8 Reasons why your business is struggling. From lessons & mistakes I made in the past.

[THREAD] Image
1. This will always be the fundamental reason regardless of many other things. You have to stack up your paying clients & customers.

If you don't have enough, you go into the marketplace and get more. Also don't be afraid to go for big fish that take longer to close. Image
2. There's a myth people talk about, I used to believe that said: "Build it and they will come." Nope that's bs.

Build it, AND TALK ABOUT IT and then they'll come.

Marketing is the life blood, you sort out reason number 1 by sorting this out. Image
The guy who founded Cruz Vodka gave me the marketing advice when we met. He told me: When companies struggle, the first thing they do is cut marketing which is a big mistake. So he increases his marketing & has all the major slots during EPL halftime.

Advertise is what he said.
3. Burning through money is also something that happens alot, and we did this too because you have to sometimes figure out what works and what doesn't.

Testing approaches costs money but when you get it right, managing that burn rate is NB to become profitable. Image
4. When building a brand or ahead of the curve with an innovative, understand that it will take time. You will burn through more cash because a selling a product is one thing, selling a brand is another thing because you have to invest in how the brand communicates. Image
People have to form an emotional response with your brand especially when it is premium & that will justify the price.

This is more a patience and a luck game more than a strategy thing. Building a brand or innovation is a delicate and difficult thing, but the rewards are great.
5. Sometimes, your product/service sucks and you have to admit that sometimes. If people aren't coming back and telling people about what you're doing then the product or service isn't that great.

Refleft and then Improve the product. Image
6. Sometimes the market doesn't need or want what you have and that is something that you have accept.

You can't be selling dial up internet or cassette players in 2021 😂. The market cares not for that. Image
7. Sometimes your pricing is the problem.

With a premium product, the higher the price, the more quality it communicates. Jameson used to be cheaper than J&B & sold less, until they increased the price, & the brand did better.

Raise or lower your prices based on what you have. Image
8. Sometimes it's the business model that needs work. This has to be assessed and sometimes adapted to what is required.

Look where you're losing money & where you can make more money. Charge marketing material into selling price so you don't lose. Image
9. Alot of the time you find out that people struggle with selling.

If you don't know how to sell something then you either have to learn to sell or partner with someone who has.

Remember that sales is nothing but a transfer of confidence from one person to the other. Image
I hope this helped & added value to you. Get everything below

Order a copy of my book here (SA 🇿🇦) or on Amazon: shop.tmcglobal.co/collections/fr… 

For bookings & availability: conferencespeakers.co.za/llewellyn-deve…

My articles: mentorist.app/blog/author/lu…

My YouTube Channel: youtube.com/user/LuiAchill… Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Llewellyn Devereaux | Rainmaker 🇿🇦

Llewellyn Devereaux | Rainmaker 🇿🇦 Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Masterlui_

Jan 23, 2022
Why men who are devoid of spirituality are WEAK.

"The Just SHALL live by faith."

[THREAD] 🧵 Image
Background:

We live in material 5 sensular reality.

We have heard that are not physical beings having a spiritual experience but we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.

This is very important to absorb.
Now I also know that many people are religious and there are many religions out here, I have long since left organised religion to form my own path.

Keep an open mind during this thread even though I will be making Biblical references.
Read 24 tweets
Jan 23, 2022
Why women must not date potential. Rather wait for the winners and compete for them.

Do NOT shoot in the gym!! 🙃😅

[THREAD] 🧵 Image
Background:

I've seen alot of talk on Twitter regarding women making their monetary demands on men and how men tend to come back with arguments so I figured I'd do some thinking regarding it.
My book for men will be coming out in the first quarter and it largely covers intersexual dynamics, to help improve men to deal with the brutal reality we face but don't talk about.

The world is promoting and developing women but very little is being done to develop men. A Image
Read 25 tweets
Sep 22, 2021
Why women struggle in the dating game in modern day society.

[THREAD] Image
Disclaimer:

I was doing research for next book for men. In that I had to draw from my many experiences with women but also looked at published articles to make my points.

This thread is for reflection & not exact as exeptions do occur. But indulge me.

Let's go. Image
The premise that I've seen as to why women are struggling is built on 3 points:

1.Increasing female achievement.

2. Growing variability in male status & competence.

3. An evolutionary desire among females to date up.
Read 24 tweets
Apr 9, 2021
Why long term people beat short term people in the long term.

Why you must start thinking long-term.

[THREAD]

#MasterLuiMBA
#TheMasteryCode
#TheKeys
Lets start off with a quick story for some foundation as I always do.

"There’s a tradeoff between doing the work that pays most and the work that forces you to grow:

Person A chooses money at every turn. Person B chooses growth at every turn.
After 3 years: A is comfortably ahead.

After 9 years: they’re even.

After 10 years: Person B is on another planet – “overnight success”

What has happened here? How on Earth did this happen?

Let's get into it then.
Read 18 tweets
Apr 8, 2021
Building a successful product.

8 actionable steps.

[THREAD]

#MasterLuiMBA
#ProductDevelopment
#Entrepreneurship
Before we get into it I just want to say that this is a collection of my lessons/mistakes & years experiences.

This is not to be used as a copy & paste, but more of a guideline & game that you must contextualize for your situation.

Extract the principles in the text.

Cool!
1. This is key. The first step is accepting that you're going to be in this for the long haul. This is why it doesn't help selling fads unless finding new fads is your strategy.

Know alot about the market but more importantly the [Psychology] of how people in it consume.
Read 19 tweets
Apr 6, 2021
8 steps to become a Top-Tier man.

[The Apex Male.]

Brutal advice I wish I was given when I was a younger man.

[THREAD]

#MasterLuiMBA
#Masculinity Image
For men reading this understand the the masculine grows through challenges whereas the feminine grows through praise.

This is why when we dare each other as men or call each other "chicken" it actually spurs us into action whereas with women, not so much.
Furthermore, the masculine energy always needs to be directed because its main purpose is to create order in chaos which is why men always like fixing things. We need problems to to solve in order for us to grow.

The bigger the problem, the more it builds the man who solves it.
Read 18 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(