Tory Fibs Profile picture
Nov 17, 2019 7 tweets 3 min read Read on X
I made this short video. It contains facts to disprove the antisemitism smears aimed at Jeremy Corbyn. Please use the video yourself for canvassing.
And I also made a text version rebutting antisemitism smears aimed at Jeremy Corbyn if you want to print it out, laminate it, and take it around the doors with you.
I made this short video. It disproves the IRA terrorist sympathiser smear often levied at Jeremy Corbyn. Save this for use when you are canvassing.
And I made a text version disproving the IRA terrorist sympathiser smear levied at Jeremy Corbyn. Please print these out and carry them with you when you are knocking the doors.
I made this video of 70 of Labour’s best policies. Show this to your canvassers before they go door knocking so they are familiar with Labour’s policies.
Here is a text version of 200 Labour Policies. It twins with the video above that includes the more recent announcements. I will update this graphic after the Labour manifesto is published. In the meantime, print it off & give it canvassers who are knocking doors.
The 6 tweets above arm you with very important facts both to disprove the main smears against Jeremy Corbyn & to inspire voters about Labour Policies. Print them, share them & show them to voters. We can do this.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tory Fibs

Tory Fibs Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ToryFibs

Dec 15, 2023
Confirmed.

Isreal did kill its own citizens in Israel on Oct. 7th with tanks and helicopters.

There is growing concern that this was deliberate.
Israel have now attacked and beaten a journalist from Anadolu Agency in Jerusalem. The journalist agency who reported the above story. Source:
Read 6 tweets
Nov 19, 2023
Two Israeli newspapers and an Israeli TV News Station are reporting that an internal Israeli police report contains evidence & an account that an Israeli Helicopter opened fire & used artillery on Oct. 7th at a music festival in Southern Israel on civilians, citing that the IDF struggled to tell the difference between Hamas and civilians.
Sources:

• Haaretz.
• Yedioth Ahronoth Newspaper.
• Channel 12 (Israel).
• TRT World (Turkey).
• Anadolu Agency (Turkey).
• Al Jazeera.

trtworld.com/middle-east/id…
Read 4 tweets
Jul 23, 2023
Never forget how the BBC reported on Jeremy Corbyn
And this.
And this.
Read 5 tweets
May 10, 2022
Integrity.
Integrity.
Integrity.
Read 7 tweets
Feb 27, 2022
ITV: “This is not a third world nation, this is Europe”.
BBC: “This is really emotional for me. I see European people with blue eyes”.
The Telegraph: “They seem so like us”.
Read 4 tweets
Sep 26, 2021
On Andrew Marr, Keir Starmer, just now, ruled out bringing energy companies into public ownership.

Below is the promise that got him elected leader last year.
Ed Miliband just 12 days ago.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(