1. @TheLastRefuge2 explains the PALACE COUP in an easy to understand point by point way:
2. "Government officials within the DOJ and FBI conspired together with private political parties outside government to conduct intelligence gathering operations against their political opponents. You cannot get higher on the usurpation scale.
3. That illegally extracted opposition research was then laundered by design & passed back into the intelligence apparatus (DOJ/FBI) where it was weaponized-by gaining a Title1 search warrant (Oct 21,2016,)-to conduct active surveillance on everyone within a political campaign
"It’s very convenient for the DOJ to be able to make claims, knowing: A) no-one in media will demand the source evidence; and B) none of the accused will ever show up to be tried." theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/13/ros…
"Seemingly overlooked by most, Rosenstein said the indictment will now be passed-off (code word for “buried”) to the DOJ National Security Division. Yes, that’s right, the same DOJ-NSD who were soup-to-nuts involved in the unlawful use of FISA-702 database searches."
"Why pass this off to the DOJ-NSD?
Because it’s going nowhere.
This announcement, and the indictment itself, is pure propaganda."
1. I'm going to do a quick thread on the Trump doctrine for his world interactions for lack of a better term. It's more of a strategy than a doctrine and it's a strategy based on Trump understanding reality instead of the media created world. This is just one part of it.
2. Most people don't understand Trump's strategy because they have swallowed the gaslighting of the media over the last 30 years. Trump hasn't swallowed the gaslighting.
3. Basically the fact is we are rich. Independently wealthy beyond measure. If you think of the rest of the world in basic economic class terms all the other countries except maybe 10 are poor to middle class.
When I found the thread on Bush vs Trump steel tariffs I found some additional threads I did on tariffs. So I'm going to re-post those also since the first China tariffs started today. Here is the first one:
1. Okay remember that peak oil narrative for years? Remember the narratives of China eclipsing the USA economy pushed for the last decade or two? Yeah see these are examples of the media having their head up their ass.
2. It's the process of thinking inside the box. It's taking the current environment and extrapolating for years/decades into the future thinking everything is going to remain the same. It fails to factor in human nature, invention and action of free societies.
3. For instance peak oil went belly up due to several things; fracking, opening up lands for drilling, reducing energy usage, hybrids cars,etc. None of which could have been seen at the time but anyone could have seen that humans were not just going to sit around and do nothing.
"I have spoken of a thousand points of light, of all the community organizations that are spread like stars throughout the Nation, doing good.
We will work hand in hand, encouraging, sometimes leading, sometimes being led, rewarding. We will work on this in the White House, in the Cabinet agencies. I will go to the people and the programs that are the brighter points of light, and
I will ask every member of my government to become involved. The old ideas are new again because they are not old, they are timeless: duty, sacrifice, commitment, and a patriotism that finds its expression in taking part and pitching in."-GHWBush 1989
"I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty.
It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.
You will think me transported with Enthusiasm but I am not. -- I am well aware of the Toil and Blood and Treasure, that it will cost Us to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. -- Yet through all the Gloom I can see the Rays of ravishing Light and Glory.
"If all men are created equal, that is final. If they are endowed with inalienable rights, that is final. If governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, that is final. No advance, no progress can be made beyond these propositions." Calvin Coolidge
"If anyone wishes to deny their truth or their soundness, the only direction in which he can proceed historically is not forward, but backward toward the time when there was no equality, no rights of the individual, no rule of the people. "
Those who wish to proceed in that direction can not lay claim to progress. They are reactionary. Their ideas are not more modern, but more ancient, than those of the Revolutionary fathers.-Calvin Coolidge the 30th POTUS
1. Let's take two case studies that are almost exactly the same except each case study occurred in a different political party. I think these two case studies tell someone a lot of information that the powers that be want to be kept quiet.
2. The first case study is the defeat of Joe Crowley by Cortez. Crowley wasn't some lowly congressman. He was a part of the ruling Dem congressional leadership.
3. This defeat was a surprise. Massive surprise. She is an avowed Democrat socialist/Marxist. Very left wing. Her platform includes such things as abolishment of ICE, gov healthcare, full employment guaranteed by the federal government(pure 100% Marxist)
1. I think people are misdiagnosing trump derangement syndrome, at least for the leaders of the Dem/gope party. It's not that the leaders have gone crazy. It may look like it. No it's because Trump makes it impossibke to lie.
2. For instance a secure border. For the last 24 years at least the uniparty has been able to lie. They have been able to say and vote for a secure border know full well it would never be secured. In other words they were able to lie and get away with it.
3. With Trump they can't do that anymore. You see they know he will build the wall, secure the border. They can't go to their donors and say he is joking. It's just politics let us vote for this to appease the people and we promise it will never be built.
Finally, a Pew finding about Trump supporters upends stereotypes: Just 31 percent are white men without college degrees, while 66 percent are college graduates, women or nonwhites.
