Florin Profile picture
Jul 30, 2021 8 tweets 11 min read Read on X
BREAKING! UK zoonosis virologist Stuart Neil from King's College London revealed in 2019 that the ventilation in his research lab never works!

Prof. Neil works on Ebola, HIV, flu & SARS2 viruses! This year he complained the 'UK is woefully deficient in containment labs.' 1/3
2. France just closed 9 labs due to two deadly infections. There's evidence SARS2 accidentally escaped a research lab.

Could the relevant UK institutions check Prof. Neil's lab logs & security, before another accident happens in London?! He said he used a brick for ventilation!
3. The question is, would Prof. Stuart Neil answer any questions and open his lab logs if asked by the relevant institutions or a parliamentary committee?

Or would he tell them to f@ck off, just like he today suggested US virologist Kristian Andersen respond the US Congress?!
Clarification. The second sentence is referring to the Wuhan labs where the virus might have accidentally escaped. Not related to the first sentence about the prion infections in France.

sciencemag.org/news/2021/07/f…
NEW! Prof Stuart Neil confirmed the lab where he worked on Ebola & flu viruses DID have ventilation issues in 2019! He downplayed it, but the point he studied them in unsecure BSL2 conditions (windows open) was made by him!

FYA: @BullDeborah @fionawattmrc @alysonfox64 @Vic_Gill
5. The UK '19 flu season began ~2 months earlier & it has caused 8 times more hospitalizations.
By mid Aug 2019 Londoners started tweeting about colds & the flu. Speaking of unrelated similarities to Wuhan.
What flu viruses was prof. Neil playing with in July '19 - windows open?

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Florin

Florin Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @Florin_Uncovers

Jun 24
UPDATE. Debarre collected personal data of her opponents by a trap link to her @ENS_ULM webpage to blackmail them. An illegal phishing attack!
Concerned "JDB" meant malware, I hurried to alert all. Seems JDB stands for JD Bloom.
Same way Flo spied on me in 2022! More later.
🧵
Notice how @flodebarre only denies she used malware against her opponents. She did not deny the fact she used a masked link to her webpage to trap her opponents in order to illegally collect and use their data. Hopefully she get investigated by @ENS_ULM & @CNIL @CNIL_en! Image
Today, @FloDebarre tries to claim she found out from X that Nod has and an outdated iOS iPhone. Or that JD Bloom or other person with same initials clicked on her phishing link. Impossible!🤡
Unless she's confessing to having unauthorized access to personal data from X! @Safety?! Image
Read 4 tweets
Jun 23
I caught @CNRS scientist @flodebarre using Sorbonne @ENS_ULM servers for a phishing attack on other scientists like @zeynep @nizzaneela @ban_epp_gofroc et al.!
She tricked people to click on a link to her webpage to phish & infect them by JDB!
She then blackmailed them with it!🧵 Image
Context:
Debarre has a history of trying to silence her critics by making bogus complains online or to their employers. Nod is her latest target because he forced a Pekar et al. '22 correction & debunks erroneous claims from Debarre & co.
Like he did yesterday on Zeynep's thread.
When Flo couldn't keep up scientifically in her debate with Nod, she set up a phishing trap to her webpage. Notice how she masked the original link with a tinyurl one. And added Nod's nickname and the mysterious Petra in the tinyurl link. All this was done to deceive her targets! Image
Read 7 tweets
Jun 1
🚨I found evidence @PeterDaszak took @PhilippMarkolin on a 2022 bat sampling trip to Thailand:
-I geolocated a Daszak video at exact spot as Phil's bat sampling pic
-I spotted Phil in Daszak's media + other identical details!
-Phil's pattern of life matched Thailand time zone.
🧵 Image
Here's Daszak's photo having coffee with Markolin in Thailand in 2022 before entering Khao Chong Pran cave together. And the selfie Markolin took in the nearby makeshift lab during the sampling of the bats from that cave.
Exact height, haircut, hair color and t-shirt color!
Here's a still from a video Daszak posted entering Khao Chong Pran cave. It's not clear if he took the video, but the tall slim guy has same height & build as Markolin. And I swear I tried once in Paris a pair of shoes just like his. They must have them in Switzerland too. 😀
Read 7 tweets
May 27
Biased pandemic origin influencer @Philippmarkolin lied he didn't have any links to Peter Daszak!
He recently posted bat sampling pics to prove his Biology credentials.
I locate one photo to a bat sampling trip in Thailand funded by PREDICT & NIH NIAID CREID grants to Daszak!🧵 Image
Markolin has used this picture before in an article about sapling fruit bats for Nipah virus near a temple in Thailand through the PREDICT and NIH funds to Peter Daszak. But it was only yesterday when he revealed he was also part of a bat sampling trip.
protagonist-science.com/p/us-virus-hun…

Using google maps I managed to locate Markolin's photo to a building from the Wat Luang Temple complex in Thailand.
All the details between photo and street view match: road sign, stairs & balustrade, tree line, river, building rounded poles.
google.fr/maps/@13.50419…
Read 7 tweets
Feb 11
The lady doth protest too much, methinks!🙂

Notice 293 appearing in bold in screenshot Daszak took from his burner. He's regularly scanning for mentions to Baric's 2018 DEFUSE drafting likely reference to making chimeras with Shi's 293 Mojiang viruses containing SARS2 relatives. Image
Daszak's insistence that this perfectly valid hypothesis is just a conspiracy theory, knowing how this most dishonest crook used false conspiracy theory smears to stifle pandemic origin debates, it's almost confirmation that Baric really made Mojiang chimeras in 2017-2018. Image
Almost certain Baric referenced in 2018 DEFUSE drafting Shi Zhengli's 293 Mojiang viruses including SARS2 relatives! I found the singular reference to 293 viruses on Jan 3 - no credible counterargument has been made since.
Are Baric's secret Mojiang chimeras SARS2's inception? Image
Read 4 tweets
Jun 27, 2023
LA Times business writer @hiltzikm is by far the most shamelessly dishonest zoonati propagandist!
His latest piece is a case study in journalistic malpractice: contains 9 lies & 11 misrepresentations!
Lies 1&2: Intel report doesn't debunk LLH, which is not a conspiracy theory.🧵
Lies 3&4: The lie that the ODNI report debunks the lab leak hypothesis is repeated both in the pic caption and in the 2nd paragraph.
Misrepresentation 1: There is circumstantial evidence SARS2 leaked from a lab. All the zoonosis evidence is also just circumstantial.
Lie 5: The ODNI report doesn't debunk the claim 3 WIV researchers may have been sick with Covid in Nov 2019.
Misrep 2: Hiltzik quotes selectively. The report says: "IC continues to assess this information neither supports nor refutes either hypothesis of the pandemic’s origins."

Read 9 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(