according to a source familiar with it."-Breitbart
2. Why is this important? For decades, at least since the end of the Cold War, the leaders of the USA have traded away our economic might for political favors and in a mistaken belief that wealth inequality causes war.
3. Our leaders/elites have swallowed the postmodernist/communist view that the rest of the world hates/envies us due to our wealth. Call it "wealth guilt" and thus it was our duty to increase the wealth for the rest of the world.
1. A thought on Moore's defeat and further evidence of the coming anti establishment wave forming. Jones was the lesser know of the two. Yes he was a dem but it didn't matter. People rejected the better know candidate in favor of the lesser known one.
2. This same force has been seen in the VA and NJ elections. It has been seen in the special elections. It was seen in the presidential election.
3. Since the gope is in the majority at the current time they stand to face more defeats than the Dems if this is the force moving the voters unless there are primary defeats in the gope
1. This how the fake media works. An example using a current narrative/example: congressional retirements.
2. The fake media's narrative is that congress critters are rushing to retire because of Trump. The fact is that only 2 senators both GOP and 17 representatives (14 retiring and 3 resigning). As of Nov 9, 2017.
3. Both numbers are below normal. If only 2 senators retire, it will only be the 4th time since 1914 that such a low # has retired. In the house the avg is 22 who retire.