Mable Jiang Profile picture
Jul 25, 2021 13 tweets 11 min read Read on X
0/ A full-house at @multicoincap’s friends event in Hangzhou - thank you all! The cohosts @helium @graphprotocol @streamingfastio @solana @ProjectSerum @ProjectGalaxyHQ @perpprotocol @dForcenet @MonteCarloDEX @saffronfinance_ @QilinProtocol @MathWallet & REALY are amazing!
1/ A huge thank-you’s to @ProjectGalaxyHQ for creating the NFT ticket for the event! Whoever showed up during the event was eligible for claiming this NFT to celebrate the moment :)

Drink Moutai (“Multi”) and be happy!

galaxy.eco/multicoin/camp…
2/ @helium’s presentation at this event:
3/ @ProjectGalaxyHQ’s presentation at this event:
4/ @perpprotocol’s presentation at this event:
5/ @dForcenet‘s presentation at this event
6/ @MonteCarloDEX‘s presentation at this event
7/ @graphprotocol’s presentation at this event
8/ @streamingfastio’s presentation at this event
9/ REALY’s presentation at this event
10/ @QilinProtocol’s presentation at this event:
11/ @solana’s presentation at this event:
12/ @saffronfinance_ 's presentation at this event

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Mable Jiang

Mable Jiang Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Mable_Jiang

May 22, 2023
0/ Today we are announcing @Stepnofficial's integration of In-app Purchase in @Apple's AppStore.

It's a big step for us to become the FIRST in history, but it's also only a small step for the Web3 space.

Still long way to go...

It's a Movement!

1/ Apple, with its huge market size, has always taken its users seriously. So do we.

This integration marked the absolute support and trust by Apple for us and the relentless effort of our whole team over the past year.

We will carry on with such trust.

It's a Movement.
2/ What does this mean?

It means as soon as the integration goes live, any user of can buy NFTs with his / her credit cards and other payment solutions that Apple Pay supports.

It's a Movement.
Read 10 tweets
Oct 27, 2022
0/ With @mooarofficial launching soon, here's a thread about growing a Web3-native Superapp, and how that impacts our thoughts on the Find Satoshi Lab (FSL) ecosystem, whose initial traction was bootstrapped by @Stepnofficial.
1/ Back in 2020 I developed a theory that we are likely to find Web3 "Superapps" in Asia, because that was where most of the Web2 Superapps grew out of. I argued that superapps are more aligned with user behaviors in Asia: you get everything solved in one frontend.
2/ However, having been through the DeFi summer and seen that one team attempting to build everything (AMM, lending and other DeFi protocols) under one brand wouldn't work easily, for a while I doubted myself if such Superapps could actually exist in the open world of Web3.
Read 15 tweets
Jun 30, 2022
Some ramblings: I had a conversation with @rebeccadai0 earlier last week about Web3 social - what we lack today is not a messaging app or a community tool, but rather a repetitive activity that a bunch of people keep going back to the same place to do it everyday.
Imho it's relatively hard to grow brand-new social behaviors out of a new chat app that's simply dedicated to some "NFT communities". Ownership of the same NFT collection sounds sexy, but it needs deeper bonding than just "sharing the values" to form long lasting relationships.
In other words, new social behaviors in this world may occur only after people frequently interact with the same platform for some common purposes - people first each grows a relationship with the platform, and then they develop relationships with each other.
Read 6 tweets
Jun 2, 2022
0/ 这是一个关于STEPN近况的反思和一些未来的一些计划和行动的帖子(这是一个双语帖子):

This is a thread about our contemplation of STEPN's current situation and some planned actions (this is a bilingual thread):
1/ 首先,非常非常抱歉最近对大家情感的伤害。因为种种原因,我们这一阵每天都只能睡3、4小时,但这不该成为我们犯错的理由。其实团队如果专注于产品与更新的交付,而不是在疲劳的情况下过度仓促地沟通,可能所有人感受都会更好。我们现在深刻认识到了这一点。
2/ First of all, I want to let our community know that we are terribly sorry for all the miscommunications that have not only disappointed our believers but have caused unnecessary damage to the community and ecosystem.
Read 27 tweets
May 20, 2022
0/ @Jerry10240 & @yawn_rong participated in many AMAs and Twitter Spaces; yet we never summarized our thoughts about @Stepnofficial's present and future in one thread.

This thread is to explain what we believe STEPN is, how we got to where we are, and what we hope STEPN to be:
1/ What is STEPN: an easy bridge between Web2 and Web3. We strive to become one of the easiest onboarding mechanisms for the non-crypto folks to get onto the Web3 rail, starting with a Web3 login
2/ What we hope STEPN to grow into: a platform that empowers its loyal community members with Web3 experiences that are connected to real world economies, and an ecosystem whose values are *created* by the users and *owned* by the users
Read 11 tweets
May 7, 2022
0/ Hey guys, here is a personal update:

Yesterday was my last day at Multicoin. I’m leaving the firm to join @Stepnofficial as the Chief Revenue Officer. It is a big turning point of my career, and it took me a lot of deep thinking in the decision-making process.
1/ I would like to first and foremost thank all my colleagues at Multicoin Capital, with whom I spent the best three years of my career thus far and together built up this amazing asset management business.
2/ Every second that I worked with a colleague at Multicoin was intellectually stimulating; I was constantly amazed by how much I could learn from anyone on the team.
Read 25 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(