TrueBit / $TRU -- The “Hidden” L2 Solution Backed by $ETH and Coinbase Heavyweights
In this thread, I share why Truebit / $TRU is an easy multi-billion dollar market cap project and a possible top 20 market cap contender.
- $TRU has been in development for 4 years now.
- $TRU has strong $ETH links and its development was extensively influenced and supported by members of the Ethereum team.
- Vitalik Buterin co-authored a whitepaper with $TRU founder Jason Teutsch.
- Christian Reitwiessner, creator of the Solidity programming language (used by all major blockchains such as $ETH, #BSC, and soon $ADA) co-wrote the actual $TRU whitepaper with Jason Teutsch.
- TrueBit was developed based on the concepts in these whitepapers.
Why I Think $MICRO / MicroPad Will be BIG (a thread)...
1/ MicroPad is a launchpad for meme coins and micro cap projects.
This thread explains why I decided to invest in $MICRO and the potential I think it has.
2/ A few facts:
- MicroPad is an anonymous project so it's high risk, high reward.
- That said, they had a fair launch (raising 50 ETH on SAFU).
- 80% of raise was added to liquidity and locked for 5 months.
- I'm not a financial advisor.
With that out of the way, the thread:
3/ Launchpads have been hot for a while now and the market is clearly saturated with them.
However, it's hard to find launchpads for meme projects.
$MICRO aims to fill this gap by being the first launchpad for meme coins and micro caps on ETH.