And his support is broadening. A Harvard CAPS/Harris poll showed his approval rating hitting 47 percent, a two-point gain in one month driven by a 10-point swing among Hispanic voters and a four-point gain among Democrats.
Another poll shows Trump with 90 percent support among Republicans, matching the backing of President George W. Bush after 9/11.
1. A note to the left/those who wish to fundamentally change the country like Obama lovers. The Founders included a process in the Constitution to do this. It's called the amendment process & requires 2/3rds of the Congress or States to start
2. & 3/4ths of the States or the Convention (if the states started it) to agree to the changes. This is detailed in Article V. Notice that Article V does not say protests, riots, one federal district judge or a simple majority of the SCOTUS can fundamentally change the country.
3. Many of our current problems in this country began when the Country's leaders/agitators abandoned the amendment process because it was "too hard". Instead they tried to go the easy route & enact change in other ways disregarding the will of the super-majority creating division
Any one know if the filibuster has ever been challenged in court as unconstitutional? Since the Constitution specifically spells out the places where a supermajority is needed it would seem adding hurdles to majority rule without an amendment would qualify @realDonaldTrump
1. People confuse percent (%) with total numbers a lot when it comes to politics since politics are a numbers game and based on optics.
2. For instance the ICE protests are a good example. A poll came out the other day showing that 84% of the population wants illegals turned over to authorities (That would by turned over to ICE for the zombies out there)
3. That means at most 16% want ICE disbanded. The number is most likely lower since about 5% never care about anything and/or have no opinion through out their life. So lets for shits and giggles just say 10% support disbanding ICE.
1. In the meantime, the president has instructed me to craft a strategy to support our farmers in the face of retaliatory tariffs. At the U.S. Department of Agriculture, we have tools at our disposal to support farmers...
2. faced with losses that might occur due to downturns in commodities markets. To this point, we have not unveiled our strategy, as it is not good practice to open our playbook while the opposing team is watching.
The media by going all in for Hillary and later all in against a sitting President made a major mistake. Doing so they lost the "moral" authority. The people always saw the media as the referee calling balls and strikes
However, as any sports fan can tell you if the opposing team owns the referee while the fans direct their anger at the referee as much as the opposing team. The media's best play would have been to play it fair and hope that Trump's policies failed.
My guess is they couldn't/wouldn't do that because deep in their little black hearts they knew without a doubt his polices would succeed and the economy and country would flourish. So instead they tried to throw the game for "thier side" and lost all moral authority as a referee.
I hate to call the current Democrat party Democrats. Instead I think of them as the left they have no connection to the Democrat party I knew growing up. They are totally anti capitalism, anti freedom and anti American ideals. They hate the flag, the anthem and founding.
Now it's true the Democrat party after Vietnam showed some of these traits but over the last 30 years it has been totally taken over by the virus of leftism. I still acknowledge it's the Dems but in my mind I simply see leftists like Castro when I see today's Democrat party.
The days of American loving Democrat statesmen like JFK are long gone. Now the leaders of the Dem party want to turn us into a mirror of the old Soviet Union or Cuba. Hell they turned the FBI into the KGB.
1. Here is the problem in a nut shell. The Dems and gope passed a law to crack down on families at the border for election purposes knowing it would never be enforced. Along comes Trump who follows the law and starts enforcing it. The left/gope blame Trump for doing his job.
2.This is the same thing as moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, the same problem with Trump making nato pay more, the same problem with our stupid trade deals and many other things the elites faked for votes.
3. For years DC has played the citizens with fake votes to pass laws they never intended to be enforced, to get votes come election time. They never in a million years thought anyone would Enforce those laws.
1. Per IG report. WTF? hugging? that's professional? pg 385
So the two of us went into the AG’s private office...and I went over to
sit in a chair and she closed the door and turned around and started
walking at me with her head down and her arms out....
2. and came up to me because I’m so ridiculously tall and pressed her head, her face
against my solar plexus and wrapped her arms around me and hugged
me and then I kind of awkwardly—I’m not a hugger because I’m a
giraffe—and so I kind of patted the Attorney General’s back...
3. and then the embrace—she broke the embrace and then said, “I just wanted to give you a hug.” And she went over and sat down. And then...she said, “How are you
doing?” I said, “I’m doing okay.” I said, “Look this is really bad, but
the alternative is worse.”
1. In this thread I'm going to tell a tale. I'm going to generalize things in this story. There are many specifics that I will gloss over, miss or simply not care about. In other words it's a POV from 30,000 ft. I think the story is true. You can decide for yourself.
2. I have found many times in life that we get lost in the weeds. We focus on each detail and are unable to see the bigger picture.
3. Back in the GOP primaries of 2015/2016 it became clear that the GOPe hated/feared Trump. That means the dem side of the uniparty also started to hate/fear him. Why?