ain #MakeSchoolASaferPlace Profile picture
Apr 23, 2021 15 tweets 7 min read Read on X
tw// R4P3 JOKES, VERBAL H4R4SSM3NT

this is what i experienced yesterday at school. please help make it safer for us. @maszlee @zunarkartunis @KemPendidikan @adibahnoor #Awareness #Malaysia
this is what my councelling teacher said when i referred to him. Image
is this the way teachers should reply to students asking for help? moreover hes the counselling teacher...who are we supposed to ask help from when things like this happen. not all students have great family either.
r4p3..is not a joke? ppl keep saying im taking it too srsly, im a karen and what not or the iconic "Gen Z r so sensitive nowadays..." just say we're more educated than u then leave
ppl will say bukak aib or wtv. but i dont care, i have a voice as a student and i never would want anyone else to.go through this too. school is supposed to be a safe space, such conventional thinking like this proves that our educational system is heavily flawed.
@SyedSaddiq @akhifairuz_ @KemPendidikan please help tag anyone that can bring this more awareness.
hi another update :) i asked the counsellor if there would be any action taken towards the pjk teacher and all he said was...what can he do? he was basically gaslighting me. im beyond dissapointed. fortunately for me my parents support me, but for students that dont have-
such a good family...all they have are their teachers, and with the education system still having teachers like this..itll be so much easier for us as students to get exploited and not knowing our rights. im sick to the stomach. Image
and dw. we'll be getting my parents involved in this and file an official report, not just for me but for the other girls in my class,..im merely spreading my story so that if theres someone out there in my situation, get help. let people takw accountability for their actions.
bye i cant anymore Image
last one. i am so mentally and physically tired. #MakeSchoolASaferPlace ImageImageImageImage
I GOT IN BULETIN UTAMA???2!2! GUYS Image
wait asal ada orang cakap buletin utama lol I cant confirm bcs i tak tengok tv😔

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with ain #MakeSchoolASaferPlace

ain #MakeSchoolASaferPlace Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ainhsaifulnizam

Aug 11, 2022
We need to start talking abt the many penjawat awam that is transferred from semenanjung to SB/SRWK and the plethora of social issues that come with it 😬
Not only in many cases, SBH/SRWK is regarded as the "tong sampah" transfer for a lot of the problematic officers 😬😬😬😬😬
AND....in many cases of child marriages in SBH/SRWK between a teacher and a student you'll most likely see the tchr being from semenanjung and the student a local...

Can you see the game with power dynamics happening here ? :/
Read 5 tweets
Jul 28, 2022
I'm sorry tapi kenapa eh sometimes I always hear these horror stories of men that seem alim, baik turns out to be quite the opposite 😓
It feels quite scary that we never really know who we're dealing with... Ustaz kat sekolah.. suruh tutup aurat and, sure fine tapi lepastu buat rape joke :(
There was this one story I've received from this girl where her ustaz was talking about the topic of marriage and said that girls are suppose to submit to being their husbands sex slaves 24/7 when theyre married. It traumatized her and she didnt even wanna get married anymore 😓
Read 6 tweets
Jul 28, 2022
Hi guys :) I'm opening commission slots for RM50 to fundraise for Project Anak Malaysia 2022. But further contributions to the cause are highly appreciated.

This project will involve a group of volunteers teaching underprivileged communities in Sabahan schools.
To donate : please go to this link. I'm planning to reach my personal fundraising goal of RM1,000.
There's also a google form for the commisions. Be fast as slots are very limited!!

simplygiving.com/pam-2022-ain-h…
I think this project would align with alot of my followers values and beliefs, as this cause aims to prove that education should be accessible TO EVERYONE, AND ANYONE regardless of their race, religion or economic status.
Read 7 tweets
Jul 26, 2022
now that a lot of SPM 2021 leavers are enrolling into uni, and orientation weeks are happening i've suddenly received this message in my dm's.

in secondary sch we face these sort of issues but even in higher education we still have to deal w the same things.

until when? ImageImage
its like so heartbreaking to hear of these things, imagine being so excited and happy to enrol in ur uni but instead u get demeaned and degraded openly like this. Image
Ni ke culture dlm uni kita?
Read 6 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(