There are people in this country who, because of Trump's Biggest Lie, do not believe or at least doubt the fact that Trump did in fact lose the 2020 election.

I have done a lot of research on the election and here are some facts that corroborate the fact that Trump DID lose. Image
I have dozens and dozens of these and keep finding more. I don't have time to put these together all at the same time but I am going to keep adding to these here for anyone who needs to see them or share them.

This thread will continue to grow as I add more facts.
#TrumpLost Image
No bamboo was detected during the discovery of these facts. Image
To everyone who says "but Trump was leading early on," understand that Trump would have lost by an even larger electoral margin if they "stopped the count," as some of his supporters were chanting.

Say it with me: Trump LOST.
#TrumpLost Image
Election Truther says something like: "something funny happened in Arizona and Georgia." Yeah. What happened is that Trump did WORSE in those states in 2020 than he did in 2016 AND he did WORSE in 2016 than Romney in 2012.

It's not a "rigged election." It's a TREND.
#TrumpLost Image
Someone will say "Trump won a lot of counties!" Yes he did. But Biden won most of the counties where most of the people live.
#TrumpLost Image
I am adding all the new stuff that I will be posting to this new thread.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with TheValuesVoter (Also on Threads and BlueSky)

TheValuesVoter (Also on Threads and BlueSky) Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @TheValuesVoter

Apr 20
I urge people to take note of those in Congress who vote against aid to Ukraine. And vow to never vote for them again under any circumstances.

Vladimir Putin invaded a sovereign country for no reason. Killed innocent civilians. Kidnapped children. His soldiers raped women.
Some Christians have been deeply deluded into believing that Vladimir Putin “shares our values” in some way or had good motives. He is a MURDERER! And a THIEF! If you think he shares your Christian values, it’s really time to evaluate where your relationship with the Lord is.
Some people think that what happens in Ukraine is not our concern. It is.

Vladimir Putin’s allies in Russia talk, quite openly, about what they will do if they succeed in overtaking Ukraine. They say they will attack Poland. Or Romania. Or other NATO nations.
Read 11 tweets
Mar 29
Today is the day that we commemorate the day on which Jesus the Christ, God the Son, who took on human flesh and lived a perfect human life, willingly died in our place and took the ultimate punishment for our sins.

And then this happened.
“And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life.
They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.”
(Matthew 27:50-53, NIV)
Read 18 tweets
Mar 7
I don’t get how some people feel as devoted to their political party as we’re supposed to about more important things.

You divorced your wife.
Stopped speaking to your dad.
Cut off your best friend.

But you just can’t bring yourself to cast one vote for the other party!
I understand a little bit - far less than the struggle that some of my friends have had or are having.

I’m pro-life and though I always had a problem with Trump, I also had an issue with Democrats. Would not vote for them for any office.

And then came two years of Trump.
I thought that the Republicans would keep Trump in check at least a little bit. But they were all afraid of him. Very few commented after Charlottesville for example. I got pissed and in 2018, I voted for some Democrats.

But, I actually felt slightly guilty.
Read 10 tweets
Mar 6
Joe Biden has a long list of accomplishments in office and I'm going to spend some time comparing his versus the other recent presidents. Because that's a hobby of mine.

But you also have to take a look at what he inherited. Versus what Trump inherited. Very different. Image
Of all the Presidential terms that began during the last 30 years, Biden started his term with the second shortest time since the last recession (Obama inherited one).

And Trump started his with the second longest time since the last recession. A relative cakewalk. Good times. Image
Obama, in 2009, inherited pure unadulterated hell. Great Recession. Two of America's three major automakers were declaring bankruptcy. Look at the numbers.

Things were not much better when Biden took office. And Americans were literally dropping like flies during the pandemic. Image
Read 10 tweets
Feb 24
All of us, no matter what color we are or where our ancestors came from, are biological brothers and sisters. We all ultimately came from a common set of parents. And most of us want to get along with each other.

But you know who doesn’t want us to get along?
There are some hard core racists out there as well as some softer core racists. But they’re not the reason why we seem to be sliding backwards in a lot of ways. There have always been people like that. They just sometimes have been quieter than they are now.
But there are people who I call racial resentment pimps. Tucker Carlson filled this role for years before moving to the potentially more lucrative Russian propaganda market. There are a bunch of others whose every waking moment is spent stoking rage. “Look at that black mermaid!”
Read 9 tweets
Feb 18
There are a lot of Republicans and conservatives who have huge problems with Donald Trump and his immorality, his criminal behavior, his love of dictators like Putin and Kim Jong Un and his disrespect of our military.

Many don’t want him to be POTUS again.

But …
As much as they say they don’t want him and even are repulsed by him, many are not willing to do the one thing that would definitely keep Donald Trump from being President again.

Which is voting for Joe Biden.

It’s not that deep.
A vote is not a contract. A marriage vow. A statement of faith. It doesn’t even necessarily mean you love the person you’re voting for.

Voting doesn’t change your identity. Or your religious faith. It doesn’t make hair grow on your hands.
Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(