Friendly Whale Shark Jackson Profile picture
Jun 2, 2021 9 tweets 3 min read Read on X
Unstated: This is because the explicit rules of American society are contained in the Marvel Cinematic Universe rather than the legal code

richardhanania.substack.com/p/woke-institu… Image
"this is a general feature of American law, where the state is selective in enforcement and gives vague guidance that is subject to interpretation"

The technical term for this is literally tyranny: *arbitrary* rule without base in traditional law and legitimation mechanisms.
It the Holocaust happened unintentionally, as some historians claim, as a result of fanatics "working towards the Führer," then what's going on now in corporate America is "working toward diversity" (setting aside the inherent profitability of e.g. ⚧ treatments)
"Ironically" lol. Yeah, just a big wacky accident. Image
And this is just stuff as obvious as ethnicity and race, let alone gender/sexuality shit!

[AAPI = Asian American Pacific Islander] Image
I can't help but read this in @CBonduk's voice. Image
Don't think this excuses corporate America, though. Whatever the origin of this stuff, the suits of the current day are unironic true believers willing to lose money in defense of it and to think otherwise is to make the same mistake that Diefenbaker did (see my pinned) Image
This is your litmus test. Anyone who doesn't mention these things is fundamentally unserious about fighting anti-white racism. Image
Der ewige Boomercon Image

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Friendly Whale Shark Jackson

Friendly Whale Shark Jackson Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TAJackson20

Feb 25, 2022
Absolute best-case scenario is the Ukraine lobby in Canada driving us into the to war with so we become the occupied territory of Russia rather than the Chinese.
Don't misunderstand tho, Chinese Canada, for all its faults, is still better than the Ukrainian shadow rulers preceding it, but I believe we can still do better.
Lest anyone think I'm just meming because it's topical, I want to remind you all that I've been intermittently warning Twitter for years about the Ukraine-Canadian menace.
Read 4 tweets
Feb 25, 2022
This wins (as I said it would a while back) bc leftoids can't help themselves but "WELL ACKSHUALLY" at nominally incorrect terminology. Their pendantry and urge to flex on "the stupid party" is even more powerful than their urge to call you a racist. (which would've worked lol)
Seriously, all they had to do was say "CRT is a dog-whistle for the N-word" and they would've won. But that would've denied them the smugness of informing the peasants that "you don't even know what that word means."
This is why they always pull out that old quote from Refo about how he's going to essentially make "CRT" mean "a shorthand for anti-white wackiness." They you to admit you're an ignorant dupe. (which doesn't work bc that's how normiecons already use the term anyway lol)
Read 4 tweets
Feb 24, 2022
"Why should Europe have American values?" is the natural question arising from this, but what you must understand is that the lib conception of "American values" is threatened by the mere existence of indifference anywhere in the universe. It's the ⚧ of nationalism.
What makes the lib's "values" threatened by this? Well, unlike the conservative who believes that his country does things best but also that, for example, tribal society is natural for Afghanistan, the lib believes that all his prejudices are the "common sense" default (cont.)
That all "reasonable" people agree with him
That "the science is settled." Etc. So the existence of anyone, anywhere with remotely similar living standards to himself who doesn't "share our values" is an implicit refutation of said values. (cont.)
Read 9 tweets
Feb 24, 2022
The great thing about Singer is that he is s 100% correct about the entailments of secular ethics and the only thing the sentimental secularists who believe in human rights can do about him is seethe and cope.
Singer has one act: starting with lazy materialism, ex:

"A pig has X% of average human neural connections and therefore has X% of the rights of average humans,"

and then seamlessly continues with:

"this means the braindead have NO RIGHTS and we should use them as sex toys."
It's the same every time, but it's always gold to see someone like, in our example, the complacent apatheist vegan realize that his ethical axioms have no defence against renting grandma's comatose holes out to incels.
Read 4 tweets
Feb 24, 2022
I hate the internet for enabling me to be in a situation where it was useful to both know and type these words.
It's a good springboard to correct against a western rw error though: namely that Russia is anti-🏳️‍🌈 and therefore trad. No. Russia is horrifyingly degenerate, they're just not tolerant of faggοτry bc they know that "🏳️‍🌈" means "NATO."
Russian government IS better than ours, but only insofar as it the relatively un-ideological rule of a strongman and not the ideological rule of deranged totalitarian perverts. Putin is the Franco of our century and I doubt Russia will fare better after he's gone than 🇪🇸 did.
Read 5 tweets
Feb 23, 2022
Libs finally did it, huh? "Paternalism is tyranny" finally came home.
It's called 'the social contract,' sweetie. 💅 Image
"The GOP is the party of parental rights because it is increasingly anti-democratic"

I wish lol.
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(