Suzie Dawson Profile picture
Apr 8, 2021 22 tweets 14 min read Read on X
Your chance at social media liberation is under threat

@Pan_quake endorsers, donors, supporters & staff are being sent a document full of audacious lies to attempt to break trust & derail development

I'm live-blogging a debunking of the lies here:

contraspin.co.nz/deny-degrade-d…

1/?
On the surface, I'm the target of the lies but in truth, we all are.

Because I am live-blogging my response, please periodically update the page to see new content. It may take several hours to complete. Once finished, I will present the key evidences in the below thread.

2/?
OK, here we go. The article is finished - for now - and here is the tl;dr thread as promised.

Follow along with me below:

3/?
This week I was leaked evidence that a toxic group of supposed-activists have been undermining @pan_quake to its endorsers & pressuring them to withdraw support for us, using a document full of lies.

Today I dismantled those smears of myself & Panquake & exposed the perps.
The smear doc contains audacious lies, crafting deceptive narratives & accusations about me that conveniently exclude mountains of hard evidence available in the public arena which contradicts the document's assertions. The reasons Panquake & I are being targeted is obvious.

4/
A leaked conversation between the smear plotters reveals the despicable nature of their activities.

No sane, normal person would engage in the types of targeting that they are caught red-handed plotting here.

Only the lowest form of humans would engage in conduct like this

5/
The above leaked pic, which is effectively a confession by the smear merchants, is damning enough, but the scale of their operation is detrimental to very large amounts of people & therefore their lies need to be transparently debunked. This response article does exactly that

6/
The smear document being circulated to our supporters makes the false claim that Panquake is based off another technology. Yet not one single word of that product's promotional material has any relevance to what Panquake is or does. Panquake is unique in all regards.

7/
Having falsely smeared Panquake several times over, the document moves on to smearing me.

It makes the incredible claim that the only proof I was ever targeted is my "own tweets"

Ignoring 15 public arena documents that provide hard evidence to the contrary.

So I tabled them:
And then I thoroughly detailed each piece of publicly available evidence that the smear merchants had omitted mention of, and provided screenshots, embedded videos and hyperlinks to relevant resources.

Their lie is debunked beyond salvation.

8/
It's impossible to believe that the smear merchants aren't just deliberately making shit up about me, given that the evidence which disproves them is literally posted top and center on my website.

9/
How difficult would it have been for the supposed "researcher" to find the hard evidence of me being targeted?

Not difficult at all. The evidence was front and center at the top of my website.

Yet the author eradicates it from their smear narratives.

9/
The smear author takes an irrelevant screenshot from an Occupy Auckland organising meeting & uses it to falsely assert that I was never a part of OA. Ignoring reams of publicly available evidence to the contrary.

I'm also still an Occupy Auckland admin to this very day.

10/
The smear author has a pattern of highlighting irrelevant things while ignoring anything of substance or significance and excluding evidence which disproves their agenda.

They also constantly somehow 'miss' things that a simple keyword search would have turned up.

11/
The smear author paints a picture of me as being some random nobody, who nobody knew, not connected in any way, with no real access.

This flies in the face of reality. Which has been in the public arena all along and is available for anyone to read, see - and listen to.

12/
The smear author name-drops Martyn Bradbury but excludes mention that he has made public statements ratifying my claims.

The author then concocts a fake record of my travel. Dates and places/times wrong, circumstances inaccurate.

All skewed to try to smear me.

13/
Falsehoods #10, #11 & #12 are all about trying to discredit my work to a hacktivist audience.

The claims are so flimsy & absurd they aren't even worth screenshotting. If you wish to look them up for yourself they can be found in the full article here: contraspin.co.nz/deny-degrade-d…
This is where it starts to get interesting again.

A couple of days ago a brave whistleblower supplied me with proof of who is behind this operation to target Panquake and myself.

That proof came in the form of group conversations between the plotters. To "Putinjacket" me

14/
The sordid, bizarre, duplicitous and unjustifiable history of Ray Johanson's insertion of himself into my life, circles and projects is detailed in the tail section of my response article. I strongly caution anyone who knows him to watch your six. He's majorly up to no good.

15/
There have been other examples of malicious communications being sent to, about or falsely purporting to be from @pan_quake staff, endorsers and supporters.

Including targeting @jimmy_dore & then faking a tweet pretending to be from @miserablelib in order to attack Panquake

16/
As evidenced by my response article & this thread, there's a plot to destroy Panquake

We are not going to let the bad guys win. Are you?

