TR6Guy Profile picture
Jun 3, 2021 5 tweets 3 min read Read on X
1.) CANADA, ONTARIO, our freedom is gone. Doug Ford put the nail in the coffin yesterday waging war on our children. ALL you adults injecting have given Trudeau and Ford the power. These are ALL EUA. They are using expired doses and mixing and matching. Image
2.) Extending the time frame to get the second dose long past manufacturer trial tests. Gov't has given them full indemnity. Now gov't has instituted an adverse reaction compensation plan. That same plan is funded by you injecting (taxpayer). Image
3.) Because you injecting these concoctions have been so compliant it is now the children's turn, next it will be your babies. Do you not see the insanity in all this? Thanks to YOU we have ALL given up our FREEDOM. This is ALL against our Charter of Rights. Image
4.) So keep injecting fools. None of these have EVER passed human clinical trials before and the lab rats did not make it when subjected to the virus. This virus has a 99+% recovery rate. BTW influenza has NOT been eradicated it is simply renamed Covid. PCR tests are a scam. ImageImageImage
5.) Protect your children they are the future. Do not sterilize them with this jab. Jesus said children come unto me. For God's sake let grandma hug them.

end. ImageImage

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with TR6Guy

TR6Guy Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @tr6_guy

Nov 14, 2023
1) CANADA, Pierre Poilievre first said at a rally in Windsor, Ontario in Feb 2023 his gov't would not bring in a digital id, which caused cheers from attendees.

But in Aug 2023 he says no "mandatory" digital ID?

cbc.ca/news/politics/…
youtube.com/shorts/JII1Faf…
2) The Bank of Canada has initiated a study on digital currency or CBDC. In order to have CBDC there needs to be Digital ID.

celero.ca/insights/defin…
bankofcanada.ca/digitaldollar/
3) The government of Canada has already committed to Known Traveller Digital ID system with the World Economic Forum and pledged ~$105 million to it.

canada.ca/en/transport-c…
Read 7 tweets
Jul 11, 2023
1) CANADA, with each passing day Pierre Poilievre proves just how stupid Canadians are. Let me show you why I say that:

In 2021 Pierre grilled Trudeau about the lack of vaccines for Canadians (scrubbed from YouTube).

He has also said he believes in the vaccine.
2) He refused to meet with James Topp.

tiktok.com/@rightblend/vi…
3) He vilified @AndersonAfDMdEP who called out Trudeau on the World stage. I guess he being Supreme is the only one that can call out his WEF buddy Justin.

ctvnews.ca/politics/pierr…
Read 9 tweets
Apr 5, 2023
1/4) CANADA, all three of our largest banking institutions are compromised by the World Economic Forum.

Pierre you know this. You say you denounce WEF but you have said NOTHING about this. Why?🤔

Now TD Canada Trust is failing. ALL 338 of you are in on it for NWO.
Read 4 tweets
Mar 21, 2023
1) CANADA, I am about to say some things that may upset dome of you and maybe even some of my followers BUT I have had enough of the utter 💩I'm seeing here in tweets. Bear with me till the end of this short thread. Image
2) 6 million Canadians saw thru the scandemic and never got the shot, 2 million more got one and stopped. Many more coerced got 2.

Meanwhile @CPC_HQ did NOTHING for you. They sat quiet while Trudeau enacted unscientific travel mandates upon you.

3) If you're one of the millions of unvax'd "fringe science deniers" and you're supporting @PierrePoilievre and @CPC_HQ you ARE the enemy pure and simple.

CPC sat quietly and did NOTHING when Trudeau announced them campaigning in 2021. In fact @erinotoole supported mandates. ImageImage
Read 5 tweets
Feb 24, 2023
1) CPC is holding their convention Sept. 7-9, 2023 in Quebec City. Why Quebec?🤔 Why not Alberta since PP claims to ❤️🇨🇦 Oil & Gas?🤔

This convention is where CPC policy is determined. PP has been promising lots BUT it's the Party that sets policy.

cpc23.ca
2) Andy and Erin promised lots as well and reneged.

Let's take a good look at what Pierre says and what he doesn't say:

"My gov't will not impose Digital ID".
- he is correct but what he is not saying is his gov't will NOT repeal it.

canada.ca/en/transport-c…
3) "I will end the carbon tax"
- correct again but what he is not saying is he will institute another form of carbon pricing, just like Erin did.
Read 8 tweets
Feb 23, 2023
1) Let's dissect Trudeau's 2015 acceptance speech. Look at his promises:

Sunny ways, my friends, sunny ways. This is what positive politics can do. HAS IT BEEN SUNNY, POSITIVE?🤔

macleans.ca/politics/ottaw…
2) I also want to specifically thank my good friends Katie Telford and Gerald Butts. Katie and Gerry are two of the smartest, toughest, hardest working people you will find anywhere.
KATIE GIVES $84 MIL CONTRACT TO HUSBAND'S COMPANY.
GERRY RESIGNS OVER SNC LAVALIN SCANDAL. ImageImage
Read 10 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(