Open Parly ZW Profile picture
Mar 31, 2021 7 tweets 4 min read Read on X
Watch live: At Home with @mdczimbabwe Recalled #Mufakose Legislator Susan Matsunga facebook.com/openparlyzw/vi…
Life after Parliament with Susan Matsunga

Watch on facebook.com/openparlyzw/vi…
Susan Matsunga: I accepted the fact that I was recalled from @ParliamentZim

Watch on facebook.com/openparlyzw/vi… #OpenParlyZW
Recalled Mufakose Legislator Susan Matsunga ventures into catering business.
Susan Matsunga: Parliament yakuita kunge pre-school
Susan Matsunga: The constitution is clear that within 90 days ZEC must proclaim a date for by elections
Susan Matsunga: Despite the recall, I have continued working together with constituency members

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Open Parly ZW

Open Parly ZW Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @OpenParlyZw

Feb 16
WHAT IS THE POLICY ON RESETTLEMENT?

HON. SEN. RITTA NDLOVU: Thank you Mr. President.  I am directing my question to the Leader of Government Business. Of late, we have seen evictions of families in various resettlement areas in almost all provinces and no alternative accommodation being offered despite offer letters having been issued. #GutuEvictions @ForumMasvingo @TheMirrorMsvImage
HON.SEN. RITTA NDLOVU: What is the Government policy on resettlement of families?  I thank you. #GutuEvictions @MoLAFWRD_Zim
JUSTICE MINISTER ZIYAMBI ZIYAMBI: Thank you Mr. President.  I want to thank the Hon. Senator for the question which is a very important question.  The Government policy has always been consistent in that we have a resettlement policy where the Minister of Lands, Agriculture, Fisheries, Water, and Rural Development is in charge of that process of ensuring that we have an orderly process of resettling our people.  #GutuEvictionsMinister of Lands, Agriculture, Fisheries, Water, and Rural Development Dr. Anxious Masuka
Read 18 tweets
Aug 22, 2022
#Twimboz this is a recap of NCA leader @ProfMadhuku's press briefing on @ZECzim’s recently gazetted hefty presidential and parliamentary fees

facebook.com/openparlyzw/vi…
@ProfMadhuku: "I want to welcome you all from the media, and thank you go attending our press briefing."

#ElectionWatch

#OpenParlyZw
@ProfMadhuku: "This press briefing is on the recent gazetted @ZECzim’s nomination fees."

#ElectionWatch
#OpenParlyZw
Read 32 tweets
May 3, 2022
#ICYMI National Assembly sitting today

facebook.com/openparlyzw/vi….
@chikwinya2015 :the lockdown regulations have been eased and it is my plea Hon. Speaker that ZUPCO has demonstrated incapacity to be able to carry every passenger. Therefore, I move that the transporters who then operated outside ZUPCO because the ZUPCO model was no longer viable
Speaker of Parliament Adv J Mudenda : Very important observation, I think His Excellency the President made that observation and indicated that the Minister of Local Government must ensure that ZUPCO buses do keep their times and so on. We will transmit your request accordingly
Read 27 tweets
May 3, 2022
We are giving you updates from a @SAPST breakfast meeting on the Auditor general report held in conjunction with @ZimZPJF @PacheduZW @ParliamentZim @ReserveBankZIM
Henry Ndhlovu from @SAPST giving opening remarks at the breakfast meeting @ZimZPJF @ParliamentZim @ZACConline @TIZim_info
Henry Ndhlovu: We had invited @ZACConline bit it seems they are not here yet @SAPST @ZimZPJF @veritaszim @ParliamentZim @OpenParlyZED @OpenParlyNG
Read 21 tweets
Sep 21, 2021
Mutare mayor Blessing Tandi: Our water sources have been facing challenges of pollution from illegal artisanal mining activities but we thank the law enforcement agents who have been assisting to maintain order. #Shoko2021 #TheHubZW #ShokoUNIVERSE
Norton Mayor Gumisirai: We get water from Harare and we depend on @cohsunshinecity for all water chemicals for treatment. Harare itself is failing to supply water adequately.

#Shoko2021 #TheHubZW #ShokoUNIVERSE
Read 21 tweets
Sep 20, 2021
#ShokoUNIVERSE Day One!!! Join Professor A Mare, Dr Lyton "Alacart" Ncube and Pearl Matibe three esteemed panelists unpacking how to fight fake news during the covid 19 pandemic.

#TheHubZW
#Shoko2021
#Shokoverse

facebook.com/openparlyzw/vi… ImageImageImage
Bernand Moyo: "Welcome in today's segment of #TheHubZW dubbed Infodemic fighting fake news during a pandemic."

#ShokoUNIVERSE

#Shoko2021

#Shokoverse ImageImageImage
Bernand Moyo: "Professor Mare may you kindly begin by unpacking what the term infodemic means?"

#TheHubZW

#ShokoUNIVERSE

#Shoko2021

#Shokoverse Image
Read 31 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(