There's an easy way to fight back. Show your support: donate & share to help fund our project to completion: gogetfunding.com/panquake

17/17
@threadreaderapp Unroll please

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Suzie Dawson

Suzie Dawson Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Suzi3D

Sep 25, 2023
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD:

Imagine that you could throw a spanner in the works of Big Tech tracking you and everyone you know, and that you could do it for free, and in seconds.

Would you do it? Are you ready to make change?

We're gonna find out. Read the thread, friends.

1/ Image
Today our team introduced Panquake Me, a one-click free service available NOW that transforms the links you share online by:

* Shortening your link
* Cleaning nasty Big Tech web trackers out of it
* Archiving the original content

Behold the cuteness:

2/vimeo.com/863651968
We know how dire things have gotten online. We've heard your cries for help.

So we carved a slice of technology out of the Panquake build so that you can take steps to immediately protect yourself and your community, right NOW.

Full announcement vid:

3/vimeo.com/866505802
Read 10 tweets
Mar 3, 2022
February Public Delivery Thread

All the latest news & updates on PQ development progress, including the exciting announcement that we are now ready to show the world the look & feel of the PQ interface!

Follow the thread for more details:
You can see the full public delivery meeting video here: vimeo.com/683644353 featuring myself & @seanodiggity presenting @Panquake news and updates, as we do every single month!

Our crowdfunding campaign is at $172,400+ raised so far. Donate here: panquake.com/donate

2/
You may have noticed the recent tweet by @JohnKiriakou endorsing PQ.

John is one of the first people in the world to see the PQ application working & described it as 'futuristic'.

It was huge for us to get to demo PQ for him in this way & we can't wait til you can see it too!
Read 11 tweets
Feb 26, 2022
Ppl constantly ask me for my opinion on what is going on. When I give it, many assume I am coming from a fixed position. Actually, every single day I consume the following:

Fox, CNN, ABC, NBC, BBC, DW (German), Kyiv Independent, NZ Herald, TASS, PBS, RT

+ @ASBMilitary & co

1/?
I also watch all the press conferences, be they pro or anti Western position

When you review such a spectrum of media content on a regular basis you see the way single events are skewed not just by one of two sides, but by every single outlet

They ALL have their own slants

2/?
I also watch both left & right wing podcasts & you tube shows. I follow & watch people I like and ideologically align with AND those who I don't, every single day

Living in Russia, I also have real world experience/perspective

My opinions reflect my analysis of the whole

3/?
Read 33 tweets
Feb 5, 2022
Here it is! January Public Delivery Thread!

Sorry this is a couple of days late due to IRL hiccups with filming but the presentation was prepared on time so all stats are accurate as of Jan 31st

Read on for all the news about our progress over the course of the last month

1/
We are in Phase 3 (of 3) for funding @Panquake. Once we hit the target, we won't need to fundraise anymore & BETA will be delivered!

We're still accepting BETA applications here: panquake.com/5000

@tl_eng catapulted forward with @seanodiggity's GETTR investigation

2/
As for @Panquake dev progress last month we revealed our interface had functioning elements in place. This month, the core structural components are basically complete

Our drag & drop panels move around & reset correctly & are now customizable - resizable, pop-outable & more

3/
Read 12 tweets
Jan 2, 2022
Went to check out GETTR.

First thing I see: the site uses tracking cookies.
Second thing I see: it collects email addresses & phone numbers.
Third thing I see: Advertising on its dashboard.

That isn't alternative social media.

It's the same old data surveillance rehashed.
Having a closer look. Here's their privacy policy. Which is basically an anti-privacy policy.

GETTR is registered in the United States & thus subject to US jurisdiction.

So, it's Parler 2.0.
After some lip service to claiming they only collect what you voluntarily give them (incl your SEARCHES!), scroll down a little bit further & find they actually fingerprint your browser, device & router info

(Panquake is engineered to avoid capturing of ANY of this information)
Read 11 tweets
Dec 25, 2021
THREAD: December Public Delivery Meeting

Yesterday @seanodiggity & I presented the most consequential developments in the history of our project

In this thread, I'll break it down

Full video: vimeo.com/660014239

1/
Last week, we hit our Phase 2 funding target of 167k and launched Phase 3, where we will raise an additional 500k to complete the service delivery of the product. More details about this later.

Incidentally, to celebrate Phase 3 I got some cool new graphic templates :P

2/
In terms of general campaign progress, we're ecstatic to have the final goalposts in sight and will work to meet the final target as fast as possible.

In the meantime, we are progressing the blockchain build & performing the BETA delivery vetting for our first 5,000 users

3/
Read 15 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(