Shual Profile picture
Aug 14, 2021 6 tweets 9 min read Read on X
@mevcollector @PranksyNFT @beaniemaxi @DerpyBirbsETH Am I doing this right senpai?

'1. For this project, there was an usual buying by known addresses of famous influencers.

Checking their addresses and their subsequent balances and tx history, this leads me to believe that this crunch on supply might drive up demand.' Image
@mevcollector @PranksyNFT @beaniemaxi @DerpyBirbsETH '2. Checking to see if paper mache hands are dumping the listing we can see that nansen probably has a hard time tracking this data from @opensea as the collection is unverified still and the data is kinda messed up or there aren't many sellers' Image
@mevcollector @PranksyNFT @beaniemaxi @DerpyBirbsETH @opensea '3. Here's a quick way to refute my #2 point.' Image
@mevcollector @PranksyNFT @beaniemaxi @DerpyBirbsETH @opensea '4. Unique Holders is on the rise, along side the balances of diamond hands. 💎🙌' ImageImage
@mevcollector @PranksyNFT @beaniemaxi @DerpyBirbsETH @opensea '5. Checking transactions we can see many yellow circles indicating (doors are secured) notable buyers. It's hard to show on a screenshot but if you hover on them you can see many different addresses, not just one TWAP'ing or something.

We can further show this, pics 2-4' ImageImageImageImage
@mevcollector @PranksyNFT @beaniemaxi @DerpyBirbsETH @opensea '6. Anyways I can go on and on but long story short MEV Collector LLC has swept the floors and exploited the improper data showcase to scoop 1-of-10s for 3x floor gg bitches'

something along those lines ye?

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Shual

Shual Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @0xShual

Mar 25
Gonna do a quick one for now, and will do a longer one soon

Here are some features I like in @_kaitoai without getting into too much details
#1 Audio Library

Either I've gotten lazy or there are too many spaces or podcasts to listen to, so I try to catch the TLDRs and the important bits via Kaito's Audio Library

Heck they even got a bot that transcribes, summarizes and lets you ask questions about the episodes

#2 Token Mindshare

I like to check this dashboard every day to see what the current talk of the town is, so to say

Price follows narrative and narrative follows price

For example, $DEGEN is making waves, whereas tokens like $slerf and $tao are in decline sentiment wise Image
Read 9 tweets
Mar 19
Wayfinder Foundation dropped their 54-pager whitepaper a few days ago, and you can't be blamed for not dedicating an hour+ to read a whitepaper while tokens are mooning 1000x on 9 figure liquidity and breaking daily on-chain volumes like its no one's business, so allow me to help
The Wayfinder WP outlines an AI-focused omni-chain that aims to enable autonomous AI agents to navigate blockchain ecosystems, control Web3 wallets, and transact assets securely.

In simple terms, this means you can send AI agents to do your bidding instead of executing yourself Image
Read 29 tweets
Apr 29, 2023
I'm reading a lot of talk on my timeline about banking infra and off ramp based on jurisdiction, source of funds, size

as someone who is fairly nomadic, I echo the sentiment that it's pretty tough out there if you're not carefully planning everything or simply unlucky
operating in crypto is a very stressful.

you have to make sure you're not getting rugged, that your keys are safe at all times, that you didn't approve any malicious permission, and the list is far too long to add to
and then you also have to keep receipts and manage your txs, verify any OTC/other p2p counterparty is not malicious/wont fuck up your AML compliance, and of course, submit & pay your taxes every year

& then hope your jurisdiction's regulation doesn't turn against digital assets
Read 7 tweets
Apr 17, 2023
Some tools and resources that I've compiled over the years, gathered in a few tweets for your convenience

- List of 250+ useful tools
- @ArkhamIntel dashboards
- Extremely comprehensive due diligence questionnaire to help you on your journey
- Shualpha

Enjoy ❤️
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…

Extremely comprehensive due diligence questionnaire.
Should cover 99% of your needs when examining a new project.

Built and compiled by a farmer, using a farmer's POV, but applicable still to non-farms as well.
Read 5 tweets
Apr 11, 2023
🧙‍♂️The @ArkhamIntel dashboard aggregation megathread🧙‍♂️

I've compiled a list of dashboards sourced from:
- The Arkham Discord
- Shared with me privately (+ permission ofc)
- Found on twitter

I encourage you to add more dashboards in the comments for posterity's sake

👇🧵
The goals for this thread are:

- Spread awareness about @ArkhamIntel's amazing dashboards
- Encourage people to add more dashboards in the comments so people can check this thread in the future for all their needs
- Encourage users to build their own dashboards
Starting off with the undisputed @ArkhamIntel master, @YohanGGlobal. Now's the chance to note that I adore this account's content, so do check it out.

Lido Investors/Whales and their activities
platform.arkhamintelligence.com/dashboard/82f0…

Full report: ggcapital.notion.site/Looking-at-Lid… Image
Read 26 tweets
Nov 27, 2022
I'm a big fan of @GearboxProtocol. I think gated leverage farming/trading (or as one could call it "decentralized margin account") is a great untapped field, and products such as Gearbox will become a new primitive

After a little less than a month, let's look at the numbers 🧙‍♂️⚙️
For that, I will be looking at this incredible dashboard set up by the Gearbox peeps. It's incredible and I wish more protocols would incorporate similar dashboards and metrics for their projects.

datastudio.google.com/u/0/reporting/…
Raw numbers:
- There are 227 credit accounts
- The TVL is $94.3m
- Supply side:
$DAI: $18.41m (83% util); $USDC: $32.3m (84% util); $wETH: 25.52k (72% util); $wBTC: 587.47 (1% util👀); and $wstETH: 2.26k (50% util)
- Avg. Leverage weighted by Collateral: 4.88
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(