1. Has anyone else had problems with @IrregularChoice jewellery? I ❤️ the designs so much, but when my #Kittynaut necklace arrived the clasp came off as soon as I took it out the box! I was annoyed because it was so f* expensive for costume jewellery but thought sod it I’ll just> Image
2. put it back on myself. Then I wore it once and it came apart, but I loved it & there were no more and so I botched it together, wore it once more & it totally fell apart 🤬 Then I fell for the #IrregularChoice Smile necklace in the sale, second time I wore it, it fell apart > Image
3. Again, #IrregularChoice jewellery is damn expensive even in the sale so I thought I’d better complain this time but having had such bad health recently with low mood just couldn’t face it... crazily to cheer myself up I very stupidly ordered their Pink Poodle earrings. Yes, > Image
4. it was a totally stupid thing to do considering my previous experience but #bipolar decisions are not always the best and I indeed regretted my life choices when my #IrregularChoice Pink Poodle earrings arrived, I actually got out of bed at 2.30pm to get them (yay!) opened > Image
5. the packaged, felt a sense of overwhelming joy as I first got a glimpse of my #IrregularChoice Pink Poodle 🐩 earrings which will go perfectly with my IC Pink Poodle shoes, went to get them out of the package and what the absolute f*ckety f*ck, you have guessed it, the lush > ImageImage
6. #IrregularChoice Pink Poodle earring in my hand was broken. She was not attached to the actual fixing that you put in the ear. I am so damn pissed off. Yes I am the hugest idiot for not just calling up, returning the first faulty necklace, getting my money back & avoiding > Image
7. #IrregularChoice jewellery. But I was seduced by #Kittynaut necklace & thought it was an easy fix, esp as they were now sold out. Same with #HappySmile necklace. But I have to draw the line with the heartbreakingly beautiful #PoodleOodle earrings. I can only take so much > ImageImageImageImage
8. So #IrregularChoice as much as I love your shoes (you graced my wedding feet) and I love your jewellery what gives with the terrible, awful craftsmanship & quality? For £20 costume plastic earrings you do not expect them coming out of the packet broken. I could have bought a> Image
9. pair of shoes with the cost of those three beautiful but now useless pieces of #IrregularChoice plastic. At some point maybe I’ll get my pliers out and fix everything myself but I’ve been struggling to do basics recently like getting out of bed & getting dressed thanks to the> Image
10.bipolary low that led to the purchase decisions in the first place. So as I just don’t feel up to picking up the phone, finding my email invoices to make a complaint, please accept this as my formal complaint for my terrible quality albeit gorgeous #IrregularChoice jewellery😞 ImageImageImageImage
@threadreaderapp please unroll!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Tamar, Warrior LXP ✊🏽🏹🧚‍♀️👸🏽🧙‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧞‍♀️⚔️

Tamar, Warrior LXP ✊🏽🏹🧚‍♀️👸🏽🧙‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧞‍♀️⚔️ Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @tamar_whyte

Apr 4
1) I’ve just been to @BournbrookMC surgery, crying my eyes out in the waiting room, the nurse asked me if I wanted a hug. The Dr was so kind and listened to me b4 the procedure to check I was ok. Switch to the @bsmhft #MentalHealth waiting room where security searches u & ur bag>
2) Attending #MentalHealth spaces feels criminalising and degrading from the entrance to the space itself. I’m only here because after 3/4 calls being bounced between 2 services with no call backs as promised from either while I’ve been really distressed, it’s seemed more >
3) logical physically coming to one of the buildings where the people who provide care exist rather than waiting for a never to be returned phone call. I’m scared of one service, now disappointed with the other. The difference between physical & #MentalHealth services is stark. >
Read 12 tweets
Mar 22
1/ I actually wanted to die, slash my arms, scream at the injustice I’d experienced & everyone who caused that hurt & pain. Ppl who survive to older ages know the pain never stops being excruciating, acting out the pain doesn’t help, eventually it passes, the cycle starts again.>
2/ Pain still somatises if you don’t let it out one way or another. I’ve lost my health & my identity, a shell of who I was. But I am really lucky, because I have a support network & I don’t want to hurt them. They are rallying round, @bigwolfband have been so kind about >
3/ having to cancel two gigs because my bass playing hubby has to take yet more time off bc I had a night in a psych facility & need closer care atm. He’s losing yet more AL. Lots of ppl don’t have loved ones who will care about them when they want to die or hurt themselves. >
Read 9 tweets
Feb 14
1/ #MadTwitter: I keep getting a call from 0800 072 0161 & Googling it I am getting mixed results on whether it’s @DWPgovuk or it being a scam call. I have a #PIP tribunal: the @CapitaPlc assessor after her usual bonus by lowering claim. Health EVEN WORSE now. Can’t even drive. >
2/ There are not adequate words for how much I loathe these people. My epilepsy is uncontrolled so although I get a free bus pass it’s not much use if I’m shaky or having absences & taxis are so fricking expensive. Plus I’ve lost my safe space mental health wise, never realised >
3/ how much I relied on my car for my independence #MentalHealth wise beyond it being just a vehicle to get from A to B til it was gone. So I’m using ‘Personal Care’ for mobility. Now the **** has dropped it Uber shares have tripled in value 😹😭😢 If I have to give some cruel >
Read 14 tweets
Dec 21, 2023
1/Imagine working for 11y to create senior #LXP posts in an org. You hear one’s coming up, but you keep asking & get told it’s either not happening or ‘I don’t know’. Then you find out they recruited TWO posts months ago without telling you. Not naming, but you should be ashamed>
Personally I’m sick and tired of being a Mary fucking Poppins, advocating for change, seeing other ppl reap the benefit (that’s a good thing) but constantly being kicked in the c*** myself. I got bills and a roof to pay for as well. It’s not just me. Most activists who challenge>
3/ the status quo enough to change it aren’t welcome when they start to make progress. Instead the opportunities get filled by non-activists, often ppl who aren’t aware of the work that went before them. Look at the millions of PPI funding, but the LXP led orgs closing down >
Read 7 tweets
Oct 23, 2023
1. Even prisoners have beds. But you know what works even better than ‘suicide-proofing’ like this? Try being kind. ‘Prison staff’ on ‘x to 1’ could try talking with, not about, the person they are assigned to ‘watch’. A comfortable, humanising bed. >
2. Design companies should be tasked with comfort primarily in mind when suicide proofing furniture. People with traumatised minds need to feel nurtured as well as safe. In the daytime many inpatient wards have bored support staff watching public areas, patients & nurses hiding >
3. in their various rooms. Patients are often told to wait for extended periods to speak to staff behind the closed door of the nurses room. Permission for routine meds like antihistamines often get ‘forgotten’ whilst SUs suffer with bites or allergies. A caring atmosphere, >
Read 10 tweets
Oct 23, 2023
1/ The #NHS is notorious 4 complaints of #StaffBullying. However, I was shocked that @uhbtrust staff survey said 53% felt bullied. Sexual harassment. Suicide of staff. Even so, every time I’ve been to #epilepsy appts these staff have treated me well 💔❤️‍🩹❤️ bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan…
2/Part of fixing systems of abuse of patients is often linked to fixing abuse of staff. Even for #MentalHealth emergency treatment, I remember not feeling shamed at the local QE hospital, although I doubt this happens at most others UHB trust A&Es from what I have experienced >
3/ & hear from others. However, it again raises the disparity of the way service users experience services for #MentalHealth vs. physical health. My own experience of how services designed for ‘real’ ECG confirmed #epilepsy vs. stigmatised MH diagnoses is heartbreaking in how >
Read 7 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(